Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 3 2014, 12:25 PM (8,608 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Summer looks fine. It's her personality that needs an overhaul! She is so dull, nothing appealing about her, no rootable qualities and she's not very bright to boot.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Soapwatcher

well she was raised as the Newman "Princess" she'll be like Vicki she'll get her way regardless, Fen/Max puts me in the mind of Kevin/Greg and I just don't like either that much.

shark
Member Avatar

I kept rooting for Womack to handle Fen hahahahahahh guess that won't be happening now. Fen, will be in a new adventure here any minute. Mama bear, Lauren, best be getting him in a school or military before he has time to start a new caper.

celine12

shark
Feb 19 2014, 09:34 PM
She's nice looking, but, for some reason she reminds me of Donald Duck. Think it's her mouth looks like a duck's bill.
I think Summer is very pretty and she is one of the few young women on the show. Kyle is gone so I don't know why he is an issue. But again, it's not just about Summer's looks, it's about the fact that she is a member of not one but two very rich and very powerful families. She can have her choice of any young man she wants. So she would be dating the quarterback/captain of the football team or someone from a rich family like herself. She would never date a 90lb. drug addicted, nerd like Fen.

celine12

HotPepper
Feb 19 2014, 05:25 PM
shark
Feb 19 2014, 10:44 AM
HotPepper
Feb 19 2014, 12:57 AM
I don't care who faux Cassie dates . Just get her out of GC.
and keep her ugly ass in the grave so sick of Cassie Newman I could heave.
When I look at Cassie I want to throw up. If there is anyone I want off the show it is that little bitch.
Then FF when you see Cassie look a like. Problem solved.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

celine12
Feb 20 2014, 12:32 PM
shark
Feb 19 2014, 09:34 PM
She's nice looking, but, for some reason she reminds me of Donald Duck. Think it's her mouth looks like a duck's bill.
I think Summer is very pretty and she is one of the few young women on the show. Kyle is gone so I don't know why he is an issue. But again, it's not just about Summer's looks, it's about the fact that she is a member of not one but two very rich and very powerful families. She can have her choice of any young man she wants. So she would be dating the quarterback/captain of the football team or someone from a rich family like herself. She would never date a 90lb. drug addicted, nerd like Fen.
That's what happens when he's the only male in her age group. But what jock would want to date a girl who is constantly in her "Woe is Me" depression state? She has no gusto, no determination and falls for Ian Ward without questioning anything. It would've been more interesting if she had chosen a side and took a stand as an Abbott, rejecting the Newmans instead of sitting on the fence looking like a deer in the headlights. It would've made the reveal actually matter cuz right now, I don't care who's daughter she is anymore since she likes both. What difference does it make?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Did I see two tattoos on Lilly's left lower arm today or was it some sort of weird bracelets? It was so quick, but I did notice it.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Christel has several tattoos. Those on her wrists were not tattoos but bracelets. She has one on the inside of her wrist and one on the inside of her upper arm. I think that is where the other one is located. I noticed her tattoos several months ago. They are not large but they are noticable.
Edited by HotPepper, Feb 20 2014, 05:41 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Feb 20 2014, 05:41 PM
Christel has several tattoos. Those on her wrists were not tattoos but bracelets. She has one on the inside of her wrist and one on the inside of her upper arm. I think that is where the other one is located. I noticed her tattoos several months ago. They are not large but they are noticable.
I saw the one on the inside of her wrist, but the other one, it was too quick when I realized they were there to pinpoint the exact location. I thought it was closer to her elbow.
I'm surprised they show it, it's not, imo, in step with her character.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I seen those too, and they wanted us to see them, otherwise we wouldn't have ;)

shark
Member Avatar

LOL Nick pops Ian in the kisser, Mon. Finally, did something right. :rockon:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

That's all nick is good for, popping someone in the kisser and sniffing after Sharon.

Lynx612

I hope EB doesn't leave. I love being mad at him! LOL

shark
Member Avatar

Show has contract to run till 2017. He'll probably stay with it till then, unless, he drops.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

He isn't going anywhere, unless he goes out the same way JC did.
Edited by BlissfulLily, Feb 21 2014, 07:29 PM.

shark
Member Avatar

yep..........

shark
Member Avatar

Victor needs to check in with Paul and Jack and see what's going on with his wife since the stupid woman won't never tell him any thing. I don't blame him for being pissed with her. Shit, after 40 yrs of marriage shouldn't you let your husband/wife know what's going on with you ? Instead of whining and running to the town Chief of police or your ex husband to help U with this and that. If Victor would stay home longer then it takes to come in and shower and change he might figure out some stuff on his own.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Victor leaves Nikki out of every thing. Didn't even bother to tell her he was going to Paris with Chelsea. The way I look at it turn around is fair play. She doesn't owe the old coot any respect because he sure as hell doesn't respect her.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Feb 23 2014, 10:31 AM
Victor leaves Nikki out of every thing. Didn't even bother to tell her he was going to Paris with Chelsea. The way I look at it turn around is fair play. She doesn't owe the old coot any respect because he sure as hell doesn't respect her.

He doesn't tell her anything because she's a blabbermouth, she tells everything she knows. There was a couple of times he let her in on stuff and she went running to Jack and blabbed.

shark
Member Avatar

True, the way she treated poor Jack on their wedding day !!!!!! Lord, he told her to hit the door and I stood up and cheered. I'd hollered don't let the door hit U in the ass on the way out, sista ' !!!!!!!!! talk about a royal diss ! sheesh

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply