Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 3 2014, 12:25 PM (8,394 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 25 2014, 01:20 PM
Observation:

Um, millionaires and billionaires the Billy Abbott's only have one bedroom? Is johnny sleeping in their room also ? LOL BIlly has to sleep on the couch after getting home from the hospital? Time to get more then a one bedroom home, babe. Ridiculous !

Jack, sure hit it on the head today when he told Billy what was wrong with him. Go Jack !

Ian, signed his death warrant when he sends that pic via phone to Nicki of him & Summer ! NIck will rip his ------'s off. LOL

RE: Neil, if you have to beg somebody to marry U maybe she's just not into U, you think?

Must be the Genoa City water supply that makes all these people clueless.
I had the same thoughts about the bedrooms, but what was really weird was, at first he said he'd take the couch because he couldn't make it up the stairs, then today, Victoria is saying she told him she would sleep on the couch. :shrug:
That house has to have at least 3 bedrooms, PLUS, there is the guesthouse/garage apt, where Chelsea stayed when she was pregnant with johnny.
I cannot get into this billy at all, everyday it gets worse. Today I just muted all his conversations, his voice annoys me, that weird thing he does with his mouth when he's over-acting, drives me nuts, not too mention, he looks like he should be doing a Clearasil commercial not playing 40 year old Victoria's husband.
Just dump him, tell victor he was right and move on!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Billy is pathetic. More so then when he was a teenager. I keep thinking to myself, can he not talk normally??? Why does his lip have to quiver all the time!! RIP Billy Abbott!! He's left the building.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

That stupid bitch will keep on taking him back I knew she would. She deserves whatever she gets is my opinion. Billy, is in love with that Kelly skank, figures, so, let him have her I'd say and take all your kids with you. LOL That woman is walking around with a zombie brain........"billy, I must have Billy, I will forgive him no matter what" somebody hit her 'off' switch. go to that kiosk at the mall where they shape your brows too while your at it. Her hair looks better they cover up that caterpillar brow/unibrow she looks like Andy Rooney.

SnowBoundBunny

This nuBilly is a disaster. I found it somewhat bearable the first few days, of course ya have to get your feet into the character, but this guy is a fricken disaster, he has no charm what so ever. God I miss Billy Miller.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowBoundBunny
Feb 26 2014, 09:28 AM
This nuBilly is a disaster. I found it somewhat bearable the first few days, of course ya have to get your feet into the character, but this guy is a fricken disaster, he has no charm what so ever. God I miss Billy Miller.
He was a disaster the first time around, this time he's a catastrophe!
Maybe Victor will kill him.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

What I'm wondering is, what's happening with OTB? Will this Billy still own that? Or will they get rid of it. I can't see DT swinging drinks from behind a bar when he's not even of age to get into the establishment!!

shark
Member Avatar

shit, billy 's never worked that I could tell. whenever he worked for the abbott's he got into trouble gambling Jack sent his ass to China, Japan wherever it was. Then, he comes back farts around here and there gambles some more, inherits a restaurant/bar whatever it is, farted around some more. I don't think he's worked more then couple of days in his whole life. Jack, had him down pat the other day when he went Dr. Phil on him and told him why he thought he was the way he is. Truth, was spoken then. Victoria used to be a strong business woman with a life, now she is drug down to babysitting a whining crybaby with maturity issues and watching his kids by other women all the time. That chick needs to get her shit together and start looking out for # 1.

Soapwatcher

Just read on TV Guide board that MTS is going to be on "The Crazy Ones" w/Robin Williams, its supposed to air sometime in April.

natdot99
Member Avatar

I still think that Stitch should have been Nikki son because I still don't see it in Dylan.

My two pet peeves is that the makeup department is bent on keeping the men with dark hair, who should be gray or white( Dylan/Nik/Mike/Jack) and everyone wearing shorts(Lily) or evening gowns with either their backs out or no sleeves while the show snow on the ground.
Edited by natdot99, Feb 27 2014, 02:15 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Feb 27 2014, 02:11 PM
If Ally was so mentally unstable, then she should be on medication and immediate call to her doctor. If she destroys Hope and Wyatt perfect world, then add my name to TeamAlly.
Whaaat? :shrug:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 27 2014, 02:12 PM
natdot99
If Ally was so mentally unstable, then she should be on medication and immediate call to her doctor. If she destroys Hope and Wyatt perfect world, then add my name to TeamAlly.

I deleted the message because it was the wrong show, sorry about that.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Feb 27 2014, 02:15 PM
Sammie Jo
Feb 27 2014, 02:12 PM
natdot99

I deleted the message because it was the wrong show, sorry about that.
LMAO! I seriously thought I had lost my mind! Thanks a lot! LOL

shark
Member Avatar

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Melody-Thomas-Scott-35-Years-Young-Restless-1078295.aspx

good interview. I wasn't watching when Victor got shot in the dick with a bow and arrow LOL I was surprised to read in real life she really doesn't care about being vain. Of course that dress she wore wed and thurs .'s show really confirms that. I thought it was a horse blanket off one of her horses and those big ol' white flowers all over the black background!!!!!!!!!!!!! really showed how big she is now. Don't expect her to be a size 8 at her age, but, she could try a little harder in her clothes selection. Those pink tunics and black pants she should stay in. Full cut dresses that doesn't make her look like 20lbs. of potatoes in a 5 lb. sack. Sharon, is the best dresser on there. Sad, but, have to admit it.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Do they have a choice on what they wear?

shark
Member Avatar

I pray they will in the future be like seeing me in a Kate Upton swim suit . Not pretty, ROFLMAO

HotPepper
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 28 2014, 10:31 AM
Do they have a choice on what they wear?
NO they are going to wear what they are told to wear. same with their hair. If they want their hair changed it has to pass thru TPTB before they can cut it, color it, etc.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Lifetime whiny :biatch: goes to Victoria, period.

shark
Member Avatar

I don't feel sorry for her he's been that way for 15 yrs. why is she surprised yet another time. cut your losses and start over with that hunk of man Stitch instead of ratty face Billy .

shark
Member Avatar

I read where Amelie Heinle whatever her real name is tweeted that in the show she is going to be pregnant and not who the father is ? anybody know if this is true. I don't do Twitter , Facebook all that stuff. First of all she's in her 40's, 2nd , of all, she 's suppose to be unable to have kids, so, I don't know if that would be true or not.
Edited by shark, Feb 28 2014, 09:54 PM.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I think that is BS because the actors get in alot of trouble if they reveal what is going to happen in the future. Several of the actors have said that they cannot reveal anything that is coming up on the show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply