Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 3 2014, 12:25 PM (9,088 Views)
HotPepper
Member Avatar

Yes MM was Superman and doing every thing that was good on YnR. the others just sat around reading their lines on stage like they do back stage but he was the only one giving it his all. His ego is bigger then a football stadium
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapSis

Nice to be here thank you very much. We all know too well that if and when there is a pregnancy's on a soap, it never happens without a question of paternity.

shark
Member Avatar

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_young_and_the_restless/news/1002029/

gtamom
Member Avatar

Edited by gtamom, Mar 3 2014, 09:41 PM.

gtamom
Member Avatar

I was thrilled when Victor met Ian Ward today! Finally Victor has someone worthwhile of full force Victor hatred!
Victornado!

ratfink
Member Avatar

shark
Mar 3 2014, 08:49 PM
I can't remember...don't the actors submit a video of a scene and...like...nominate themselves? Sharon Case, I do not believe has been a lead this past year? Isn't Christal Khali getting a little mature for younger actress? :shrug:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I see Jessica Collins,
Billy Miller,
Melissa Claire Egan,
Robert Adamson
Hunter King
and
Max Ehrich

HotPepper
Member Avatar

ratfink
Mar 3 2014, 09:53 PM
shark
I can't remember...don't the actors submit a video of a scene and...like...nominate themselves? Sharon Case, I do not believe has been a lead this past year? Isn't Christal Khali getting a little mature for younger actress? :shrug:
Christel stopped qualifying for the Younger catagory last year and will have to enter in the adult catagories. Bet she has seen her last emmy. :D

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

ratfink
Mar 3 2014, 09:53 PM
shark
That's exactly what I thought.............Christal is getting a little old for the young actress award. How's she wins is beyond me anyway! Get Devon and Hillary together and blow her mind............"that tramp" :teehee:

nananana7
Member Avatar

FYI: There's a whole thread about the Emmy pre-nominations here:
(in the "general daytime news" forum)
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9072609
I didn't notice it at first, because I rarely read that forum.
Edited by nananana7, Mar 4 2014, 10:34 AM.

Soapwatcher

those stupid stupid nitwits, going on how Michael outacted everyone else on the show, he needs to be brought back, he needs to be nominated, I just want to take them and shake them until their teeth fall out, I can't believe that this is adult women with families and jobs saying this. Don't they know someone who has been fired, duh, people don't want to work with them again, bosses don't want them around at all again. I've never known anyone who was fired from a job come back to that place to work. I've never been fired but if I had been I sure wouldn't want to be around people that knew I was fired, I'm sure the boss would make it twice as hard to work there, you gotta let it go people he's done with Y&R for the rest of time or as long as Hunter King works there anyway. If he was feeling her up I wonder how many others he was feeling up at the same time, did they just keep quiet for their jobs sake or did they say something. It took a young girl to say what was going on, how does that make the rest of them feel if they were letting it happen to them and kept quiet.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Mar 4 2014, 01:48 PM
those stupid stupid nitwits, going on how Michael outacted everyone else on the show, he needs to be brought back, he needs to be nominated, I just want to take them and shake them until their teeth fall out, I can't believe that this is adult women with families and jobs saying this. Don't they know someone who has been fired, duh, people don't want to work with them again, bosses don't want them around at all again. I've never known anyone who was fired from a job come back to that place to work. I've never been fired but if I had been I sure wouldn't want to be around people that knew I was fired, I'm sure the boss would make it twice as hard to work there, you gotta let it go people he's done with Y&R for the rest of time or as long as Hunter King works there anyway. If he was feeling her up I wonder how many others he was feeling up at the same time, did they just keep quiet for their jobs sake or did they say something. It took a young girl to say what was going on, how does that make the rest of them feel if they were letting it happen to them and kept quiet.
Don't you see thos stupid, stupid nitwits will never believe MM did anything wrong and HK is a liar..........

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Maybe if he was feeling up any other women it wasn't revealed because maybe... they liked it and was feeling him up in return.

Soapwatcher

that's what I'm thinking too, that it was mutual and Hunter wasn't playing the game.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
OHHHHHH, WHAAAAAT? The greatest actor and most popular character in the entire show biz world didn't get nominated?
How could that happen? Don't tptb know how upset his legion of rabid fans will be? Why they might even burn down the studio. Posted Image

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

and you know who will furnish the tequila and the lighter. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply