Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of February 3rd; *updated 1/26*
Topic Started: Jan 22 2014, 12:01 AM (27,740 Views)
Kaha
Member Avatar

The spoilers for both Theresa and Kate are upsetting to me. There's no motivation/explanation why Theresa is this dumb and greedy. She seems to be functioning so she's not that dependant on drugs to lose all respect and steel money, or that stupid to think that she'll get away with it. As for Kate, really disappointing that this supposed business woman has nothing better to do than to break into another woman's apartment because she's dating Kate's former booty call.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

phloe3

I understand Kate. She thinks Stefano could be behind Jordan coming to town. I do not understand Teresa. She wants to hurt Jennifer, but she is hurting JJ. She would be smarter to blackmail Dan into sleeping with her, but she wants to put on the good girl act for him

Jiales

The promo is on YouTube posted by salemstalker28 and it is Hott. Shower scene with Abigail & ej so awesome.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Jiales
Feb 1 2014, 03:10 AM
The promo is on YouTube posted by salemstalker28 and it is Hott. Shower scene with Abigail & ej so awesome.
It's difficult for me to believe it but the promo has to be even hotter than I thought.You are about the third member making their first post EJ/Abby related.I think most of us have been to the promo thread more than once since the promo was posted.Check it out if you have not done so.Welcome aboard Monday and Tuesday threads are going to be off the charts.You will come to love Supergirlx2 as much as the rest of us do. If you not already done so,check out her video of cabinsex in the thread for 1-7-14.
Edited by BeeBee, Feb 1 2014, 03:57 AM.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

phloe3
Jan 31 2014, 09:56 PM
I understand Kate. She thinks Stefano could be behind Jordan coming to town. I do not understand Teresa. She wants to hurt Jennifer, but she is hurting JJ. She would be smarter to blackmail Dan into sleeping with her, but she wants to put on the good girl act for him
I don't think Kate's main motivation is she's worried Jordan is working with Stefano. Really what's the worst Jordan can do to Rafe? She's already helped him tremendously with his recovery.

Seems to me that Kate's motivation is jealousy over Rafe's interest in Jordan over wanting to go back to the booty calls with her. Kate had her hackles up the minute "Jordan" turned out to be a woman. I think Kate secretly hopes with Jordan gone she'll have a chance to work her way back into Rafe's bed. She's way too attentive to him to have me think otherwise.

elci525
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Feb 1 2014, 03:55 AM
Jiales
It's difficult for me to believe it but the promo has to be even hotter than I thought.You are about the third member making their first post EJ/Abby related.I think most of us have been to the promo thread more than once since the promo was posted.Check it out if you have not done so.Welcome aboard Monday and Tuesday threads are going to be off the charts.You will come to love Supergirlx2 as much as the rest of us do. If you not already done so,check out her video of cabinsex in the thread for 1-7-14.
LOL BeeBee you're so cute. You are very enthusiastic and have lots of cheer to spread around! :blulaugh:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

elci525
Feb 1 2014, 11:15 AM
BeeBee
Jiales
LOL BeeBee you're so cute. You are very enthusiastic and have lots of cheer to spread around! :blulaugh:
BeeBee's buzzing with glee. (sorry. i couldn't resist. lol.) :D

BeeBee
Member Avatar

elci525
Feb 1 2014, 11:15 AM
BeeBee
Jiales
When I opened the thread,this is the first post I saw.Posts like this is one of the many reasons I love the site.I am still laughing.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Aiden: "Hope, we both know how I feel about you." (8/28/14)

What day are the Haiden scenes supposed to be on this week? Thanks in advance.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Feb 4 2014, 02:44 AM
On the first page of the thread listing all of the spoilers,the national enquirer spoliers which mentions the meeting does not give the day but there is a spoiler title for Thursday entitled "Disastrous Meetings" so I think it is likely Thursday.Someone in admin might be able to give more specific information when they see your post.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Aiden: "Hope, we both know how I feel about you." (8/28/14)

BeeBee
Feb 4 2014, 03:41 AM
MissFancyFace
Feb 4 2014, 02:44 AM
On the first page of the thread listing all of the spoilers,the national enquirer spoliers which mentions the meeting does not give the day but there is a spoiler title for Thursday entitled "Disastrous Meetings" so I think it is likely Thursday.Someone in admin might be able to give more specific information when they see your post.
Thanks BeeBee!

I had a feeling they'd be on on Wed. or Thurs. but I wasn't absolutely sure. The NE spoilers don't specify exactly what day, that's why I asked.
Edited by MissFancyFace, Feb 4 2014, 06:06 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply