Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 3 2014, 12:25 PM (8,961 Views)
nananana7
Member Avatar

How many days (in "genoa city time") has it been since the Adam&Billy car crash?
Vikki is still wearing the same clothes, so maybe it's the same day, or the day after.

The scene with the hand in the snow was ... really weird.
Even if it's later the same "day", how could anyone survive in the Wisconsin snow for that long?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

hand had frostbite , all black, bloody and swelled fingers looked like Vienna sausages........ewwwww............

shark
Member Avatar

Billy played with Adam for a half hr. out in the snow and cold that day they would had froze to death then, let alone, going over a cliff, and car exploding and then Billy, unfortunately, got out and made it back to town with the help of somebody who picked him up and dropped him off at his house. Today, he takes his self out of the hospital and goes over to Victor's where Victor tells him off.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Victor needs a haircut, he's starting to look like a homeless person.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

He's looking pretty old here lately. Eyes are always watery too. Poor ol' soul retirement is coming up on him. He's spent to much time in the sun his face is like shoe leather.

I give Fen one day or so before he gets into another jam and goes whining to Paul and Chris to get him out of it. Summer , needs a girl friend to whine too instead of an old man stranger she met in the local park. She needs to Facebook or something.

Lynx612

someone posted on another board that they say a post that EB is out of Y&R. has anyone heard this?

natdot99
Member Avatar

I would be a Billionaire ten times over as much as Victor has spewed but I did it for my family. No Victor, you did it because you wanted to play God in the situation.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Lynx612
Feb 11 2014, 05:08 PM
someone posted on another board that they say a post that EB is out of Y&R. has anyone heard this?
No, haven't heard that, I hope not, who would jack fight with? lol
Geez, he's 71, you would think he would want to relax, travel, whatever, instead of having to go to the same old place everyday and deal with the offscreen drama that goes on.

If it is true, and it's not his choice, I'll be taking donations to pay for a banner to fly over the studio! Posted Image Posted Image
Edited by Sammie Jo, Feb 11 2014, 05:23 PM.

shark
Member Avatar

or listen to Nick say "she's the mother of my children". puke a rama..............
Must be a bit of gossip about ER leaving the show unless he has health issues. I figure he will be there till the show gets poofed.

shark
Member Avatar

He's 72, what I read.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Believe me Lynx if EB was out of YnR it would make headlines on all soap magazines, columnist sites and boards all over the net

EB will probably b on the show when it goes down the toilet

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Feb 11 2014, 05:22 PM
Believe me Lynx if EB was out of YnR it would make headlines on all soap magazines, columnist sites and boards all over the net

EB will probably b on the show when it goes down the toilet
Since Kay is gone, he'll get the last line. It'll end with "You got that?"

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 11 2014, 05:21 PM
He's 72, what I read.

He will be 73 in April, I thought he was 71, but, at that age, what difference does it make? lol.
(born Hans-Jörg Gudegast; April 3, 1941) is a German-American film and television actor, best known for his role as Victor Newman on the soap opera The ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Braeden

BTW, I did a search, the only mentions of him leaving was back when he had his last contract dispute. Hopefully that doesn't change.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Feb 11 2014, 06:55 PM.

shark
Member Avatar

He won't quit he's top dog, he likes Top Dog.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

He isn't as stuck on himself as he appears as Victor. Actually a pretty nice guy. I watched him on the TALK and enjoyed him talking about his family and stuff.
He just doesn't take shit off anyone. Hot headed German, can't blame him there.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 11 2014, 10:35 PM
He isn't as stuck on himself as he appears as Victor. Actually a pretty nice guy. I watched him on the TALK and enjoyed him talking about his family and stuff.
He just doesn't take shit off anyone. Hot headed German, can't blame him there.
I've seen him on there too, and all you have to do is ask about his grandkids and he melts into a puddle.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

ER is the nicest actor on Twitter then all the other actors on the show. He is cordial, laughs a lot with his fans, answers them and just a all around good person. Some YnR fans cannot separate Victor from EB.

gtamom
Member Avatar

I agree. Much as "Victor" riles me up, Eric B. , based on what I've read, is a nice guy in real life.
Edited by gtamom, Feb 12 2014, 01:58 AM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

I hate the stupid Ian Ward svengali storyline.
Don't want to see him trying to influence Avery or Summer.

Note to Y&R staff: When he is on, I either fast foward through his scenes, or I don't watch at all, or I find youtube clips here and there of the parts of the show I like. You don't get advertising revenue from me when he is on.

He's a good actor, but I refuse to watch icky men try to seduce vulnerable women.

nananana7
Member Avatar

I really liked the fact that Leslie told Neil the truth that she doesn't believe in marriage, and why. I thought that was one of the more relatable things I've seen on soaps in ages. It was REFRESHING to see a female character actually understanding that marriage isn't always some PrinceCharming fantasy.

For anyone who fast-forwarded through those scenes, she explained about her parents and her awful childhood, and the BAD marriages she's observed. And she would rather just be with Neil one-on-one without all the trappings. She said she loves him unreservedly and doesn't need marriage.
Edited by nananana7, Feb 12 2014, 10:38 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply