Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, January 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 27 2014, 05:41 AM (19,597 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

DiMeraFan67
Jan 27 2014, 12:17 PM
Supergirlx2
Jan 27 2014, 12:16 PM
DiMeraFan67
Jan 27 2014, 12:01 PM
Supergirlx2
Jan 27 2014, 11:30 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepThe Following is officially back tonight.

Back to the topic at hand, should we take a vote for whether the episode will start with the exact scenes we saw at the end of Friday's episode or if they're slightly modified?
Modified unless they use the same director. Which would be smart, IMO, because those reactions were perfect all the way around from Gabi, Ari (!!!), Sami, Kate, EJ, Abby being shocked to Hope and Julie being happy and relieved.
I thought Julie was a bit confused as well. Only Hope was genuinely happy to see Nick.
Yeah, she looked confused and a little surprised, but she did smile and put her head on Hope's like she was relieved.

PS thanks for the reminder about The Following. I need to put that back on my DVR. I hope the cops are smarter this season.
They're re-airing 2x01 right before the new episode if you missed it last Sunday.

And yes, Julie was relieved that she was wrong, but she was still kinda confused.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Missing Honeybees right now. I keep refreshing for a play by play!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Yes! We get a replay of EJ's epic head snap!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

And down Gabi goes!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Gabi: "But Nick is... Nick is..." Sami: "Back in town! Who knew?" lol

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

NICE TOUCH that Nick has a scar on the side of his head!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

BB is doing great work in this group scene. So creepy. The head tilt when Gabi fell down was epic.

blueskies
Member Avatar

why are so many of my twitter followers threatening violence against Julie if she doesn't stop? stop what?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Let's discuss how adorable it was that T basically asked Rafe's permission to take Gabi on a date. He's the cutest thing ever.

elci525
Member Avatar

Is soemthing going on with DR's servers today? I keep having trouble accessing the site. Lots of traffic today, I suppose? ;)

Holy shit that was an amazing opening segment. Julie screaming "Nick...NOOOooooOOOOO" was my everything. Blake Berris - you are a revelation! i am soooo happy Nick is back to torture the lame-brained coven. Abby's look to EJ was my second everything. Say what you will, but I think KM is MURDERING her recent scenes with just the most perfect subtle looks and acting choices. And Baby Ari after Gabi hilariously fainted?! OMG this baby is the real deal! ;)

I am so happy I could SCREAM!!!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh? So Nick seems a tad disoriented & claims he's not sure what happened to him? I'm putting money on he's lying. lol

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

For the one millionth time - GIVE BC A FREAKIN' CONTRACT!

marybee50
Member Avatar

Loving all the expressions on the conspirator's faces.

Love T too

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

rotflmao. Lucas refers to DiMansion as "the mausoleum of death & despair" lol

salempc
Member Avatar

elci525
Jan 27 2014, 01:09 PM
Is soemthing going on with DR's servers today? I keep having trouble accessing the site. Lots of traffic today, I suppose? ;)

Holy shit that was an amazing opening segment. Julie screaming "Nick...NOOOooooOOOOO" was my everything. Blake Berris - you are a revelation! i am soooo happy Nick is back to torture the lame-brained coven. Abby's look to EJ was my second everything. Say what you will, but I think KM is MURDERING her recent scenes with just the most perfect subtle looks and acting choices. And Baby Ari after Gabi hilariously fainted?! OMG this baby is the real deal! ;)

I am so happy I could SCREAM!!!
Two of Zetaboards' servers have been going down intermittently.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

And the Racus bromance continues it's slow build. Cute.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Julie is running this show today & she is GIVING ME LIFE!

elci525
Member Avatar

Sigh Lucas, yummy as ever

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I love when Nick is pretending to be good to people that already know he's bad. And he knows that they know, LOL. Seriously, BB does a great job with scenes like that.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Nick is so damn smart. #bestdefenseoffense

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply