Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ratings week of Jan 20: NBC Press Release
Topic Started: Jan 30 2014, 02:50 PM (795 Views)
Ellie

January 30, 2014
'DAYS OF OUR LIVES' MATCHES ITS TOP WEEKLONG WOMEN 18-49 RATING IN NEARLY THREE YEARS

Season to Date, ‘Days’ is up 12% in the Women 18-49 Demo vs. Its Year-ago Average

UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. – Jan. 30, 2014 – “Days of our Lives” has equaled its highest weeklong women 18-49 rating in nearly three years, according to “live plus same day” viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research..

For the week of Jan. 20-24, "Days of our Lives" (1.1 rating, 6 share among women 18-49, 0.7 rating among women 18-34) tied for #4 among network daytime series in the women 18-49 demographic and tied for #8 in the women 18-34 race. The 1.1 rating for the week in the women 18-49 category ties “Days’” highest in that key demo since a 1.3 for the week of Jan. 31-Feb. 4, 2011.

For the week versus the same week last year, "Days of our Lives" was up 2% in the women 18-34 category (187,000 vs. 184,000), up 15% in the women 18-49 demographic (681,000 vs. 591,000), up 20% in the women 25-54 race (854,000 vs. 709,000) and up 5% in total viewers (2.9 million vs. 2.7 million).

Season to date, "Days of our Lives" is tied for #4 in the women 18-49 category and tied for #5 in the women 18-34 demo. Season to date, "Days of our Lives" is up 5% in the women 18-34 category (214,000 vs. 203,000), up 12% in the women 18-49 race (710,000 vs. 634,000), up 12% in the women 25-54 demo (867,000 vs. 776,000) and up 9% in total viewers (2.9 million vs. 2.7 million).

Ratings reflect “live plus same day” data from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise noted. Season-to-date figures are averages of “live plus seven day” data except for the two most recent weeks, which are “live plus same day.”
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Another 3-year high...great to see.

Up 12% in W18-49...NBC must love that

salempc
Member Avatar

Good for Days!

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

The show is going into sweeps with a lot of momentum. That bodes well for a great sweeps.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

Woo hoo! Go Days! I'm loving show & can't wait to see the next episode. :cheer:

peaches179

DJsMommy
Jan 30 2014, 03:34 PM
Woo hoo! Go Days! I'm loving show & can't wait to see the next episode. :cheer:

That's something I thought I would never say! But here I am! LOL!!!

Dreamy
Member Avatar

DOOL has been on fire lately and I am so glad the ratings are reflecting this. Hope the momentum continues!

daysmemories
Member Avatar

Im glad for Days. Couldnt say the same year ago. Im happy TPTB decided to shake things up and do these s/ls.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply