Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of February 10th
Topic Started: Jan 29 2014, 04:50 PM (11,226 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

nananana7
Feb 7 2014, 10:11 PM
Quote:

Stitch tells Billy he can't go home yet.

Stitch should tell billy about Kelly and that he knows what happened.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Feb 7 2014, 11:15 AM
Kelly and Jack? Never saw that coming.. thought they were going with Hilary/Jack... so i guess she ends up pregnant and we go through the who is the daddy crap... :facepalm:
Jack would be really stupid to get involved with Kelly, especially if there will be a new phyliss, but even if there isn't, I don't think Summer is going to like this one little bit.

Fernita73
Member Avatar

nananana7
Feb 4 2014, 11:03 AM
Posted Image
(found that image on a site but I forget where)

You can see the addresses of the suspects in that image.

there were Nine people who had black SUVs with license plates starting with number 6
(but the image I found doesn't show all of the names)

SnowBoundBunny
Feb 4 2014, 09:50 AM
Has anyone got the eppie where Billy showed up at Kelly's apt and did the dirty? Anyone notice the number on her door? Is it a number 4?

I don't have a youtube of that episode but I did go back and re-watch it back then ... several times ... to see if they showed Kelly's apartment number ... and nope they didn't show it. They filmed it in a way that you didn't see the part of the door where an apartment number would normally be shown.
I am pretty sure that once it is revealed that Kelly did it, they will show her apt. door number.

LRE1956

shark
Feb 7 2014, 06:46 PM
That hand in the snow looked pretty raunchy.....like a bad horror movie. Chucky, movie. LOL
To me the hand looked like it had letters on each knuckle in blood...maybe MM was leaving a note to the writers... Ha ha!

shark
Member Avatar

I can't believe Sharho missed Dylan ! Faith, adored him to boot. He stayed around her house for the roof remodel and she never hit on him. huh? LOL
Edited by shark, Feb 8 2014, 05:58 PM.

patyrfan
Member Avatar

WillFan
Feb 7 2014, 10:09 AM

Wed 2/12
Billy demands answers from Victor; Lily confronts Colin; Sharon talks to Nick.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/the-young-and-the-restless/upcoming-episodes/EP00004422?aid=zap2it
Billy making demand to Victor,The last thing he need is to fuel the venomous hatred Victor already havel for Billy boy.In no time Victor will be uncovering his ONS with Kelly

LPS
Member Avatar

Sorry, but Kelly just sucks.

WillFan
Member Avatar

WillFan
Feb 8 2014, 10:05 AM
WillFan
Feb 7 2014, 10:09 AM
Mon 2/10
Tensions increase between Jack and Victor; Chloe takes action after a confrontation with Chelsea.

Tue 2/11
Nick and Victoria making a shocking discovery; Ian turns the tables on Avery.

Wed 2/12
Billy demands answers from Victor; Lily confronts Colin; Sharon talks to Nick.

Thu 2/13
Loved ones honor Delia at the benefit; Cane prepares a a surprise for Lily; sparks fly between Kelly and Jack.

Fri 2/14
Sharon reaches out to Chelsea; Nikki confronts Victor.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/the-young-and-the-restless/upcoming-episodes/EP00004422?aid=zap2it
Zap2it changed the Fri 2/14 spoiler.

Fri 2/14
Victor tries to right things with Nikki; Nick tries to help Sharon; Colin promises Jill an unforgettable evening.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers, WillFan!

nananana7
Member Avatar

It just occurred to me that the whole "Kelly White" name on the list of drivers ... might be a red herring.
Why? Because "Kelly" can be both a man's name and a woman's name.

Edited by nananana7, Feb 8 2014, 06:47 PM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

I originally posted a question in this spot ...
but it's no longer a spoiler ...
so I'll remove it from here and re-post my question onto the "February discussion" thread.
Edited by nananana7, Feb 10 2014, 09:37 PM.

shark
Member Avatar

If Cassie is real and she wants to send her back to the other side kick her ass then she will find out for sure that she is real and Victor is paying somebody to gaslight her. You can't kick a ghost's ass, but, since she is 'solid' go ninja on her ass and give her a whippin' and then problem solved. ROFLMAO
:fight:

nananana7
Member Avatar

The "solid" Cassie that Sharon saw in the elevator this time(s) and -- which Sharon also saw last week in her living room ... didn't move.

This "Cassie" just stood there and stared. I wonder if it is a life-sized doll or robot or something. Totally weird.
Edited by nananana7, Feb 8 2014, 11:02 PM.

WillFan
Member Avatar

nananana7
Feb 8 2014, 06:42 PM
Thanks for the spoilers, WillFan!
Your welcome nananana7 and thank you for the pm about Zap2it changing Friday's spoiler.

nananana7
Member Avatar

Promo video for the week of Feb 10th
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9029140

patyrfan
Member Avatar

WillFan
Feb 8 2014, 06:37 PM
[/quote]Zap2it changed the Fri 2/14 spoiler.

Fri 2/14
Victor tries to right things with Nikki; Nick tries to help Sharon; Colin promises Jill an unforgettable evening.
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/the-young-and-the-restless/upcoming-episodes/EP00004422?aid=zap2it[/quote]

Nikki need to sthu, she continue to go back to Victor knowing all the other horrible things he has done, why should now be any different.Nikki accept his action when she continue to follow him like a laps dog,
Edited by patyrfan, Feb 9 2014, 08:00 AM.

shark
Member Avatar

Nah, Mr. Victor is behind the Cassie thing.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

2/10, Tensions rise between Jack and Victor, while a confrontation with Chelsea causes Chloe to take action.

2/11, Nick and Victoria discover a shocking truth, while Ian Ward turns the tables on Avery.

2/12, Nikki tries to mediate as Billy demands answers from Victor; Lily confronts Colin; Sharon opens up to Nick.

2/13, Friends and family gather at the benefit to honor Delia as Cane prepares a romantic surprise for Lily, and sparks fly between Kelly and Jack.

2/14, Valentine's Day offers love and surprises as Victor tries to make things right with Nikki. Meanwhile, Nick tries to help Sharon; and Colin promises Jill an unforgettable evening.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 9 2014, 12:02 PM
Nah, Mr. Victor is behind the Cassie thing.
No he's not, Sharon is just batshit crazy. lol

shark
Member Avatar

Can't wait to see how it all plays out !

Hope Victor gives Nicki another diamond item! I like to live thru her hahahhahaha
Edited by shark, Feb 9 2014, 12:10 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply