Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, January 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 24 2014, 12:18 AM (26,646 Views)
esp13
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 26 2014, 09:28 PM
esp13
Jan 26 2014, 09:23 PM
tomsawyer
Jan 26 2014, 09:10 PM
I'm mostly looking for forward to Sami's reaction to the whole thing. She's a nutter and likes to shoot people so it could be all sorts of fun.
I'm just hoping someone (okay, everyone) reminds Sami repeatedly how EJ cheated with her when she cheated on Rafe. And how that supposedly didn't mean anything and geez, why should she be upset as long as he says he's sorry.

Don't get me wrong, I don't expect her to do anything but go ridiculously OTT in her outrage, but I'd love it if everybody else was just kind of "meh" about it, basically because it's EJ and why would she expect something different.
Watch her be "oh honey, I'm so sorry I put you in this position to have to seduce Abby by denying you sex for months and forcing you to cover up my attempted murder. Forgive me?"
Well, I don't want THAT. It's no fun that way, mostly because I don't get everybody else refusing to indulge her outrage.
Online Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

six
Jan 26 2014, 09:21 PM
Halloween Family
Jan 26 2014, 09:18 PM
six
Jan 26 2014, 09:15 PM
tomsawyer
I'm mostly looking for forward to Sami's reaction to the whole thing. She's a nutter and likes to shoot people so it could be all sorts of fun.
Oh, I really hope she gets to shoot a few more people before she leaves. I'm pretty sure she has the current record, but she'd might as well make sure no one can come close to taking her crown.
I'm picturing Jen diving in front of the bullet to save Abby. Jen dies but Abby needs a heart transplant. Dan transplants Jen's heart into Abby. Out of the mayhem Dabby is born.
At which point, Stefano reveals that he had Dr. Chykka place an artificial heat in Jen and stash her in a lab...
"Artificial heat" lol, someone's in heat all right.

The show writes itself.
Online Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

esp13
Jan 26 2014, 09:30 PM
tomsawyer
esp13
tomsawyer
I'm just hoping someone (okay, everyone) reminds Sami repeatedly how EJ cheated with her when she cheated on Rafe. And how that supposedly didn't mean anything and geez, why should she be upset as long as he says he's sorry.

Don't get me wrong, I don't expect her to do anything but go ridiculously OTT in her outrage, but I'd love it if everybody else was just kind of "meh" about it, basically because it's EJ and why would she expect something different.
Watch her be "oh honey, I'm so sorry I put you in this position to have to seduce Abby by denying you sex for months and forcing you to cover up my attempted murder. Forgive me?"
Well, I don't want THAT. It's no fun that way, mostly because I don't get everybody else refusing to indulge her outrage.
LOL, like everyone's not going to be furious on her behalf.

HF - ;) Fortunately that works for everyone in that potential triangle.
Online Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
esp13
tomsawyer

EJ hasn't been doing to swift of a job so she might say 'never send a man to do a woman's job'.

Seriously though, I can't wait to see what reason they cook up to have Ej to sleep with Abby again. Nick is alive, seems like they have bigger fish to fry.

I'm actually hoping no one feels sorry for Sami, I like her being the social outcast. I do hope Kate and Gabby feel bad though. I'd like for the murder trio to ramp up for one more job together.
Edited by Halloween Family, Jan 26 2014, 09:44 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Jan 26 2014, 09:41 PM
tomsawyer
esp13
tomsawyer

EJ hasn't been doing to swift of a job so she might say 'never send a man to do a woman's job'.

Seriously though, I can't wait to see what reason they cook up to have Ej to sleep with Abby again. Nick is alive, seems like they have bigger fish to fry.
Maybe he gets her hair confused with his loofah and accidentally rubs her all over his body before he even realizes it.
Online Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

six
Jan 26 2014, 09:36 PM
esp13
Jan 26 2014, 09:30 PM
tomsawyer
esp13

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
LOL, like everyone's not going to be furious on her behalf.

HF - ;) Fortunately that works for everyone in that potential triangle.
Don't kill the dream, six. Don't kill the dream.
Online Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

esp13
tomsawyer

That would be so entertaining!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfoRCP4UUhY
Offline Profile Goto Top

BigFat Irish Head
Member Avatar

Matt
Jan 24 2014, 01:04 PM
dear god in heaven. Marlena's dressed like a pink highlighter
I wonder if it's strictly wardrobe's call, or if DH has some say in what she can wear? Some of the outfits really detract from her attractiveness. Not long ago in a scene with Nicole and Kristen, she was dressed like a blinding yellow highlighter. That yellow jacket was hideous.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jan 26 2014, 07:49 PM
Kaha
Jan 26 2014, 06:54 PM
TreasureCove
Jan 26 2014, 06:25 PM
The Scorpion
Jan 26 2014, 06:08 PM

Will chose to support EJ over his own father
Lucas and EJ were not fighting and Will didn't choose EJ over his father. Will was an 18 year old who was going through a rebellious stage. He was mad at his mother and his dad because he chose to support her.

I don't understand why people judge Will on things he did when he was a confused and traumatized kid.

Also, while we're on judging people on past transgressions, Sami cheating on Rafe (at a moment of trauma) does not mean she has no right to feel hurt and betrayed. She's the one being wronged now by her fiancé and Abby. She's the victim and nothing she did in the past justifies what's happening to her.
Well,I am just going to have to agree to disagree about whether Sami deserves what is happening to her.I think she absolutely deserves it.She cheated on her husband Rafe while he was looking for her missing son and she did so with his greatest enemy at the time who also happened to be in a relationships with another woman.She also had sex with Lucas while still married to Rafe and while Lucas was engaged to another woman ,Autuum.Sami broke up Lucas engagement then went on the run with EJ and even had Will help EJ escape police custody.Rafe was not seen as the victim nor was Lucas,they were grown men who were responsible for their decisions to help and support Sami so if she kicked them in the teeth,"oh,well".Perhaps she will belatedly empathize with those she wrong in the same way.Wasn't Austin in a committed relationship with her sister when she raped him?She will get no sympathy from me.I will have to exercise self restraint to avoid doing a happy dance when she finally receives retribution for what she did to Rafe,Lucas,and Nicole.
Will isn't the only person who is judged by what he did when young and confused.Gabi was the same age as Will when that Melanie crap happened.There are quite a few who believe this should come out and some who want her to go to prison for that.Gabi was going to the police to notify them Andrew had Melanie when Andrew threatened to tell the police she was his accomplice if she did so.Even so Gabi went int the tunnel to try to help Melanie escape from Andrew.Gabi also tried to turn herself in but was stopped by Rafe who told her to see a lawyer and Nick who told Chad if Chad exposed Gabi he would expose that Chad assaulted him.She was also vunerable at this time when Nick overwhelmed her with concern but was blamed for "allowing" herself to be manipulated by Nick.
Lucas was not with Sami when he was with his fiance. Only after his fiance broke it off.lucas is not cheater.and we do know when Sami got the divorce from rafe
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

elci525
Jan 26 2014, 07:05 PM
Kaha
TreasureCove
The Scorpion
Jan 26 2014, 06:08 PM

Will chose to support EJ over his own father
Lucas and EJ were not fighting and Will didn't choose EJ over his father. Will was an 18 year old who was going through a rebellious stage. He was mad at his mother and his dad because he chose to support her.

I don't understand why people judge Will on things he did when he was a confused and traumatized kid.

Also, while we're on judging people on past transgressions, Sami cheating on Rafe (at a moment of trauma) does not mean she has no right to feel hurt and betrayed. She's the one being wronged now by her fiancé and Abby. She's the victim and nothing she did in the past justifies what's happening to her.
Was he mad at Lucas? I don't remember that being the case.

And I can judge Will all I want, messed up kid or not.
I still remember will praising ej while trash talk about lucas and compare lucas to Stefano even
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 27 2014, 02:08 AM
BeeBee
Kaha
TreasureCove

Well,I am just going to have to agree to disagree about whether Sami deserves what is happening to her.I think she absolutely deserves it.She cheated on her husband Rafe while he was looking for her missing son and she did so with his greatest enemy at the time who also happened to be in a relationships with another woman.She also had sex with Lucas while still married to Rafe and while Lucas was engaged to another woman ,Autuum.Sami broke up Lucas engagement then went on the run with EJ and even had Will help EJ escape police custody.Rafe was not seen as the victim nor was Lucas,they were grown men who were responsible for their decisions to help and support Sami so if she kicked them in the teeth,"oh,well".Perhaps she will belatedly empathize with those she wrong in the same way.Wasn't Austin in a committed relationship with her sister when she raped him?She will get no sympathy from me.I will have to exercise self restraint to avoid doing a happy dance when she finally receives retribution for what she did to Rafe,Lucas,and Nicole.
Will isn't the only person who is judged by what he did when young and confused.Gabi was the same age as Will when that Melanie crap happened.There are quite a few who believe this should come out and some who want her to go to prison for that.Gabi was going to the police to notify them Andrew had Melanie when Andrew threatened to tell the police she was his accomplice if she did so.Even so Gabi went int the tunnel to try to help Melanie escape from Andrew.Gabi also tried to turn herself in but was stopped by Rafe who told her to see a lawyer and Nick who told Chad if Chad exposed Gabi he would expose that Chad assaulted him.She was also vunerable at this time when Nick overwhelmed her with concern but was blamed for "allowing" herself to be manipulated by Nick.
Lucas was not with Sami when he was with his fiance. Only after his fiance broke it off.lucas is not cheater.and we do know when Sami got the divorce from rafe
Sami was still married to Rafe when she had sex with Lucas and I believe she and Lucas had sex before he actually ended his engagement although I admit my memory on this last issue is a little hazy.I thought Autumm ended the engagement when Lucas remained in Salem after Sami sex.
Online Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jan 27 2014, 02:22 AM
Partnersincrime
Jan 27 2014, 02:08 AM
BeeBee
Kaha

Sami was still married to Rafe when she had sex with Lucas and I believe she and Lucas had sex before he actually ended his engagement although I admit my memory on this last issue is a little hazy.I thought Autumm ended the engagement when Lucas remained in Salem after Sami sex.
Lucas had sex with Sami in the same Salem day not episode that his fiance broke with him he did not cheated on fiancee but he sure moved fast.I mentioned that I do not know when Sami got the divorce from rafe because I do not remember the show mentioned it only after July we heard Sami is legal divorce from rafe but she got it before the divorce something I do not remember they mentioned but she at least week not wearing her ring before something happened with lucas.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Rafe was already playing dress up princess party with Carrie IIRC. I'm not going to feel bad for Rafe that Ejami screwed.
Online Profile Goto Top

SaveDaysNow

Tripp
Jan 26 2014, 09:14 PM
Let me get this straight. When THE AFFAIR is eventually revealed (which may very well happen months from now) we are worried that Will's first reaction is going to be the sanctity of Ari's godparent? And apparently it was Abby's "duty" to turn down the role of Godmother after she was probed by EJ's Dipenis? WTF?

What Abigail did was wrong, and the show is making it clear it's wrong (at least from her perspective, it's EJ who is trying to make it seem like they just went the speed limit). But in a church service where you have the Mom (kidnapper Melanie, Nick's murder conspiracy), the Father (Attempted murderer (EJ), blackmail (EJ), Grandma Sami (Nick's Murder conspiracy, baby kidnapper, adulteress, many more crimes), Great grandmother Kate (Manslaughter conspiracy, adulteress, blackmailer, many more crimes), I think it's ridiculous to point to the godmother (adulteress) and insist she should be ashamed, especially since that adultery was indirectly a result from trying to cover up a murder that at least six people (also part of that service) have conspired over.
Great points! And Abby isn't even an "adultress". As they showed in the church, EJ isn't even married yet.

EJ is a cheater. Abby isn't committed to anyone. It's EJ who is betraying someone who he promised to be faithful to. He's the "homewrecker".
So anyone trying to point out that Abby is a "homewrecker" or a "whore" when EJami aren't even married yet and no longer having sex is really stretching it a bit. And being with two men is not being a whore. By that skewed argument, OBVIOUSLY EJ likes "whores" given the number of men his previous lovers have slept with --Kate, Nicole, and Sami--which pretty much cover THE WHOLE DAMN town of Salem!

Online Profile Goto Top

DOOLette
Member Avatar

MattJan 24 2014, 01:04 PM

dear god in heaven. Marlena's dressed like a pink highlighter

----------------------------------------------------------------------

<SNORT> Excuse me. Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Thank you!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Amanda_gayle
Member Avatar

Beware, these are my random thoughts on Ejabby. Lol

Well I have called Abby a slut, but I am rethinking that now. To me, she is a slut in training! According to Wikipedia a slut is a girl with loose sexual morals and/or promiscuous. Right now she is struggling with the "loose sexual morals" part, and some could say she is being promiscuous by sleeping with 2 brothers in a 3 month period (kind of Jerry Springer-ish). So taking those things into account, and that she is supposedly sleeping with EJ again knowing he is engaged to another woman, she is on her way to joining the sluts club of Salem. But hey, who isn't in that club? Sydney? Alli, Ciara? I guess the TPTB are trying to show us she is a grownup!

As for EJ, he was already a man-slut. I'm just really pissed that he did all this shit to prove his love for Sami, and then throws it away for a few sex sessions to fulfill his "needs". If he really wants Abby, freakin end it with Sami, and move on. I'd be totally fine with that. The shit would still hit the fan with drama. I can't wait to see how momma jenn reacts when Abby has that sex conversation with mom! They could bring Chad back and he could go bad ass Dimera, and we could have them trying to fight over Abby. or whatever.

On second thought, If they did put Abby and EJ in a relationship, how boring would that relationship be? They would talk about Angels and Literature and about her daddy ....and then have hot sex? Please! The only reason the sex is so hot is because they are sneaking around!

I can't wait to see how the writers do this story. I have a feeling they will be sneaking around for a while.
Edited by Amanda_gayle, Jan 27 2014, 10:10 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

JS said in an interview last year that the road to the altar was gonna be fantastic, and since it highley unlikely after EJ cheated with Abby that Ejami will get married it´s not fantastic from a Ejami perspective but from an Ejabby one. I feel that I should be angry about the Ejabby storyline since I loved Ejami a lot but I´m tired of being angry with what the writers done to Ejami in the past plus I´m enjoying Ejabby to much to not find it fantastic. JS should also be equally supportive of both pairing unless he really don´t like the storyline but that doesn´t seem to be the case. A 25- year old woman is also not a child but a woman.
Edited by Miss Rhi, Jan 27 2014, 11:35 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

Kaha
Jan 27 2014, 09:58 AM
Can we please stop calling women whores.
Seriously, the slut-shaming is ridiculous. Abby's slept with two people and kept her virginity (or was revirginized, depending on your POV) until she was like 22 or so. That's practically a record.

And, even if she was sleeping with the half of Salem she isn't related to, so what? She's an adult and can choose who she decides to have sex with. She's not getting paid for it (the actual definition of a whore) and her "sexual morality" is her business. Not everybody shares the same ideas of morality anyway.

I hate that Days perpetuates this crap by having Victor (among others) use misogynistic words every chance he gets. It's not funny, it's hateful.

Just to be clear, I know that character and actress bashing are fully allowed and I'm not suggesting that it is (or should be) against the rules. I just personally find it offensive - just as offensive as if people were using homosexual slurs against Will and Sonny.
Online Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

And with that last post that needs to be read by some people here this thread is closed. I had to trash some posts and edit one because some people couldn't play nice and said things that violated the first 3 rules in our Code of Chivalry which the link to is posted below.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/boardrules/
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic