Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, January 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 24 2014, 12:18 AM (26,928 Views)
salempc
Member Avatar

peaches179
Jan 24 2014, 11:43 AM
salempc
Jan 24 2014, 10:08 AM
sillibella
Jan 24 2014, 08:10 AM
I'm definitely ready for today. Can't wait to see the look on EJ's face when he realizes that he didn't need to have had sex with Abby.
lol, EJ never needed to have sex with Abby because of Nick. He needed to have sex with her for other reasons.

LOL. I hope he don't try telling Sami that.
I think it would be quite lovely for him to explain it that way to Sami. :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

tomsawyer
Jan 24 2014, 11:51 AM
peaches179
salempc
sillibella
I'm definitely ready for today. Can't wait to see the look on EJ's face when he realizes that he didn't need to have had sex with Abby.
lol, EJ never needed to have sex with Abby because of Nick. He needed to have sex with her for other reasons.

I have no doubt he will and he'll probably throw in "we were on a break" for good measure. Haven't you seen any of the last THREE TIMES that EJ has gotten busted by a fiancée for one of his secrets?

LOL. You got a point. :D

Although I don't like Sami, this is really going to hit her hard. I think she's going go after EJ and Abby for what they did. Things should be interesting in the weeks and months to come. We all know Sami and revenge go hand and hand. LOL

Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Gotta avoid this thread until after I watch the show because I want to be surprised by the least surprising suprise ever. :-X

But I wanna peak so bad.
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

salempc
Jan 24 2014, 12:00 PM
peaches179
salempc
sillibella

I think it would be quite lovely for him to explain it that way to Sami. :lol:

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

throughthehourglass
Jan 24 2014, 11:40 AM
I wonder if we'll actually see Nick today or just close-ups of everyone gasping?
probably just a bunch of gasps. Basically the last 10 seconds of the show will be what was in the promo.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

salempc
sillibella
He even admitted to her yesterday that he couldn't stop himself. This wasn't about protecting a secret or keeping her from talking to Hope.
Offline Profile Goto Top

kkratz57
Member Avatar

Drink every time someone says "This day is all about Arianna" :cheers:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Attending the christening are:
Will, Sonny, Gabi, Abby, Sami, Kate, EJ, Hope, Julie, JJ, Jen, Rafe, Lucas, Marlena, Eric, Roman, Caroline.

And for once, the entire show is about the big event. There are no other stories going on today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SunAngel
Member Avatar

I hope they actually show Nick and don't leave it until Monday.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

peaches179
Jan 24 2014, 12:00 PM
tomsawyer
Jan 24 2014, 11:51 AM
peaches179
salempc

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I have no doubt he will and he'll probably throw in "we were on a break" for good measure. Haven't you seen any of the last THREE TIMES that EJ has gotten busted by a fiancée for one of his secrets?

LOL. You got a point. :D

Although I don't like Sami, this is really going to hit her hard. I think she's going go after EJ and Abby for what they did. Things should be interesting in the weeks and months to come. We all know Sami and revenge go hand and hand. LOL

You are right about the revenge. I WISH Sami could be "lovely" too and take a page out of Nicole's classy handbook and behave the way Nicole did when SAMI did the same thing to HER! Just walk away and move on! Seriously, she has to know that if EJ did it to Nicole, he will do it to her as many times as he can. If she "forgives" him he will just go back for more elsewhere. Hurting Abby would be a moot point.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoeBucs32

Julie's facial expressions are rocking the show again today!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoeBucs32

"I'm not allowed to mention Nick until after the ceremony." -Julie
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoeBucs32

I have been a god parent twice -- I have never given a speech during the ceremony. WTF?!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Restless84
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Jan 24 2014, 12:39 PM
I have been a god parent twice -- I have never given a speech during the ceremony. WTF?!
They are having the god parents give speeches?
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoeBucs32

Restless84
Jan 24 2014, 12:44 PM
JoeBucs32
Jan 24 2014, 12:39 PM
They are having the god parents give speeches?
Brief ones, but yes. Weird.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

No Will/Marlena interaction during the christening! that makes me a little sad :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoeBucs32

OMG -- here he is!
Offline Profile Goto Top

kkratz57
Member Avatar

Church or no church, if EJ were that close to my face, I'd be on him like white on rice!!! Guess I'm not as strong as Abigail.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PALMommy
Member Avatar

sillibella
I'm definitely ready for today. Can't wait to see the look on EJ's face when he realizes that he didn't need to have had sex with Abby. As for Nick more than likely ending up blackmailing half of those in attendance, it's to be expected. Every character has it happen to them at some point. Nick's reign will come crashing down soon enough anyway, as usual. I may be a WilSon/Gabi fan but I'm really looking forward to Nick keeping them on their toes. :D
Uh, I totally disagree with this. . . he didn't NEED to get involved at all with more of Sami's drama, but he went sniffing around and got himself involved. BUT once he wound up at the cabin, he WANTED to have sex with Abby once the opportunity presented itself. He said that yesterday - the two didn't go hand in hand. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

It's a great day because of this sweetie!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic