Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 3 2014, 12:25 PM (8,167 Views)
Nate
Member Avatar

I made this banner for another site. please excuse the dylan typo. It's supposed to be David.

Posted Image
Edited by Nate, Feb 3 2014, 12:26 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

I decided to try to watch again last week and I'm really surprised because I'm really really enjoying it.

God, i hate hate hate fucking hate chelsea. such a selfish bitch. I wish Chloe would just dump her.

I love how well Chloe is handling the Adam reveal. Chloe is a better friend then what chelsea derserves. I love how much Chloe cares for Connor.

The only thing i am really not liking is Dylan / Avery / Nikki / that creepy old guy. Dylan and Avery are too boring and this weird guy doesn't add anything to the show. What's up with his business or something, about changing kids? Or he can convince people well? Idk.

I want him to stay far away from Summer.

I know I sound like those crazy tweens on twitter, but I love Fenmore and Summer. They have the potential to be a supercouple.

I thought the Carmen reveal was done well. Go Michael!

Shick <3 I loved there scenes. Joshua and Sharon are both so hot. I wish Sharon would become a brunette again.

I am not here for ghost Cassie. No thanks. Such a stupid story.

I loved John confronting Victor. Team Abbott! I cannot stand Victor. Nikki's an idiot.

I love Traci being on the show. I thought the Abby and Traci scenes were nice.

I actually would love a Jack / Hilary affair. Hilary actually has personality, unlike the rest of the newbies.

Noah and that girl are so boring. Holy crap. He needs someone hotter, too.

I'm looking forward to the aftermath today. Seeing Adam Newman being burned alive was great. Too bad he's coming back in 6 months! Unless MM was bullshitting us.

Where's Jill?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Oh good Lord, don't get me started again... :)

Nate
Member Avatar

Bye haters! :P Y&R is amazing at the moment. Mostly because Adam is dead. If y'all are pissed why don't you fly a banner over my house?

DavidSS

Nate
Feb 3 2014, 05:16 PM
Bye haters! :P Y&R is amazing at the moment. Mostly because Adam is dead. If y'all are pissed why don't you fly a banner over my house?
Done! This comment was EVERYTHING.

#HatersBeGone

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Nate
Well they did say they weren't going to watch anymore so I guess they won't be back here. lol
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Nate
Feb 3 2014, 12:25 PM
I made this banner for another site. please excuse the dylan typo. It's supposed to be David.

Posted Image

I like it.

I'd rather not see Dullan's deer-caught-in-the-headlights stare anyways.

:ermm:

Nate
Member Avatar

DavidSS
Feb 3 2014, 07:22 PM
Nate
Done! This comment was EVERYTHING.

#HatersBeGone
Thanks David! :)

Nate
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Feb 3 2014, 07:33 PM
Nate
Feb 3 2014, 12:25 PM

Posted Image

I like it.

I'd rather not see Dullan's deer-caught-in-the-headlights stare anyways.

:ermm:
Thank you!! Glad your like it!

DavidSS

YES! I totally forgot, Nate as always your banner is freaking fantastic! Those photoshop skills pay off :) :)

And after reading your post, lets just say I'm 25% intrigued and willing to tune into Y&R and that explosive FANTASTIC!
Edited by DavidSS, Feb 3 2014, 11:20 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

I hope some of the crazies leave Y&R like they promised. I've always hated the way Muhney played Adam.

Reine

Chelsea is my favorite actress on Y&R as she is an amazing actress & feel so bad for her as she thinks Adam is dead. Chloe gets on my nerves. Billy is the one that left his daughter in the car but all the hatred is focused on Adam. Adam was wrong by not turning himself in but after watching the show this week, I can see as they never would have believed him. I loved it when Anita, yesterday, reminded Chelsea it was an accident. I can't imgaine what Billy would have done if Adam raped & killed his little girl, now that would be murder. As Adam said, Billy needs to share the blame. He didn't tell Paul why they ended up in a crash & he talks about Adam. Don't get me wrong, I love both characters but Billy should be arrested for kidnapping Adam & threatening his life but not in GC. Maybe eventually?

Reine

Chelsea is my favorite actress on Y&R as she is an amazing actress & feel so bad for her as she thinks Adam is dead. Chloe gets on my nerves. Billy is the one that left his daughter in the car but all the hatred is focused on Adam. Adam was wrong by not turning himself in but after watching the show this week, I can see as they never would have believed him. I loved it when Anita, yesterday, reminded Chelsea it was an accident. I can't imgaine what Billy would have done if Adam raped & killed his little girl, now that would be murder. As Adam said, Billy needs to share the blame. He didn't tell Paul why they ended up in a crash & he talks about Adam. Don't get me wrong, I love both characters but Billy should be arrested for kidnapping Adam & threatening his life but not in GC. Maybe eventually?

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I thought that David Tom did a good job jumping into the character of Billy. That has to be hard to play a character who is so emotional right now and in the middle of a pretty big storyline.

I really do wish that the character of Adam would never come back either. Like ever.....

Soapwatcher

Did anyone else see MTS on Home and Family on the Hallmark Channel yesterday? She brought a script and told how she broke it down to just her scenes, because they have no time for rehearsal so sometimes she'll say something in a scene and then have to ask the crew what is she talking about that she was off the day before and they then tell her what the story is. She said the fans wouldn't have it any other way than for Nikki and Victor to walk into the sunset together if the show ever ended. She said that they had been married 4 times to each other but she had been married 7 other times. I thought it was more than that for both. She said sometimes she has an early call but may get out by 10 am other times she may have a 3 pm call and not get out till midnight. But she says they stay longer if there's a wedding or funeral or some big party. She says it varies from day to day. She never mentioned any other actor but it showed some pictures of her in the early days and Victor and Nikki's first wedding and their 3rd wedding. She wasn't on very long.

metitle
Member Avatar

Nate
wow,
the passion for the actors/actresses seemed more interesting than the stories on the show.
how many months now since Mr. Muhney left the show? And people are still standing firm on their side of the fence.

shark
Member Avatar

let the pigeons fly a banner over

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Feb 5 2014, 04:17 PM
Nate
wow,
the passion for the actors/actresses seemed more interesting than the stories on the show.
how many months now since Mr. Muhney left the show? And people are still standing firm on their side of the fence.
His actual off-screen time is 5 days.

nananana7

Soapwatcher
Feb 5 2014, 11:50 AM
Did anyone else see MTS on Home and Family on the Hallmark Channel yesterday? She brought a script and told how she broke it down to just her scenes, because they have no time for rehearsal so sometimes she'll say something in a scene and then have to ask the crew what is she talking about that she was off the day before and they then tell her what the story is. She said the fans wouldn't have it any other way than for Nikki and Victor to walk into the sunset together if the show ever ended. She said that they had been married 4 times to each other but she had been married 7 other times. I thought it was more than that for both. She said sometimes she has an early call but may get out by 10 am other times she may have a 3 pm call and not get out till midnight. But she says they stay longer if there's a wedding or funeral or some big party. She says it varies from day to day. She never mentioned any other actor but it showed some pictures of her in the early days and Victor and Nikki's first wedding and their 3rd wedding. She wasn't on very long.
I found a link to watch the interview online.
I've put it in the Y&R twitter thread so we can find it -- and refer back to it later if we want to.
here: http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8843176/3/#post9078752
Edited by nananana7, Feb 5 2014, 10:38 PM.

shark
Member Avatar

Wish they would put everything about Y&R on it's own page I'm always clicking on a B&B thing and saying "who in the hell is this"? LOL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply