Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 3 2014, 12:25 PM (8,760 Views)
BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

That was one of many things that got MM's ass in a sling. Mouthing too much about scripts
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 28 2014, 09:54 PM
I read where Amelie Heinle whatever her real name is tweeted that in the show she is going to be pregnant and not who the father is ? anybody know if this is true. I don't do Twitter , Facebook all that stuff. First of all she's in her 40's, 2nd , of all, she 's suppose to be unable to have kids, so, I don't know if that would be true or not.
Well, Phyliss wasn't supposed to have kids anymore, and I think Ashly wasn't, not positive about that, and Victor has had multiple vasectomies and undone vasectomies, he's managed to squeeze out more kids, so, this can't have kids business is a sure sign, they will have kids. lol
Vicky had been taking fertility drugs so maybe she can get preggers now. :shrug:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Mar 1 2014, 09:04 AM
That was one of many things that got MM's ass in a sling. Mouthing too much about scripts
Oh, what a great picture! I am sooooo stealing that! lol

shark
Member Avatar

That's what I thought too. Guess the gal who blew this has Twitter, I don't and don't want all that social media stuff. don't have time for the first reason and the 2nd reason is I think it's dangerous. Anyway, I was just throwing it out there to maybe those who do have Twitter could confirm or deny. I'm wondering since Victoria is gonna get down with a wounded Billy on Mon. then if she proceeds with Stitch, then, maybe it might be leading up to this conclusion.
:shrug:

shark
Member Avatar

I will not be accountable for my actions after watching Friday's show. Just a heads up to the world. LOL Nick is going to laydown with the retread once again................ :drunk: :badmood: She will never fess up now ! Forget about it.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Mar 1 2014, 11:04 AM
That's what I thought too. Guess the gal who blew this has Twitter, I don't and don't want all that social media stuff. don't have time for the first reason and the 2nd reason is I think it's dangerous. Anyway, I was just throwing it out there to maybe those who do have Twitter could confirm or deny. I'm wondering since Victoria is gonna get down with a wounded Billy on Mon. then if she proceeds with Stitch, then, maybe it might be leading up to this conclusion.
:shrug:
Oh, so you mean we could be in for the 200,000th whodababydaddy SL? Posted Image

shark
Member Avatar

tee hee, been there done that. At least this one is truly hers.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Maybe in real life she's pregnant and that isn't something they will be able to hide for long, so they decided to have another miracle birth.

shark
Member Avatar

Question:
Can anybody start a new discussion or just the management people?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Mar 1 2014, 06:52 PM
Question:
I started one but, so far it's the only one I ever started that didn't get deleted for whatever reason. I thought, and I don't know, that maybe you had to have a certain amount of posts before you could start one.
Sometimes I would get a notice that told me I wasn't allowed to start a new thread.
You'll have to ask a mod. :shrug:

LPS
Member Avatar

I think Amelia is joking about the pregnancy storyline.

With that sad, Amelia and David have zero chemistry, as does Billy and Kelly.

SnowBoundBunny

BlissfulLily
Mar 1 2014, 06:45 PM
Maybe in real life she's pregnant and that isn't something they will be able to hide for long, so they decided to have another miracle birth.
Ya know, it's odd, while watching her in the gym with Stitch, I wondered if she was pregnant. Something in the way she was standing.

shark
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Mar 1 2014, 07:38 PM
shark
Mar 1 2014, 06:52 PM
Question:
I started one but, so far it's the only one I ever started that didn't get deleted for whatever reason. I thought, and I don't know, that maybe you had to have a certain amount of posts before you could start one.
Sometimes I would get a notice that told me I wasn't allowed to start a new thread.
You'll have to ask a mod. :shrug:
just wondered still relatively new. thanks !

SoapSis

Newbie here, but an old fan since the first broadcast of Y&R. I don't know if Victoria will be pregnant or not, but when has paternity not been an issue in a soap birth? Could be interesting if Kelly and Victoria were both pregnant. Outrageous? Yeah, but I love "outrageous" that's where I find the humor in soaps.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SoapSis
Mar 2 2014, 12:00 AM
Newbie here, but an old fan since the first broadcast of Y&R. I don't know if Victoria will be pregnant or not, but when has paternity not been an issue in a soap birth? Could be interesting if Kelly and Victoria were both pregnant. Outrageous? Yeah, but I love "outrageous" that's where I find the humor in soaps.
Hi Newbie! :welcome:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Glad to meet ya :)

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Mar 1 2014, 07:53 PM
I think Amelia is joking about the pregnancy storyline.

With that sad, Amelia and David have zero chemistry, as does Billy and Kelly.
Of course she would have to be joking.
I dont think the actors are allowed to give away their storylines.
Maybe she is hopeful for her storyline to go that way.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Why would she have to be joking?
If she's pregnant in real life it will be darned hard to hide.
He has trouble on TV getting pregnant, not on real life.

metitle
Member Avatar

I was referring to storyline of being pregnant. As a matter of fact, I couldn't care less if she is pregnant in real life.
With regards to storyline, I think it is part of the actors confidentiality contract, they dont give storylines weeks/months in advance. And that's why, I suggest she must be joking.
Edited by metitle, Mar 2 2014, 07:02 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

That must be another reason for MM getting canned, he was forever blabbing off what great things he was doing

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply