Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 2 2014, 08:35 PM (7,893 Views)
Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

cubsgirl
Feb 9 2014, 04:17 PM
Miss Rhi
Feb 8 2014, 10:59 AM
That clip of Ronn Moss never gets old.
Talk about the King of Ham Acting. :laugh:

I know there are a lot on this board not happy with GH, but I find it entertaining. It is cheesy and over the top, but for an hour every day it entertains me.

I will say they way they are writing off Robin is horrible. But I thought it wasn't going to work out well when KMc decided to come back for a short time. No matter what or how it ended viewers were not going to be happy with it.
Thank you Cubsgirl. I have been reading through this thread thinking I am the only one enjoying the show. I like most of the characters and feel the show is really entertaining overall.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Just so I don't sound like "Negative Ned ", I want to make it clear that there is a lot to enjoy about the show. I just can't stand Franco and RH's OTT acting. After the scene at the cemetery, Shirley Jones had a nice scene with 'Lulu ' . The Heather stuff doesn't really bother me too much and the fight scene with her and Carly was really well choreograped. Compared to a cheesy fight scene on Days with Daniel and a villain, it was a masterpiece. I also like having Victor Cassadine back because the actor is great and liked his scenes with Dr O. I also like having Lucas back and thought the chemistry with Brad was good. Felix has ceased being a sympathetic character to me so I'd like to see the other two together. I absolutely love Ava and think Maura West can do no wrong. But I really want Franco gone. Haha.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Feb 10 2014, 07:17 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I finally got through my backloag of episodes for the most part. I just need to watch Friday's and the episode for today. I just zip through the Heather/Carly and Franco scenes altogether. Felix is going to be on that list soon enough if he doesn't change soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
Feb 10 2014, 09:29 AM
On the Robin exit, I think perhaps the only way it would have worked well is if you had Patrick and Emma leaving with her. That pending family separation is the biggest issue for me. But, if Jason Thompson wants to continue working on GH I'd hate to see him get fired.
Agree, there isn't really a great way to write Robin off if JT didn't want to leave the show. I guess if I was in charge I probably would have waited for the reunion simply for if JT decided to leave the show. I honestly think it would have been more believable if at the church Robin decided to walk away thinking that her family is safe and happy at the wedding. I know many people would have not liked it, but I think it would be more believable that was why she left and not going off to save Jason. I just don't buy that after being taken away from your family for two years, someone would just leave the,pm behind to save a friend.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Okay there is over the top like RH /Franco and entertaining over the top like Scotty finding Luke as Heather.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Feb 11 2014, 02:08 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

This is great with Ava and AJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Lifetime STFU award goes to Liz for the following reasons
She is bitter that Ben got a Cassadine family heirloom from Great Uncle Victor, and both Spencer and Victor like Britt
Petty because the only father she should be worried about is Lucky Spencer is who is not in their children lives and trying any mean possible to get Britt out of Nik life.
Jealous that Nik is not sitting at home pining for her or not being her trained doormat, that Nik asked Britt to move in with him and make a life with him and told her that Britt and him were together.
Like others have said before this is nothing but Liz wanting Nik after he moved on with another woman. I guess she figured that his feelings for Britt were not true and at any time when she confessed I love you Nik that he supposed to drop everything for her and kick Britt out his life.
I never understood what Nik saw in Liz period.

Add my name to list of people who was hoping that Franco was dead, nothing against RH but i enjoyed him a TM over Franco any day to the week.

Nathan West is the worst Police officer in the world.
Edited by natdot99, Feb 11 2014, 05:37 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Feb 11 2014, 02:09 PM
oh no! I dont get why they refuse to go with the goldmine of AJ and Carly. Instead she is stuck with that clown Franco who I can't even take seriously calling Scottie dad when they look the same age!! :drunk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

I would fully support Ava/AJ or Carly/AJ. Hell, at this point I'd take Ava/Carly. No one deserves the cesspool of suck that is Franco (and his mother). Franco and Heather have GOT. TO. GO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

I liked AJ/Carly and would have rather seen them become a couple then Franco/Carly. They make absolutely no sense together and are gross.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Feb 11 2014, 07:01 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 11 2014, 05:34 PM
Grandpa Hughes
oh no! I dont get why they refuse to go with the goldmine of AJ and Carly. Instead she is stuck with that clown Franco who I can't even take seriously calling Scottie dad when they look the same age!! :drunk:
I agree. I don't want AJ with Ava as a couple. I just liked their scenes. Two good actors and I enjoy their characters. I want Carly and AJ too. They have great chemistry.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I am kinda getting obsessed with Ava and Morgan... I'll be damned but I think she actually really does love him lmao.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Grandpa Hughes
Feb 11 2014, 07:30 PM
3WishGenie
Feb 11 2014, 05:34 PM
Grandpa Hughes
I agree. I don't want AJ with Ava as a couple. I just liked their scenes. Two good actors and I enjoy their characters. I want Carly and AJ too. They have great chemistry.
IA they were great together. There would never be a dull moment that is for sure.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

I enjoyed the Julian/Alexis scenes today. I think they have potential. I like how they are taking this slow.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Not sure what it is but Nik comes across as creepy to me. It might be the greasy hair.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

So I'm getting caught up to GH and everyone insisting Franco is behind Carly's kidnapping is getting on my ever-loving nerves!!!! :soapbox:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

Today was the most human Julian has seemed since we found out he wasn't Derek Wells. It was nice to see a man instead of a cartoon mobster. I think he and Alexis could be good together if we have more scenes like the ones today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Anon

What a waste of time this whole kidnapping plot has been, why won't they understand that no one cares about Franco? They can frame him, shoot him, set the asshole on fire for all I care and my first thought will always be just get him off my screen by any means necessary.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

^^^ Yes! Yes! Yes! A thousand times YES!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Anon
Feb 13 2014, 10:00 AM
What a waste of time this whole kidnapping plot has been, why won't they understand that no one cares about Franco? They can frame him, shoot him, set the asshole on fire for all I care and my first thought will always be just get him off my screen by any means necessary.
LMAO
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic