Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview 1/27/14
Topic Started: Jan 24 2014, 06:01 PM (5,621 Views)
jaygal
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-12714/n45444/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Bwah at the eating food at the Dimansion scene. It almost looks like "Well, the bad news is Nick is back but the good news is we didn't actually kill him so what a relief that is over!"

OF COURSE Nick is going to look for some revenge. Seems he is targeting (maybe just first) Kate. LOL, BB once said he had a crush on LK and loved working with her.

Nicole Walker

LMFAO. I love how Nick talks. Look at Sami,Kate, and Gabi just chillin and eating like everything is okay. LOL!

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

This looks soo good!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I like the added detail of the scar on his forehead from when he was hit with a rock.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Looks really good! Can't wait to see it all.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Uhmm,.. what does it show? I can't see it?

justforfun

awesome. love nick and cant wait to watch everyone else squirm. :popcorn:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Keith
Member Avatar

I wonder if Julie will demanding to know about his scar next? :P

WillFan
Member Avatar

http://youtu.be/RrENcVHuK5U
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

somuchwhatever
Member Avatar
Brotherly Love

NearlyBrainlessNick is BACK (with the scar where Gabi tried to brain him)! Can't wait to see this play out.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

LOL! It's like PHEW! Let's eat!

Ljay
Member Avatar

Did anyone else think it was odd there sat Sami between her ex and husband to be and on the other side of the pew sat another husband, LOL!

That dont happen everyday. Go to your Grand daughters Christening only to be faced with 3 ex husbands...

am103
Member Avatar

Um, LOVE the scar! I hope Days keeps that. Very wicked!

I'm so excited that Nick is back and wants revenge on the three of them. Looking forward to his interaction with Kate, and can't wait to see what he has planned for Sami! EJabby photos? Also, is it wrong that I still want things to work out with him and Gabi? :$

elci525
Member Avatar

Pookie
Jan 24 2014, 10:54 PM
Posted Image

LOL! It's like PHEW! Let's eat!
Oh this bit made me chortle so much I nearly spit out my apres-christening canapes.

And even in a different venue Sami's dress still reminds me of a dusty, grandmother-mauvey attic doily. What an odd trio of outfits those three make.

I know Nick isn't everyone's favorite and he's not always mine....but man oh man am I excited to watch him make that crazy coterie squrim. I expect Gabi to have a brain aneurysm at some point.
Edited by elci525, Jan 25 2014, 12:30 AM.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

LOL, I wonder if Julie is going to skip the buffet now.

This was so predictable but I'm so excited to see what Blake brings to the plate now. Even the way he closed those church doors was fabulous.

I'm going to need to know how he got out of that river. My money is on Sir Percy. I hope he was watching them squirm in the wings while he would go tag Percy in to freak them out.

am103
Member Avatar

Nick and Percy Ruggles co-scheming against the Murder Three would be AWESOME! Looks like you can't even trust Santa Claus these days! ;) I so hope Percy is the one who rescued Nick!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Really ladies,did u really think he'd come back and just forget you tried to drown him?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

Welcome back Blake! :bye: Can't wait for Monday!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply