Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 3 2014, 12:25 PM (8,194 Views)
shark
Member Avatar

I bet Chelsea will warm up to Victor eventually. They will become friendly in a grandfatherly way.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 23 2014, 01:32 PM
I bet Chelsea will warm up to Victor eventually. They will become friendly in a grandfatherly way.
Until Adam returns.

shark
Member Avatar

yeah, he'll put the kibosh on that . No telling how long that will be. Chris McKenna took the place of Chavez guy I guess

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Chavez isn't on contract, therefore he can expand and do other things

PS As long as Victor doesn't treat Chelsea in a husband like way like he did the other DOL, LOL
Edited by BlissfulLily, Feb 23 2014, 04:11 PM.

Soapwatcher

Nick keeps saying "she's the mother of my children", Victor keeps saying "I do it for my family" and "you got that" Summer said a lot "I'm eighteen" and all the fathers say "my little girl" repeatedly no matter how old they are, I mean Ashley and Tracy could be 100 years old and I bet they would have John saying "My little girl" I don't think in real life daddies call their daughters "my little girl" when they're probably taller than dad, I don't remember ever hearing my dad call me his "little girl" I was usually "the kid" "the girl" "my kid" and he was crazy about me (I was his only child he better have been crazy about me lol) but you notice that on soaps they get a "tag" line, "mother of my children", "my family", and "my little girl" in fact Neil still says it about Lily. They never say "my little boy" and Victor calling Adam "Son" all the time, he called him Son but he never wanted anything to do with Adam, if I had been Adam I'd told where he could stick that "son".

LPS
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 23 2014, 01:32 PM
Sounds like Sharon and Victor's old relationship. :D

shark
Member Avatar

Chelsea has her own money. Piss on Victor's hahhahaha In between chasing after her baby every whipstitch guess she finds time to design clothes hahahhhah I'd put a 24 hr. guard on Connor and say nobody is allowed around this baby but me and the nanny.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Feb 23 2014, 05:19 PM
Nick keeps saying "she's the mother of my children", Victor keeps saying "I do it for my family" and "you got that" Summer said a lot "I'm eighteen" and all the fathers say "my little girl" repeatedly no matter how old they are, I mean Ashley and Tracy could be 100 years old and I bet they would have John saying "My little girl" I don't think in real life daddies call their daughters "my little girl" when they're probably taller than dad, I don't remember ever hearing my dad call me his "little girl" I was usually "the kid" "the girl" "my kid" and he was crazy about me (I was his only child he better have been crazy about me lol) but you notice that on soaps they get a "tag" line, "mother of my children", "my family", and "my little girl" in fact Neil still says it about Lily. They never say "my little boy" and Victor calling Adam "Son" all the time, he called him Son but he never wanted anything to do with Adam, if I had been Adam I'd told where he could stick that "son".
I agree with everything you said except that Victor never wanted anything to do with Adam. He sure did in the beginning when adam first came to town, but adam had a tude and caused nothing but trouble for everyone, and Hope was the one who didn't want adam to have anything to do with the Newmans.

Soapwatcher

that's true Sammie, Victor did want to have a relationship with Adam in the beginning, but he didn't know Adam and Adam didn't know him. then Adam developed his "I'll show them I don't need them" and it came back to bite him in ass. Vicki and Nick didn't help any with their attitude either.

celine12

3WishGenie
Feb 20 2014, 01:07 PM
celine12
Feb 20 2014, 12:32 PM
shark
Feb 19 2014, 09:34 PM
She's nice looking, but, for some reason she reminds me of Donald Duck. Think it's her mouth looks like a duck's bill.
I think Summer is very pretty and she is one of the few young women on the show. Kyle is gone so I don't know why he is an issue. But again, it's not just about Summer's looks, it's about the fact that she is a member of not one but two very rich and very powerful families. She can have her choice of any young man she wants. So she would be dating the quarterback/captain of the football team or someone from a rich family like herself. She would never date a 90lb. drug addicted, nerd like Fen.
That's what happens when he's the only male in her age group. But what jock would want to date a girl who is constantly in her "Woe is Me" depression state? She has no gusto, no determination and falls for Ian Ward without questioning anything. It would've been more interesting if she had chosen a side and took a stand as an Abbott, rejecting the Newmans instead of sitting on the fence looking like a deer in the headlights. It would've made the reveal actually matter cuz right now, I don't care who's daughter she is anymore since she likes both. What difference does it make?
What jock would want to date her? Are you serious? Even if she were ugly or plain, the girl is Newman! What jock wouldn't want to date Victor Newman's grandchild?

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Amelia Heinle was the best part about today's (Mon 24th) show.

Nick/Avery/Dullan were horrific to watch. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think they're worse than General Hospital's Michael/Kiki/Morgan.

:-/

metitle
Member Avatar

Michael/Kiki/Morgan is in a world to themselves.
On the other hand watching Dylan is like watch paint dry. No different than watching Jason Morgan in character.
SB should just go back to GH.

nananana7

Chloe traveled with Chelsea's passport, and used Chelsea's name when she brought Connor to Paris. They had tickets and flew on a regular airline.

Kevin, Chelsea, and Victor fly to Paris to find them.

Kevin asks a favor on behalf of Mrs.C (the late Katherine Chancellor) and gets a ride tp Paris on Chancellor corporate jet --
or maybe he flew on a private jet belonging to a friend of Mrs C?

Chelsea and Victor fly on Victor's personal executive Newman jet to Paris. What did Chelsea use for a passport? Or did the Newman jet land someplace private where nobody from Customs in France would check?

All five (Kevin, Chloe, Connor, Chelsea, and Victor) fly back to Salem on Victor's jet. Again, how did the two women fly if they had only one passport between them? Will Victor pay somebody off when they land at the Salem airport -- so they won't have to go through Customs?

Or did Chelsea get an emergency spare replacement passport in five minutes before she left for Paris?

Even if Chelsea has a replacement passport, how would it explain two women using two identical passports entering the USA?

Gaah.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Feb 24 2014, 10:23 AM
that's true Sammie, Victor did want to have a relationship with Adam in the beginning, but he didn't know Adam and Adam didn't know him. then Adam developed his "I'll show them I don't need them" and it came back to bite him in ass. Vicki and Nick didn't help any with their attitude either.
No, V&N didn't help at all.
The whole thing was handled wrong from the get-go, victor should have had a family dinner, intro'd everyone, they could have gotten to know each other and things might have been different.
Victor always deferred to st hope, I think she is the only one he's ever done that for, and this was the one situation where he shouldn't have, he should have demanded that he be allowed to have a relationship with his son.
You know he had to have been sending buckets of money too, Harvard isn't cheap.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Feb 24 2014, 12:19 PM
Amelia Heinle was the best part about today's (Mon 24th) show.

Nick/Avery/Dullan were horrific to watch. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think they're worse than General Hospital's Michael/Kiki/Morgan.

:-/
A.H. finally got a new hairdresser, her hair looks cute that way, still needs some highlights though.
I thought the whole Dylan/nick/avery/punch Ian in the face thing, was pretty funny, even though I'm sure it wasn't supposed to be. lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

nananana7
Feb 24 2014, 01:29 PM
Chloe traveled with Chelsea's passport, and used Chelsea's name when she brought Connor to Paris. They had tickets and flew on a regular airline.

Kevin, Chelsea, and Victor fly to Paris to find them.

Kevin asks a favor on behalf of Mrs.C (the late Katherine Chancellor) and gets a ride tp Paris on Chancellor corporate jet --
or maybe he flew on a private jet belonging to a friend of Mrs C?

Chelsea and Victor fly on Victor's personal executive Newman jet to Paris. What did Chelsea use for a passport? Or did the Newman jet land someplace private where nobody from Customs in France would check?

All five (Kevin, Chloe, Connor, Chelsea, and Victor) fly back to Salem on Victor's jet. Again, how did the two women fly if they had only one passport between them? Will Victor pay somebody off when they land at the Salem airport -- so they won't have to go through Customs?

Or did Chelsea get an emergency spare replacement passport in five minutes before she left for Paris?

Even if Chelsea has a replacement passport, how would it explain two women using two identical passports entering the USA?

Gaah.
You're right, I checked, private jet or not, you have to have a passport, but, victor probably has his own airport in every country so there would be no customs. lol

HotPepper
Member Avatar

metitle
Feb 24 2014, 12:28 PM
Michael/Kiki/Morgan is in a world to themselves.
On the other hand watching Dylan is like watch paint dry. No different than watching Jason Morgan in character.
SB should just go back to GH.
Nick Newman is also like watching dried paint. Neither Steve or Josh can act worth a flip.

shark
Member Avatar

Observation:

Um, millionaires and billionaires the Billy Abbott's only have one bedroom? Is johnny sleeping in their room also ? LOL BIlly has to sleep on the couch after getting home from the hospital? Time to get more then a one bedroom home, babe. Ridiculous !

Jack, sure hit it on the head today when he told Billy what was wrong with him. Go Jack !

Ian, signed his death warrant when he sends that pic via phone to Nicki of him & Summer ! NIck will rip his ------'s off. LOL

RE: Neil, if you have to beg somebody to marry U maybe she's just not into U, you think?

Must be the Genoa City water supply that makes all these people clueless.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

You're not the only one who noticed that! When they bought the house I recall it being a large 4-5 bedroom house but suddenly they have to fight for who takes the couch. They also have the garage apt.

shark
Member Avatar

:facepalm: Unbelievable and ridiculous !

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply