Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, January 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 27 2014, 05:41 AM (19,670 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

salempc
Member Avatar

Yay for Monday. Blackmail them all Nick!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Finally it's monday!!! And yay for Nick being back!!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I haven't been this excited for a Monday show in a very long time!

jaygal
Member Avatar

looking forward to Mr Nick Fallon messing with those dodgy salemites

MissLola
Member Avatar

I am excited for today's show. I just hope that it doesn't get interupted by any "special news reports". :glare:

elci525
Member Avatar

MissLola
Jan 27 2014, 09:48 AM
I am excited for today's show. I just hope that it doesn't get interupted by any "special news reports". :glare:
oh yes please. I don't need to be told it's cold outside.

Amanda_gayle
Member Avatar

Or an Obama press conference. Ugh.

Vicky4Mimi

So many of us so happy for Monday!! DAYS must be FINALLY doing something right!

SUPER BOWL 6 more days!

elci525
Member Avatar

I haven't been this generally excited and, I dunno, PUMPED for Days episodes in a loooooooonnng time. It's a fun experience for me again.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

elci525
Jan 27 2014, 10:06 AM
MissLola
Jan 27 2014, 09:48 AM
oh yes please. I don't need to be told it's cold outside.
oh come on. it's perfectly naturally to have a program interrupted by a speciel news report every single time it's cold outside. people needs to be told to dress warm

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Vicky4Mimi
Jan 27 2014, 11:05 AM
My Monday excitement isn't ALL about Days. lol.
The Following is officially back tonight.

Back to the topic at hand, should we take a vote for whether the episode will start with the exact scenes we saw at the end of Friday's episode or if they're slightly modified?

james0479
Member Avatar

I'm betting and hoping the episode starts with a minute or so before those church doors opened. I want to see it in all it's glory!!
Edited by james0479, Jan 27 2014, 11:40 AM.

elci525
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jan 27 2014, 11:30 AM
Vicky4Mimi

Back to the topic at hand, should we take a vote for whether the episode will start with the exact scenes we saw at the end of Friday's episode or if they're slightly modified?
I'd bet good money this is exactly how today's show will start.

SunAngel
Member Avatar

I am so ready! It's so amazing to watch a soap that's not currently boasting a single storyline that I don't care for. I really like just about anything that's currently airing. Multiple storylines woven together perfectly. An ensemble cast with each character displaying relationships with different personas. No more of the "I am Sami Brady, stand aside as I screech and roar" show. Fetch has been backburned. Nick is back to torment the murder coven. And all of this is happening the month before sweeps. Can't wait to see what's in store for February.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Vicky4Mimi

Modified unless they use the same director. Which would be smart, IMO, because those reactions were perfect all the way around from Gabi, Ari (!!!), Sami, Kate, EJ, Abby being shocked to Hope and Julie being happy and relieved.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Outside of the church crew (Sami, EJ, Kate, Gabi, Will, Sonny, Abby, Hope, Julie, Nick), we've got Jordan, Cheryl, Rafe, Lucas, & T.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jan 27 2014, 12:01 PM
Supergirlx2
Vicky4Mimi

Modified unless they use the same director. Which would be smart, IMO, because those reactions were perfect all the way around from Gabi, Ari (!!!), Sami, Kate, EJ, Abby being shocked to Hope and Julie being happy and relieved.
I thought Julie was a bit confused as well. Only Hope was genuinely happy to see Nick.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jan 27 2014, 12:16 PM
DiMeraFan67
Jan 27 2014, 12:01 PM
Supergirlx2
Vicky4Mimi

I thought Julie was a bit confused as well. Only Hope was genuinely happy to see Nick.
Yeah, she looked confused and a little surprised, but she did smile and put her head on Hope's like she was relieved.

PS thanks for the reminder about The Following. I need to put that back on my DVR. I hope the cops are smarter this season.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Ari had the best reaction. She'll be throwing Shade at Nick in no time.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply