Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Valentine's Day Spoilers
Topic Started: Jan 29 2014, 05:10 AM (2,617 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

Love is in the air on ABC, as the network celebrates the most romantic time of the year with a month full of Valentine’s Day-themed programming, including on GENERAL HOSPITAL.

On Thursday, February 13, Friday, February 14 and Monday, February 17, it's Valentine's Day in Port Charles and along with the romantic holiday, there will be joy as well as pain. There is joy for the reconciled Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) & Lulu (Emme Rylan) as well as for Felix (Marc Anthony Samuel), when Lucas (Ryan Carnes) accepts his invitation to go out on Valentine's Day. Britt (Kelly Thiebaud) is delighted when the young Spencer gives her a Valentine and Nikolas (Tyler Christopher) tells a curious Britt they’re going on a Valentines mission. But the day brings pain to a suspicious Liz (Rebecca Herbst) as she awaits Baby Ben’s paternity results. Julian (William deVry) is thrown by Ava’s (Maura West) sneaky actions, and Michael (Chad Duell) and Kiki (Kristen Alderson) end up in a bruising argument.

As Valentine’s Day continues, Duke’s (Ian Buchanan) attempt to reconcile with Anna (Finola Hughes) over their conflicting work ethics leads to a passionate solution. Things heat up during Molly (Haley Pullos) and TJ’s (Tequan Richmond) study-date, but she wants to make their first time together a special moment. After Sonny (Maurice Benard) warns Ava she had better not be double-crossing him, she and Morgan (Bryan Craig) have planned a clandestine evening together.

Meanwhile, Britt’s fairy tale romance may be about to crumble into pieces when Liz threatens her. That night, Nikolas has the ultimate Valentine’s Day surprise for Britt, despite the confession she knows she must make. Liz grapples with her feelings for her true love. Meanwhile, as Franco (Roger Howarth) fights for his life, will he wake up and be reunited with the love of his life?

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2014/01/general-hospital-valentines-day-spoilers.html#more
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

Thank you for posting. I have been wondering where all the Feb. spoilers were.

I look forward to the Nik/Britt/Baby Ben reveal.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

WillFan
Jan 29 2014, 05:10 AM
Liz grapples with her feelings for her true love.
Since when did Liz's former brother-in-law who she had an affair with become her "true love?" :eyeroll:

paul89

is ben really lulu baby?

cscarly

This is sick Liz steals men she dumps by revealing
Paternity none her business at all she doesn't know
Lante . Not like britt saying daddy is nik

natdot99
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Jan 29 2014, 02:31 PM
WillFan
Since when did Liz's former brother-in-law who she had an affair with become her "true love?" :eyeroll:

Another boring and predictable storyline from the writers of GH,again. Liz is only doing what she does best, wanting Nik when he has moved on with his life, period. I predicted this event when she showed up an Nik home demanding that he kick Britt out his home and when that failed, she was going to resort in being the one to expose Ben's paternity.
I hope Nik stands by Britt because he loves her and kicks Liz to the curb.
Edited by natdot99, Jan 30 2014, 07:09 PM.

Peaceole

In my opinion Liz needs to get a life all she does is ease drop and run medical tests that some how she never gets in trouble for. Never mind that she is NOT a doctor and is NOT allowed to do that but why let that stop her. Then she wants to reveal oh really what a surprise. I think Liz needs to take a plane to Seattle Grace and stay there. I actually love when Britt gives Liz attitude she needs it.

As for Silas and Sam... I think it is time Nina woke up and told the truth. Hey it is a soap people come back from the dead they certainly can wake up from a coma - just ask Michael. My real question is why is this Nathan character all interested in this old case? Who is this guy? Is he Nina's brother, a secret child Nina had who is this guy?

And my opinion on Robin leaving, I am over her leaving, coming back, then leaving, then coming back, then leaving again. If she is going to go then stay gone. With that being said I like the Robin character I really do and would prefer for her to stay but I get so sick of the gone stay gone stay.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
WillFan
THANK YOU! :rolleyes:

Ashley1
Member Avatar

Nik being Liz’ “true love” is such a crock. I also want Nik to stand behind Britt but I know I will be disappointed. I love Becky, but this writing for her is ridiculous and repetitive.

Peaceole

Ashley1
Jan 31 2014, 09:49 AM
Nik being Liz’ “true love” is such a crock. I also want Nik to stand behind Britt but I know I will be disappointed. I love Becky, but this writing for her is ridiculous and repetitive.
It is almost like the writers have no idea what to do with Liz so she becomes PC's nosey Nurse

Peaceole

I think Britt's mom is going to have to step up FIRE Liz for running unauthorized tests and have her move on to Seattle Grace.

Kaycee

Did it say her true love is Nik?? I only read she grapples with her feelings for her true love.. That could be AJ too the way I read it.. But maybe I missed something

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

AJ's to busy being an alcoholic.

CJ127

cscarly
Jan 30 2014, 06:21 AM
This is sick Liz steals men she dumps by revealing
Paternity none her business at all she doesn't know
Lante . Not like britt saying daddy is nik
She knows Lulu, she was her sister in law. No Nik is not Ben's dad Britt STOLE Ben from his dad. As much as I hate that Liz is involved I can't wait for Britt to pay for her crimes. BRITT IS A CRIMINAL and deserves to be punished.

CJ127

Kaycee
Jan 31 2014, 08:33 PM
Did it say her true love is Nik?? I only read she grapples with her feelings for her true love.. That could be AJ too the way I read it.. But maybe I missed something
I agree. Spoilers do not pan out all the time. Remember the spoiler that Nathan and lulu got together that was embellished.

CJ127

Peaceole
Jan 31 2014, 10:24 AM
I think Britt's mom is going to have to step up FIRE Liz for running unauthorized tests and have her move on to Seattle Grace.
Well won't that be the pot calling the kettle black. If Liz gets fired for that then Dr. O should fire herself for stealing and embryo and implanting it into her daughter. But first she should fire her daughter for stealing the embryo as well. Seriously dr o and Britt are criminals.

CJ127

natdot99
Jan 30 2014, 04:12 PM
JDeveraux_91
WillFan

Another boring and predictable storyline from the writers of GH,again. Liz is only doing what she does best, wanting Nik when he has moved on with his life, period. I predicted this event when she showed up an Nik home demanding that he kick Britt out his home and when that failed, she was going to resort in being the one to expose Ben's paternity.
I hope Nik stands by Britt because he loves her and kicks Liz to the curb.
I would be sickened by Nik. If he stood by the woman that stole his sisters embryo. That statement is wrong on so many levels.

CJ127

Ashley1
I agree with your statement about Becky but I would be sickened if Nik stood by the criminal that stole his sisters embryo.

cscarly

So is lulu britt didn't kill anyone in cold blood
Liz hands just bad as lulu here comes her accomplice
To murder. Talk about stealing children Liz rules that
She stole Cameron and jake from there fathers then blame
Jake death on its father acting like he didn't care about his
Child because he wouldn't let Michael Morgan and Carly get killed .
Just so Liz wouldn't be afraid Jason life

cscarly

CJ127
Feb 7 2014, 08:02 PM
Ashley1
I agree with your statement about Becky but I would be sickened if Nik stood by the criminal that stole his sisters embryo.
Why lulu stood behind Dante after Carly stood behind
Her over Lorenzo kidnapping and over Logan death

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply