Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Who will be gambling this summer?; Roulette dealer role for July
Topic Started: Jan 30 2014, 08:09 PM (3,154 Views)
fundays13
Member Avatar

angie37
Jan 31 2014, 09:59 AM
I'm going to combine parts of the last two posts and predict that it's Brady and his bride Theresa, with a livid, revenge-seeking Kristen looking on. That works for me.
According to one spoiler source,kristen's return to salem is not a quiet one,so she is likely going to do the dastardly deed as soon as she surfaces.
Edited by fundays13, May 30 2014, 06:52 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Those two BETTER not even think about getting married...........................

Yoryla
Member Avatar

jb1183
Jan 31 2014, 03:37 PM
I just can't believe that they're getting ready to tape scenes for JULY already. The taping ahead schedule is ridiculous.
Actually, they already taped these scenes in February. Although I have to say that Jason's post kind of makes it seem like they are now looking for a roulette dealer for next February to air in July 2015.

blueskies
Member Avatar

he's pretty cute. Can we keep him if he can act?

thepadange

Yoryla
May 30 2014, 10:16 AM
jb1183
Jan 31 2014, 03:37 PM
I just can't believe that they're getting ready to tape scenes for JULY already. The taping ahead schedule is ridiculous.
Actually, they already taped these scenes in February. Although I have to say that Jason's post kind of makes it seem like they are now looking for a roulette dealer for next February to air in July 2015.
It's actually an old thread (started January 30) :) . I used it today to post some info about the actor who according to IMDb will (?) play the role.
Edited by thepadange, May 30 2014, 10:50 AM.

Restless84
Member Avatar

I know it's a long shot, but I hope it's JJ gambling.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Graceland
Member Avatar

Eileen worked with Shawn Christian her first week back. The rest of the cast, including Eric Martsolf, had no idea what she had been taping. It was like this for at least a month too! So I doubt Kristen will be connected to a possible Teresa-Brady wedding. We know Kristen kidnaps somebody at the very beginning of her story arc. Since Shawn Christian was the person she acted with first (during week #1), and the fact that Eileen said that what she had just filmed resulted in bruises on Twitter, I'm going to say Daniel is kidnapped by Kristen, and we won't see any involvement of her with the rest of the cast for a quite bit. Eileen tweeted a thank you to Shawn right after her first week of filming.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Graceland
May 30 2014, 04:30 PM
Eileen worked with Shawn Christian her first week back. The rest of the cast, including Eric Martsolf, had no idea what she had been taping. It was like this for at least a month too! So I doubt Kristen will be connected to a possible Teresa-Brady wedding. We know Kristen kidnaps somebody at the very beginning of her story arc. Since Shawn Christian was the person she acted with first (during week #1), and the fact that Eileen said that what she had just filmed resulted in bruises on Twitter, I'm going to say Daniel is kidnapped by Kristen, and we won't see any involvement of her with the rest of the cast for a quite bit. Eileen tweeted a thank you to Shawn right after her first week of filming.
FML, you're probably right but what purpose would kidnapping Daniel serve??? Just to literally put him on the cross instead of just figuratively? :shrug: :drunk:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jan 30 2014, 08:09 PM
PLACE YOUR BETS...WHICH SALEMITES WILL BE GAMBLING IN JULY??

The newest "Days" casting call asks for a real roulette dealer. With the role taping the week of February 10, look for the gambling scene(s) to air on "Days" in July...

Role: Real Roulette Dealer
Interview Dates: Week of Feb 3rd
Shoot/Start Date: Week of Feb 10th
Pay Rate: SAG/AFTRA U/5 Rates apply
Info: Male or Female, any ethnicity. 25 - 40. Must have REAL Roulette Dealer experience and some acting ability. Under Five.
Brady, because he needs another reason to fuck up and blame everyone else.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Yoryla
May 30 2014, 10:14 AM
Those two BETTER not even think about getting married...........................
Why not? Brady loves to propose to women he barely knows.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 30 2014, 05:30 PM
Graceland
FML, you're probably right but what purpose would kidnapping Daniel serve??? Just to literally put him on the cross instead of just figuratively? :shrug: :drunk:
He probably runs into her in Vegas and she kidnaps him to make sure he doesn't tell anyone he saw her. Sounds riveting! :rolleyes:

waterlilly
Member Avatar

Rosebud
May 30 2014, 06:23 PM
blueskies
Graceland
He probably runs into her in Vegas and she kidnaps him to make sure he doesn't tell anyone he saw her. Sounds riveting! :rolleyes:
After she shoots him with a dart gun and has her wicked way with him. Then she is disappointed of course but the amazing thing is that no one notices that he is missing and they don't look for him
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Graceland
Member Avatar

waterlilly
May 30 2014, 06:39 PM
Rosebud
blueskies
Graceland
After she shoots him with a dart gun and has her wicked way with him. Then she is disappointed of course but the amazing thing is that no one notices that he is missing and they don't look for him
Posted Image

It just occurred to me that Eileen's husband is a poker expert, and she's mastered it as well. I think she'd be pissed if she couldn't be gabbling in a scene. Maybe the writers got inspired by her.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The full version of this photo shows Eileen at her home poker table. She has chips next to her. It's from the Days "Better Living" book.

Posted Image
Edited by Graceland, May 30 2014, 09:56 PM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

blueskies
Graceland
Well, you know. I mean, how likely is it that it's the continuation of Evidence-gate..... part II..... :rolleyes:

Yoryla
Member Avatar

waterlilly
May 30 2014, 06:39 PM
Rosebud
blueskies
Graceland
Bwah! This could be so hilarious to see.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Not that I ever wanna see Kristen touch that, but then again, all the women in the world must love them some Daniel, right.

thepadange

Yoryla
May 31 2014, 04:41 AM
Not that I ever wanna see Kristen touch that, but then again, all the women in the world must love them some Daniel, right.
OH NO :facepalm: , LOL.

thepadange

Graceland
You're probably right. ED worked with SC her first and second week back.
But even if Daniel is the one Kristen kidnaps I still think, it is possible that this s/l might have something to do with whatever happens to Brady/Theresa/John/Marlena. It looks like all these characters might be in hospital (as visitors or patients). Here are some links/pictures tweeted around the time:
Quote:

February 26 (Deidre and Shawn)
https://www.facebook.com/DeidreHallFanPage/photos/a.249934148371004.64310.200775673286852/725817227449358/?type=1&theater

Deidre, Drake, Jen:
https://www.facebook.com/DeidreHallFanPage/photos/a.249934148371004.64310.200775673286852/725813290783085/?type=1&permPage=1
(reposted by JL next day)
Posted Image

March, 5 (Jen, Deidre):
@jen_lilley: I seriously adore the Queen ♡ @DeidreHall @nbcdays #Days #DOOL http://t.co/0FCy8aOtVi
Posted Image

(Deidre and Eric)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=729485457082535

Drake, wearing something that looks like a hospital bracelet:
Posted Image

As for EM and others having no idea about Kristen's s/l, I'm not sure if it was really so how it sounded (especially in SOD).
SOD quoted EM on March 3rd (http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/eileen-davidson-back-days-set) saying he doesn't know anything about the s/l ED's filming (which isn't surprising at all, they must have talked to him the week of February 24-28, and Eileen got her first scripts on February 25th (https://twitter.com/eileen_davidson/status/438512198101385216) ).

Maybe it's just my wishfull thinking, but I really hope Kristen/Daniel thing isn't solely concentrated on the character of Daniel as such and involves other character from the very beginning.
Edited by thepadange, Jun 1 2014, 07:19 AM.

tylerbo20

Are you fucking kidding me???? Of course she kidnaps Dan and the entire town drops what they are doing to find him... This is a joke wish tptb got some balls and get a writer who doesn't have a hard on for dr dan one who listens to fans and gets rid of him!!!!

blueskies
Member Avatar

Yoryla
May 31 2014, 04:38 AM
blueskies
Graceland
Well, you know. I mean, how likely is it that it's the continuation of Evidence-gate..... part II..... :rolleyes:
oy...unless she kills him I see this being tedious and torturous (for us and hopefully for him as well).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply