Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of February 3rd; *updated 1/26*
Topic Started: Jan 22 2014, 12:01 AM (27,733 Views)
Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Um, I think today proved the height difference is NOT a problem. LOL.

I also have to laugh at the age difference still comes up. Considering that EJ's fiancee's own son insists he has more maturity than his mother (And some would argue both her sons would say that).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Katrosina
Member Avatar

Tripp
Jan 28 2014, 10:49 PM

I also have to laugh at the age difference still comes up. Considering that EJ's fiancee's own son insists he has more maturity than his mother (And some would argue both her sons would say that).
About the age difference. It's not like Abby and EJ are a May-December romance. If anything it might be a May-July. And yeah, height can be worked around in oh so many different ways. :D

phloe3

about.com has February spoilers. I don't know if I am allowed to post them.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laura B
Member Avatar

Tripp
Jan 28 2014, 10:49 PM

Well all couples, characters, past deeds, present actions, appearances and so forth are fair game. I laugh at the fact that there are many things that are brought up about EJ and Sami over and over and over again - but it will continue to happen. There are those that don't care for the EJ and Abby pairing, so things about them and her box will probably continue to come up, and I laugh at them too...but because I find it funny :D
As for the spoilers, I really don't like that Adrienne is turning into Maggie. More drunk Brady!
Edited by Laura B, Jan 29 2014, 10:36 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

phloe3
Jan 29 2014, 07:07 AM
about.com has February spoilers. I don't know if I am allowed to post them.
I do not see why their will problem to post them

lovefashion

I can not wait to see ej and abby shower scene. I am not a fan of ej and sami never have been.i think ej is somewhat falling for abby and everybody has to understand that abby is not a little girl she a woman now. Tell me what you are thinking.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Wow, I love that the Ejabby affair is still going on. I thought it might have been a one time deal but obviously I was mistaken and EJ couldn't look hotter while seducing Abby or it could be said she's seducing him because he sure as hell isn't thinking about Sami while Abby is up in his space. This is so much fun!

Edited by Ashtonion, Jan 30 2014, 04:37 PM.

Daiseyflower1
Member Avatar

I am glad the Taylor Ej affair didn't last like this. It makes Ej and Abby total pigs. For once somebody think of the kids.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Daiseyflower1
Jan 30 2014, 04:23 PM
I am glad the Taylor Ej affair didn't last like this. It makes Ej and Abby total pigs. For once somebody think of the kids.
If Sami actually thought about her children, she wouldn't have moved them into the Dimansion in the first place.

Nobody puts kids first on soaps.

Daiseyflower1
Member Avatar

Actually i know Sami never puts her kids first,but miss perfect princess Taylor's twin could at least think of them.
Edited by Daiseyflower1, Jan 30 2014, 04:33 PM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

lovefashion
Jan 30 2014, 04:01 PM
I can not wait to see ej and abby shower scene. I am not a fan of ej and sami never have been.i think ej is somewhat falling for abby and everybody has to understand that abby is not a little girl she a woman now. Tell me what you are thinking.
I think I am in total agreement with your post.I am so looking forward to Monday,the week of the shower scene.Anyone have any idea of the day the scenes air?

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Daiseyflower1
Jan 30 2014, 04:31 PM
Actually i know Sami never puts her kids first,but miss perfect princess Taylor's twin could at least think of them.
So Abby should show more concern for EJ and Sami's children than EJ and Sami show for their own kids.Abby told EJ he did not make her any promises.She is not asking that EJ be in love with her or break up with Sami.She merely told him the truth,she wants him physically,she likes having sex with him.No demands no pressure.

Ljay
Member Avatar

Daiseyflower1
Jan 30 2014, 04:23 PM
Ha! For the life of me and my years of watching Soaps Ive never seen a woman take care of her children while pursuing a man.
Sami NEVER kept her children...Will was shipped off to live with Austin and Carrie until he was grown and Ive only seen the twins when they are leaving with the maid or butler, lol So Im sure thats not a problem...

I HOPE that Ej finds happiness with Abby. And this affair is the reason Sami gets off her ass and leaves Salem.
I mean she has to...Shes screwed everyone that isnt related to her, she has no other choice, :facepalm:

WillFan
Member Avatar

2/03/2014
Abigail confronts Adrienne about gossiping about her and E.J.; J.J. gets bad news; Brady goes to Daniel's apartment to drink in peace; Kate gives E.J. and Gabi a heads up about a new problem.

2/04/2014
Sami returns from her business trip early; Daniel and Nicole find Dr. Chyka's hideout; Theresa falls for J.J.'s scheme.

2/05/2014
E.J. tries to keep the truth from Sami; Daniel and Nicole confront Dr. Chyka, as Stefano orders his thugs to neutralize him; Brother Timothy presents Eric with a new option; Theresa refuses to go down without a fight.

2/06/2014
Just as Dr. Chyka starts talking, Stefano's thugs arrive; Theresa lashes out at Brady; Hope meets with Aiden.

2/07/2014
Daniel and Nicole's mission gets dangerous; Kate makes a startling discovery in Jordan's apartment; Lucas makes a mistake that could undo his mother; Gabi continues to unravel.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

BeeBee
Member Avatar

WillFan
Jan 31 2014, 05:20 PM
2/03/2014
Abigail confronts Adrienne about gossiping about her and E.J.; J.J. gets bad news; Brady goes to Daniel's apartment to drink in peace; Kate gives E.J. and Gabi a heads up about a new problem.

2/04/2014
Sami returns from her business trip early; Daniel and Nicole find Dr. Chyka's hideout; Theresa falls for J.J.'s scheme.

2/05/2014
E.J. tries to keep the truth from Sami; Daniel and Nicole confront Dr. Chyka, as Stefano orders his thugs to neutralize him; Brother Timothy presents Eric with a new option; Theresa refuses to go down without a fight.

2/06/2014
Just as Dr. Chyka starts talking, Stefano's thugs arrive; Theresa lashes out at Brady; Hope meets with Aiden.

2/07/2014
Daniel and Nicole's mission gets dangerous; Kate makes a startling discovery in Jordan's apartment; Lucas makes a mistake that could undo his mother; Gabi continues to unravel.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
Thanks.Now I know EJ/Abby shower sex occurs Monday and/or Tuesday.Hopefully both days.One can never be too clean.

SaveDaysNow

NBC posted next week's spoiler photos:

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/week-of-20314/1581611

Nekkid EJ in the locker room :) JS is looking good!
And from what I can tell, looks like Sami's shock is that she does try to call him like the lapdog that he is -- and he's not around (boinking Abby in the showers, most likely!) :cheer:

phloe3

thanks for the pics. I wonder who gets the video this week. It's probably EJ
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

phloe3
Jan 31 2014, 08:35 PM
Its difficult to go wrong with naked EJ alone or with Abby.

Ljay
Member Avatar

phloe3
Jan 31 2014, 08:35 PM

Its a long shot...but I wish they would show us a little of the shower scene in the preview of next week...Viewers of old and new would mark it down to watch, Im sure :chee:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

SaveDaysNow
Jan 31 2014, 07:49 PM
NBC posted next week's spoiler photos:

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/week-of-20314/1581611

Nekkid EJ in the locker room :) JS is looking good!
And from what I can tell, looks like Sami's shock is that she does try to call him like the lapdog that he is -- and he's not around (boinking Abby in the showers, most likely!) :cheer:

She looks like she's at work too, so she probably almost walks in.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply