Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview 1/27/14
Topic Started: Jan 24 2014, 06:01 PM (5,302 Views)
phloe3

Percy being involved with Nick's plans would be interesting. I bet he acts like he has amnesia and then will spring it on everyone that he remembers everything
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lightning
Member Avatar

I really want to see bad ass devious Kate come out and wreck Nick. He should be no match for her.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Lightning
Jan 26 2014, 11:03 AM
I really want to see bad ass devious Kate come out and wreck Nick. He should be no match for her.
I think Nick has already shown he can probably hold his own against her.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I hope he TEARS those bitches from LIMB to limb!!!

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

marybee50
Jan 25 2014, 02:09 PM
Tripp
Jan 25 2014, 11:46 AM
SKBaldwin
Jan 25 2014, 11:43 AM
am103
Jan 25 2014, 12:46 AM
Nick and Percy Ruggles co-scheming against the Murder Three would be AWESOME! Looks like you can't even trust Santa Claus these days! ;) I so hope Percy is the one who rescued Nick!
Maybe Nick got himself out of the river. If memory serves me well, he woke up a few hours after Gabi hit him in the head and tried to pull Sami into the river with him.
I'm starting to think that's a possibility. He may have had help in that bird watcher dude. But I'm starting to think they may link him back to the Horton cabin. Somehow he gets out to Smith island to hide out and figure out what to do. Of course, the he absolutely would know about Ejabby then.
I'm thinking Nick would have to have someone confirm his story.If EJ's men got all the evidence,Nick's story could be hard to prove.So,maybe,he and Percy have pictures of not only EJabby,but,the men gathering the evidence.

Nick would have something to hold over EJ,he has evidence against Will to hold against Sami,and he knows about Gabi and Melanie.I think he may also be the new employee for Kate that is mentioned in the spoilers.

This should be interesting.
The back pack is the missing piece...they were stupid enough to fill it with rocks to make it sink. That would prove that he just didn't fall in, that it was intentionally thrown there. And I think all 3 of the coven touched it at one point or another, so there are probably fingerprints on it. EJ's guys didn't fish it out of the river.

S loves EJ

tomsawyer
Jan 25 2014, 01:43 AM
I'm curious about how this Nick revenge thing is going to work. I'd assume it will involve some sort of blackmail, but how exactly is he going to blackmail them for attempted murder without implicating himself for attempted rape?

Maybe Nick will find some other way than blackmail to make them pay, unless he got the pics of Ejabby and blackmails EJ to give him the evidences of the attemted murder in exchange for the pics. It might be hard to prove attempted rape since it would be just Gabi´s word against Nick and he would have more evidence backing up his story.

daysjahvu
Jan 26 2014, 01:29 PM
marybee50
Tripp
SKBaldwin

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I'm starting to think that's a possibility. He may have had help in that bird watcher dude. But I'm starting to think they may link him back to the Horton cabin. Somehow he gets out to Smith island to hide out and figure out what to do. Of course, the he absolutely would know about Ejabby then.
I'm thinking Nick would have to have someone confirm his story.If EJ's men got all the evidence,Nick's story could be hard to prove.So,maybe,he and Percy have pictures of not only EJabby,but,the men gathering the evidence.

Nick would have something to hold over EJ,he has evidence against Will to hold against Sami,and he knows about Gabi and Melanie.I think he may also be the new employee for Kate that is mentioned in the spoilers.

The back pack is the missing piece...they were stupid enough to fill it with rocks to make it sink. That would prove that he just didn't fall in, that it was intentionally thrown there. And I think all 3 of the coven touched it at one point or another, so there are probably fingerprints on it. EJ's guys didn't fish it out of the river.

Wouldn´t fingerprints disapear after being in water for a while. It would still have blood on it though so maybe it can still be used as evidence.

marybee50

S loves EJ
Jan 26 2014, 01:42 PM
tomsawyer
I'm curious about how this Nick revenge thing is going to work. I'd assume it will involve some sort of blackmail, but how exactly is he going to blackmail them for attempted murder without implicating himself for attempted rape?

Maybe Nick will find some other way than blackmail to make them pay, unless he got the pics of Ejabby and blackmails EJ to give him the evidences of the attemted murder in exchange for the pics. It might be hard to prove attempted rape since it would be just Gabi´s word against Nick and he would have more evidence backing up his story.

daysjahvu
marybee50
Tripp

Wouldn´t fingerprints disapear after being in water for a while. It would still have blood on it though so maybe it can still be used as evidence.
I still think he would need someone to back up his story.Gabi could say she held his backpack.Like I said this is gonna be interesting to see which way the story gets played out.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

S loves EJ
tomsawyer

I think the birdwatcher man may come into play again. Maybe he had some camera setup to take pictures which wound up taking snapshots of the coven trying to drown Nick. That's something that Days would do.

As for Nick knowing or evidence of Ejabby pictures, I'd love that but I'm thinking it's going to come out Stefano has that to keep EJ from turning Chyka in.

Keith
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
marybee50
Tripp
SKBaldwin

Do we know EJ's men didn't? Ej & Sami talked ad nauseam about the backpack. Unless we've been told otherwise or its revealed by Nick, its safe to assume EJ's men fished the backpack out.

S loves EJ

Tripp
Jan 26 2014, 02:10 PM
S loves EJ
tomsawyer

I think the birdwatcher man may come into play again. Maybe he had some camera setup to take pictures which wound up taking snapshots of the coven trying to drown Nick. That's something that Days would do.

As for Nick knowing or evidence of Ejabby pictures, I'd love that but I'm thinking it's going to come out Stefano has that to keep EJ from turning Chyka in.

The birdwatcher seems like such a nice gentleman I don´t think he knows anything.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Keith
Jan 26 2014, 02:15 PM
daysjahvu
marybee50
Tripp

Do we know EJ's men didn't? Ej & Sami talked ad nauseam about the backpack. Unless we've been told otherwise or its revealed by Nick, its safe to assume EJ's men fished the backpack out.
EJ's guy just handed him a small envelope that fit in the back pocket of his jeans. So no backpack.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply