Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rick Hearst back to GH
Topic Started: Jan 24 2014, 09:28 PM (1,626 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

Fan favorite Rick Hearst (ex-Whip, B&B; ex-Matt, Y&R et al) is back filming at GH as Ric Lansing. Sonny's brother was last seen in Port Charles in June, 2009, when his alter ego left for Los Angeles and uttered the prophetic words, "Don't worry about me. I'll be back." Look for him to first air on February 24.

http://soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-rick-hearst-back-gh
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Aw, this is a great picture of Haley and Ric.

Twitter Picture of Haley and Ric

Can't wait to see these two together!

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

:cheer: I am glad he's back on GH. Rick Hearst is a great actor. I hope I get some LiRic scenes. Rebecca and Rick had great chemistry together!

Posted Image

aph1976

I'm ecstatic that Rick Hearst is coming back as Ric.The character has a lot of ties on the show.He's Molly's father,Sonny's brother and Alexis's and Elizabeth's ex-husband.Plus who knows what Ric has been up to in the years he's been gone or why he's coming back now.He might be coming to visit Molly because she need her father for some reason or there could be another reason.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I never really cared for Ric. However, I'm looking forward to what Carlivati will do to the character.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Great news! :cheer:

CJ127

Can't wait for his return.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

YESSSS! Give my Rexis vs Julian/Alexis back! I need it to happen!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ashley1
Member Avatar

So I wonder of Ric will be stepping out of the elevator in his first appearance back.

CJ127

Ashley1
Jan 31 2014, 09:59 AM
So I wonder of Ric will be stepping out of the elevator in his first appearance back.
That would be great.

TerryG11

JarlenaLante
Jan 24 2014, 10:30 PM
Aw, this is a great picture of Haley and Ric.

Twitter Picture of Haley and Ric

Can't wait to see these two together!
Molly definitely needs her father around

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Love love love Rick Hearst, so I'm beyond ecstatic! Saw him first on Y&R, then B&B and then I found YT, lol
Edited by Oak Alley, Feb 17 2014, 02:44 PM.

CJ127

Do you think he is the money man behind Julian? I hope so.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Yeah, I don't keep up with GH news so seeing RH just now made me freak the fuck out. Sorry Days, I may have to switch to GH for a while.

Now if only they can get SJB back as another character and pair them together!

Tash
Member Avatar

I love Rick Hearst! I am so happy Ric is back on the canvas. He is so talented and just awesome. They are way too many adjectives to use for him so Awesome will just have to encompasss all of them.

I don't think that Ric is the money man behind the Jeromes. Although he is the easy guess. I think he may be the lawyer for the real moneyman though. I think the money man is Lily's father. I forget his name. Something Riveria. I think that it is his family. He finally wants to avenge Lily's death. Although why anyone would want to do that is beyond me.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CJ127

Tash
Feb 25 2014, 05:56 PM
I love Rick Hearst! I am so happy Ric is back on the canvas. He is so talented and just awesome. They are way too many adjectives to use for him so Awesome will just have to encompasss all of them.

I don't think that Ric is the money man behind the Jeromes. Although he is the easy guess. I think he may be the lawyer for the real moneyman though. I think the money man is Lily's father. I forget his name. Something Riveria. I think that it is his family. He finally wants to avenge Lily's death. Although why anyone would want to do that is beyond me.
You could be right about the money man. Dang that Ric is good looking. He hasn't aged at all.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply