Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, January 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 27 2014, 11:59 PM (18,898 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

I miss Wayne so much.

But part of me also wishes he never returned too. I always liked Drake best as Roman. He wasn't as good as an actor as Wayne, but he had such good chemistry with the rest of the Bradys. When they deBradified him, he lost those connections.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Katrosina
Member Avatar

I loved Wayne as Roman. Roman sleeping on the floor protecting Marlena from the Salem Strangler, reading the Christmas story to Carrie in the hospital, and then the scene when he died and Bo cried over his body. Amazing stuff!
Edited by Katrosina, Jan 28 2014, 06:49 AM.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

I LOVE watching YT vids with Roman (WN) & Marlena!! They're fantastic, and they have such great chemistry- and a wonderful lovestory to match

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Maybe they could get Wayne to come on as Chris Kositchek for a few episodes. :lol:
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Jan 28 2014, 09:20 AM.

james0479
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Jan 28 2014, 09:20 AM
Maybe they could get Wayne to come on as Chris Kositchek for a few episodes. :lol:
Lmao!!! That soooo seems like something Days would do!!!

I hate that I came on board in 1990ish so I didn't get to see a ton of WN in the early days. Sadly I remember way too much of his run as Alex North. He did a fine job with that but the story was dreadful and annoying. He IS a great actor and I'm glad he and his wife (who I fell in love with as Lisanne on Days) are still close with Deidre. Kinda makes my fanboy heart happy. Lol.

Oh and I'm totally loving every aspect of the soapy yet ridiculously insane story of The Coven 3, Nick and Ejabby. I'm sorry but it's the best shit I've seen in 2 decades on this show! I'm loving it. Can't wait to see today's show after work. Saying prayers my DVR doesn't break and the weather report won't take up ANY of my show telling me it's cloudy. I have windows for that...I'm not in any secret room, thank you. ;)

PALMommy
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Jan 28 2014, 09:20 AM
Now THAT'S funny! I love it! :blulaugh:

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

It's the day Eric tells Nicole he's leaving!!! It's the beginning of the end of the priesthood folks...FINALLY!!! GO GET YOUR FREAKIN' WOMAN, ERIC!!! :cheer:

Laura B
Member Avatar

At first glance I thought Marlena was wearing chainmail.
I really miss WN as Roman, I didn't have to use subtitles when he spoke.
Edited by Laura B, Jan 28 2014, 10:56 AM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Wayne Northrop...the REAL Roman Brady...

Please get rid of garble mouth DAYS...what an insult to such a great character.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jan 28 2014, 12:00 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

So, we've got JJ & Bev working on the Theresa plot.

Daniel...and Eric and Theresa calling Daniel.

Nicole working on the interview.

Kate running into Stefano at the mansion.

Nick still menacing Gabi. He's full on psycho.

Kimba73
Member Avatar

I miss Wayne too. :wub:

I also agree with Tripp on Drake, I much preferred him as Roman as opposed to John! He almost seems like a different actor when you watch old scenes of him as Roman. Of course that is due to the difference in characters too. John is way more brooding and dark, at times, than Roman.
Edited by Kimba73, Jan 28 2014, 12:08 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

SuperDaniel's IT skills are not up to snuff. He can't get the files back, and Eric is disappointed.

Nicole has a great outfit on. Looks great. Her boss is hassling her. He calls her out on having feelings for him.

JJ calls Theresa and says I need to see you.

Nick is still obsessed with Gabi and Arianna.

Finally, Ejabby. EJ is pissed and telling her "things have to be." Oh, my EJ tells Abigail she's playing a dangerous game and going to lose. He grabs Abigail's hospital badge (which is around her neck) and holds it menacingly. She tries to stick up for herself but she's rattled.

kkratz57
Member Avatar

LOVED EJ calling Abigail on her game and him pulling her in by her badge...this is some good shit!!!

Kimba73
Member Avatar

I have to say that I really prefer the darker EJ! No schmoop here.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I love it when Kate sticks up for herself to Stefano!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Abigail: "There he is. That bad man you are so proud to be."

She wants to know if the Nick story was a lie.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

EJ: "I'm not desperate I'm determined."

It's getting very heated....whoa....very heated. EJ asks what it would take to keep her silent. "I think you know." And then a super hot kiss, instigated by Abigail.

kkratz57
Member Avatar

Well, Abigail certainly isn't wearing her Hanes Concealing Petals bra.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Daniel is being a sanctimonious douche about Nicole not telling Eric the files are gone.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply