Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 2 2014, 08:35 PM (7,915 Views)
JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LPS
Feb 24 2014, 07:06 PM
Also, RC copied the Connie storyline from OLTL's Jess/Tess. He repeats plots in a boring manner.
Yes, the Connie split personality story was a copy of the Jess/Bess/Tess/Wes/everyone else story. And not a very good copy at that.
Edited by JDeveraux_91, Feb 24 2014, 07:11 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Feb 24 2014, 03:51 PM
DrewHamilton
Feb 24 2014, 10:47 AM
LPS
Feb 23 2014, 02:54 PM
I don't want to see the teen pregnancy storyline because the actress who plays Molly is awful. Plus it would be a retelling of the Starr pregnancy storyline on One Life to live
Just because Carlivati told a teen pregnancy storyline on OLTL, I don't think that should mean he can't tell one on GH. It's a hot topic in today's world, especially with television shows like Teen Mom/16 & Pregnant. They're completely different set of characters involved. It would be the same topic, but I don't think we'd have to worry about the storyline being the same.
No, RC told 2 teen pregnancies storylines pretty much back to back on OLTL with Starr/Cole then Matthew/Destiny shortly after. He likes to repeat himself so I'm betting that the stories would be pretty damn similar. While TJ/Molly are cutesy and okay in small doses, they are not interesting enough to be showcased in a major story. Hopefully, with Alexis being clued into their "activity" and Rick returning, the chances of Molly getting knocked up will disappear.
Back to back? LOL, Hope was born in 2008. Drew wasn't born until 2012. Harldy back to back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Feb 24 2014, 07:10 PM
LPS
Also, RC copied the Connie storyline from OLTL's Jess/Tess. He repeats plots in a boring manner.
Yes, the Connie split personality story was a copy of the Jess/Bess/Tess/Wes/everyone else story. And not a very good copy at that.
It's the same topic, but the stories were completely different. So now every DID storyline is the same as another? Of course not. If that was the case, every who's the daddy storyline, every affair storyline, ever teen pregnancy storyline, every storyline that's similar would be considered copying, and that's just not the case. Inserting different characters and actually playing on their motivations changes the story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Not Amused

Tammy
Feb 21 2014, 04:51 AM
Seriously, PLEASE get Elizabeth the fuck off my screen! She only ever wants Nic when he is with someone else! :flipoff:
Thank you! :applause: She chose AJ over Nicholas and now she only wants him because he moved on with someone else. I don't agree with what Britt did but I'd much rather the truth be uncovered by someone else then fickle Liz acting all high and mighty.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 24 2014, 08:21 PM
JDeveraux_91
Feb 24 2014, 07:10 PM
LPS
It's the same topic, but the stories were completely different. So now every DID storyline is the same as another? Of course not. If that was the case, every who's the daddy storyline, every affair storyline, ever teen pregnancy storyline, every storyline that's similar would be considered copying, and that's just not the case. Inserting different characters and actually playing on their motivations changes the story.
The point is that RC likes to do the same type of stories that he did on OLTL, with some slightly different details. This is why some GH viewers are expecting another teen pregnancy since RC clearly likes teen parents. I still can't believe that he had Destiny get pregnant by Matthew. It won't be shocking if Molly gets pregnant, if her and TJ end up doing the deed, that is. Hmmm, I wonder if Rick Lansing would try and intervene in their relationship, and I would point out that it would be VERY similar to Starr's father Todd Manning in the Starr/Cole situation. Time will tell.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

Ric is back...and he looks good! :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Yeah Ric is back
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Ej Fan
Feb 24 2014, 09:04 PM
Tammy
Feb 21 2014, 04:51 AM
Seriously, PLEASE get Elizabeth the fuck off my screen! She only ever wants Nic when he is with someone else! :flipoff:
Thank you! :applause: She chose AJ over Nicholas and now she only wants him because he moved on with someone else. I don't agree with what Britt did but I'd much rather the truth be uncovered by someone else then fickle Liz acting all high and mighty.

Like some fans have mentioned, Liz does this to Nik all the time. As long as she had him at home waiting for her, she was alright. I wish Britt threw what she did to Sam in her face to shut her down, Really Liz you want to tell Dante he Ben dad but you had no problems finding out Danny was Jason son and kept it from him in order to get back with him. Rumor has it that the writers have given the golden standard to NIZ for being the greatest love story ever told and they will reunite :shrug: :censored:

I think Nik only fell in love with Liz to win over Lucky, his mother golden child with Luke.
Edited by natdot99, Feb 25 2014, 06:21 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I just started to like Ava... they better not get rid of her!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ava killed Connie, I am stunned,not.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tash
Member Avatar

I hate the Molly/TJ storyline as well. I mean, no one is that squeaky clean and I think that is what bugs me. I hope that with Ric back in town, Molly will want to move in with him after she and Alexis butt heads. Instead of a pregnancy (which I am realllly tired of on GH at the moment), I want to see Molly rebel and become an alcoholic. Have her completely breakdown from the pressure of her parents. Plus she feels betrayed from Rafe telling on her. However, I think we need a better actress to carry it off.

Another thing I am tired of on GH? The rapist falling in love with the victim. Seriously, Alexis is a smart woman. She has stated that Sam's father is a rapist in the past. She should slap him and run to Ric! I love me some Ric and Alexis.

I don't know what to do with Liz. They have killed the character. I love RH and I have long loved Liz. But she has been acting like a damn fool. I actually like Britch and Nik. Maybe Liz should be shipped off to Ireland for six months to see Lucky and the writers can rework the character. While she is there, maybe she finds out that Lucky and Sarah are married and the two of them return to Port Charles as well. Just a thought.

I am mad that we did not see Patrick and Robin together more. Whoever said that Patrick should ahve handed Robin divorce papers is totally right. Don't bite my head off, but I would like to see Maxie and Patrick form a deeper friendship and maybe something more. Maybe he helps her get baby Georgie back.

Please ship Sabrina and Felix far, far away. I am LOVING Brad and Lucas. I want more of them.

I have a feeling AJ is going to end up gone soon. Which sucks because I love him. I don't know why they didn't pursue Liz and AJ.

Just my thoughts for the moment.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Ric is looking as hot as ever! He hasn't missed a beat. Can't wait for his reunion with Sonny!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Dumb a** award goes to Olivia
Sonny is still harping about Connie and even as picture of them in his office. Any woman with self respect would have dumped Sonny in a NY minute.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Olivia is nothing but a harping, two faced hypocrite who needs to run over by a semi-truck.
Alexis, that what happens when you make you children you equal. My mother would have smacked me into the ER room if i ever ran my mouth at her.
Alexis is only jealous that Molly is being responsible for her sexual choices,period.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

natdot99
Feb 26 2014, 09:28 PM
Olivia is nothing but a harping, two faced hypocrite who needs to run over by a semi-truck.
Alexis, that what happens when you make you children you equal. My mother would have smacked me into the ER room if i ever ran my mouth at her.
Alexis is only jealous that Molly is being responsible for her sexual choices,period.
If I had ever spoken to my mother the way Molly did, especially in that situation, I would have been picking my teeth up off the floor. I don't agree that Molly is being all that responsible though. To me, she's a typical know-it-all 16 year old that thinks she's found true love and that a condom is good enough. Both TJ and Molly and inexperienced and condoms are not fool proof, especially if you don't know what you are doing.

As for Olivia, could Ava please shoot her too? What a useless character. She should have been gone years ago.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Feb 27 2014, 09:33 AM
natdot99
Feb 26 2014, 09:28 PM
If I had ever spoken to my mother the way Molly did, especially in that situation, I would have been picking my teeth up off the floor. I don't agree that Molly is being all that responsible though. To me, she's a typical know-it-all 16 year old that thinks she's found true love and that a condom is good enough. Both TJ and Molly and inexperienced and condoms are not fool proof, especially if you don't know what you are doing.

As for Olivia, could Ava please shoot her too? What a useless character. She should have been gone years ago.

The better storyline would have been Olivia shooting Connie so that she could have Sonny all to herself rather than Ava Jerome.

If Molly wanted to have sex with TJ then she should have talked to her mother about birth control.
Alexis should have trusted her daughter over Rafe and that why every one is supporting Molly/TJ.

GH 13,000 episode on the February 24 was :sleep: :sleep: :sleep2: for me. I think Patrick should have served divorce papers to Robin and changed the locks as soon as she left to save the international terrorists.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I'm sorry but Delia and Ava as mother an daughter crack me up! I know there is a 20 year age difference between the actresses... but I swear they look almost the same age lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Carly,what Robyn is doing is crazy,but come on YOU are the most selfasorbed person on the show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

STFU awards go to Robin and Carly, because not one mentioned Sam feelings.
No Robin you are not going to save Jason but Helena and Starvos. Victor could kill you after you get done and write it off as some tragic accident
Please end the Nina Clay story line, it boring and I reach the point where i don't care about it, period.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

I agree Olivia needs to go AFTER she goes bat$hit crazy on Britt for stealing her grandson.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic