Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of February 3rd; *updated 1/26*
Topic Started: Jan 22 2014, 12:01 AM (27,744 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

I'm all for seeing more of Adrienne on Days, but not as the town snoop and gossip...we have Maggie for that. It's sweeps so we should be getting some good fallout from the christening and some forward movement on some stories.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

tomsawyer
Jan 22 2014, 08:45 AM
iheartwilson
Jan 22 2014, 03:04 AM
DayDreamer
Jan 22 2014, 02:35 AM
LOL, Abi needs her own apartment ASP! Maybe that will happen soon. =)
She is way too old to be living at home, imo.
Of all the adults who live with their parents on this show, Abby is actually the one that's realistic. She's 22 and just got her first job two weeks ago. The vast majority of people her age move in with their parents after college,
In RL, Oh I know. Also today young people actually move back in with their parents because expensive rent, unemployment, saving for an apartment/house etc. Its harsh world we live in.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Abigail needs to rethink that confrontation because if Adrienne's son hears about the interaction, him and Will can easily figure out that little Abigail is sleeping with big bad man EJ Dimera.

sillibella
Member Avatar

I agree with those who said that it is disappointing that we're not getting any real spoilers concerning the christening and the fallout from it. Are we really expected to believe that Nick won't be the one who interrupts the festivity? BB has even talked about doing scenes with GW in a couple different interviews now and commented that GW and FS have great chemistry. The secret is already out so it'd be nice to get some more spoilers about it especially with Feb sweeps coming up. Just saying. :)

phloe3

spoilers don't give away much like they use to. There were no dailies about EJ and Abby having sex

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Yea, and we still haven't heard when Eric is coming back either....spoilers are getting cracked down!

phloe3

I think spoilers are getting more and more ambiguous to keep us guessing.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

These writers get off on making long time favorites annoying and unbearable. ( See Maggie, Jennifer and now Adrienne) :shame:

PALMommy
Member Avatar

I think the lack of spoilers forces the viewers to watch/record, thus boosting ratings. If THAT keeps Days on the air - well, I'm glad to NOT have the spoilers.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

AmbernOK
Jan 22 2014, 10:19 AM
Yea, and we still haven't heard when Eric is coming back either....spoilers are getting cracked down!
I hope we get to see Eric while he's wherever.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

iheartwilson
Jan 22 2014, 03:09 AM
I wonder how long we'll go without WilSon spoilers. Even SOD doesn't know what's happening. There wasn't a single thing about Sonny proposing to Will last week in the recap or on the scorecard page. #Sad #VerySad
They aren't releasing significant spoilers for ANY of the show's stories...I think they FINALLY figured out that if people don't know what the hell is going on they might actually watch the damn show....and guess what, it's working.

So....on the spoilers...I bet Adrienne sees Ejabby again, I think they meet up again next week...and I bet she then goes to Jennifer again...this is the second time and I'm glad that at least Abby is finally telling Adrienne to put the hell out....lol
Edited by LuvingLumi, Jan 22 2014, 11:46 AM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

THis is such a waste of Judi Evans. Why can't this be Maggie because she's already a damn nag. I do want to see more of Justin and Adrienne, but not like this. Judi Evans can go toe to toe with any actress on this show and this is what they have her doing? There has to be something else, something better.

I agree with the others...this is the way the show should do spoilers. They are giving vague spoilers about each episode, but they are never about the big happenings in the episode. And if they are, they're so vague that you have to watch anyway to know what it actually means. Very smart. Your favorites might not be in the spoilers, but they are still getting stories for the most part. Especially WilSon. Wilson's story that week probably deals with Nick or whatever big thing happens at the christening so they can't be in the spoilers unless you want "Wilson deals with the fallout from the fallout of Arianna's christening." Unnecessary spoiler.

I want Abby and Jordan to move into a place together. I can imagine Jordan and Rafe dropping in earlier than Abby expects and catching EJ leaving. Or Jennifer dropping by to see her and seeing EJ leaving. So much potential. Plus I really want them to build up a Jordan/Abby friendship. She needs one and with Gabi leaving its time to start establishing that. Jordan needs to get to know more people in Salem anyway. Love seeing her with Abby the other week and have enjoyed seeing her with Lucas, Sheryl, etc. And I actually kinda like Rafe and Jordan so that isn't why I want her to spread around town. I just want to see the character more integrated.

phloe3

Whenver says someone makes a confession or something, it ends up being about something else with the exception of the Nicole and Eric stuff

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jan 22 2014, 11:56 AM
THis is such a waste of Judi Evans. Why can't this be Maggie because she's already a damn nag. I do want to see more of Justin and Adrienne, but not like this. Judi Evans can go toe to toe with any actress on this show and this is what they have her doing? There has to be something else, something better.

I agree with the others...this is the way the show should do spoilers. They are giving vague spoilers about each episode, but they are never about the big happenings in the episode. And if they are, they're so vague that you have to watch anyway to know what it actually means. Very smart. Your favorites might not be in the spoilers, but they are still getting stories for the most part. Especially WilSon. Wilson's story that week probably deals with Nick or whatever big thing happens at the christening so they can't be in the spoilers unless you want "Wilson deals with the fallout from the fallout of Arianna's christening." Unnecessary spoiler.

I want Abby and Jordan to move into a place together. I can imagine Jordan and Rafe dropping in earlier than Abby expects and catching EJ leaving. Or Jennifer dropping by to see her and seeing EJ leaving. So much potential. Plus I really want them to build up a Jordan/Abby friendship. She needs one and with Gabi leaving its time to start establishing that. Jordan needs to get to know more people in Salem anyway. Love seeing her with Abby the other week and have enjoyed seeing her with Lucas, Sheryl, etc. And I actually kinda like Rafe and Jordan so that isn't why I want her to spread around town. I just want to see the character more integrated.
So true. Adrienne should be a bad ass little thing, and she's not. Adrienne should be more the voice of the audience, truly.

Nicole Walker

I'm glad Abi confronts her aunt. Mind your own business!

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 22 2014, 12:04 AM
Angie79
Jan 22 2014, 12:01 AM
Abigail confronts Adrienne for gossiping about her and EJ to Jennifer

It's now Fast Times at Salem High

Can this storyline be over yet?
I don't think so, I think she sees them talking again and ps,ps,ps,ps...she whispers in Jen's ears. I think Abigal should tell her listen Aunt Adrienne I'm twenty-fucking-two years old who I speak to or act friendly to is my own damn business and not yours, keep you big damn nose out of my business. And mom, I'm an adult and are capable of deciding who I should and should not talk to or associate with, thank you, but I'm not asking for your opinion.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
DayDreamer
So is Elvis So is Brady :D
Edited by Rosebud, Jan 22 2014, 06:05 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

iheartwilson
DayDreamer
I actually find that almost everyone lives at home. (Sorry, I couldn't resist! LOL)

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 22 2014, 12:01 AM
Monday ("New Problems Surface")
Abigail confronts Adrienne Bonnie for gossiping about her and EJ to Jennifer
Fixed it!

I would actually like it if it WERE Bonnie gossiping about her and EJ. Can you imagine how much salt Bon-Bon would pour in that wound?

Will&Sonny

Oh, look. Will and Sonny aren't mentioned in the spoilers. That's as shocking and unexpected as the Days renewal news. :sarcasm:

(And it doesn't matter to me if the spoilers don't reveal anything significant -- or anything at all beyond "Will and Sonny are airing on these days". That alone would be nice to know, and far more than we've been getting lately about those two characters.)
Edited by Will&Sonny, Jan 22 2014, 07:21 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply