Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com-Comings and Goings-Feb.4th
Topic Started: Feb 4 2014, 10:07 AM (1,851 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2014/02/04/days-of-our-lives-comings-and-goings-87.htm
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

These names... *smh*

james0479
Member Avatar

Rory and Horace? I don't think so. Does this mean we get HOReasa? Geez.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

At this point all these names must be some kind of inside joke among the writers.

Keith
Member Avatar

Jason has a completely different character name and actor for Rory's brother lol

"Principal Guest Stars: Week of Monday 2/3/14-Friday 2/7/14

John Aniston - Victor Kiriakis
Mary Beth Evans - Kayla Brady
Judi Evans - Adrienne Kiriakis
Bryan Dattilo - Lucas Horton
Lauren Boles - Ciara Brady
Kevin Riggin - Rory
Brendan Coughlin - Tad Stevens
Aloma Wright - Maxine Landis
Allison Paige - Bev
Meredith Scott Lynn - Anne Milbauer
Michael Benyaer - Dr. Chyka
Ian Patrick Williams - Percy Ruggles
Jade Harlow - Sheryl Connors
Glenn Keogh - Brother Timothy
Larry Poindexter - Father Louis
Les Brandt - Ricardo
Jonathon Trent - Kurt (new)
Terry James - Stunt Coordinator"

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Wow,.. maybe Chad is coming back? Cool!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I hope Chad is not coming back...but if he is it better be a recast role cause I don't miss CD one bit!

lysie
Member Avatar

It irritates me because other than height and age, none of that description sounds like Chad.

peaches179

Mitchapalooza
Feb 4 2014, 12:44 PM
I hope Chad is not coming back...but if he is it better be a recast role cause I don't miss CD one bit!

ICAM!!! I sure don't want him back in Abby's orbit again. Enjoying her to much with EJ.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Ricardo :wub:

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

lysie
Feb 4 2014, 12:51 PM
It irritates me because other than height and age, none of that description sounds like Chad.
I agree. Chad wasn't exactly a player. Abby preferred boring old Cameron to him for the longest time. And powerful? In what way is he powerful? That sounds like someone who comes in will have status in the community. I think it's actually more likely Philip (recast) than Chad.

I liked Chad better than Cameron but Cameron was just awful and so useless in scenes so it's not saying much. I was almost relieved when they sent him away too.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Keith
Feb 4 2014, 11:33 AM
Jason has a completely different character name and actor for Rory's brother lol

Yeah, we already saw Sean Guse as Horace last week...he played the shady guy who helped Theresa make her fake ID.

It's Jonathon Trent who will be appearing this week as Rory's brother, Kurt.

Carly
Member Avatar

Maybe the Fletcher casting call is for a DiMera family member other than Chad? It'd be cool if Peter Blake had a long-lost son. This son would be Kristen's nephew, and Kristen could bring her nephew with her when she returns to Salem.

Actually, I'd also love if the Fletcher casting call were for Alex Kiriakis.
Edited by Carly, Feb 4 2014, 02:54 PM.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

I thought the other names were bad, but Horace is the absolute worst! It sounds like the name of an evil goblin or something. :facepalm:

BeeBee
Member Avatar

lysie
I think its more none of that description sounds like CJD/I almost choked when I read "irresistible to women".If that description was the original casting call for the character Chad,I don't understand why they chose CJD.CJD was okay when he was only Mia's baby daddy but he never seemed to fit as Stefano's son and he certainly does not fit the current casting call description for the character except the height requirement.I never saw any chemistry between him and any other woman on the show except Mia.Not Abby,not Melanie,not Gabi.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Jason47
Feb 4 2014, 01:55 PM
Keith
Feb 4 2014, 11:33 AM

Yeah, we already saw Sean Guse as Horace last week...he played the shady guy who helped Theresa make her fake ID.

It's Jonathon Trent who will be appearing this week as Rory's brother, Kurt.
He's good looking.He fits the description of the current casting call.I wonder why he did not get that role instead of the limited role of Rory's brother.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Maybe not such a bad thing. If they bring back Chad with a whole new persona, can they also bring him back with a whole new name? CHAD DiMera is just lame.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

It totally sounds more like a Philip recast (if it's a recast at all) then a Chad recast.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 4 2014, 04:31 PM
lysie
Maybe not such a bad thing. If they bring back Chad with a whole new persona, can they also bring him back with a whole new name? CHAD DiMera is just lame.
And it made Mia's voice all the more grating every time she whined/said "Chad." Come to think of it, Melanie's too.

Oh and Elvis DiMera is any less lame? Lexie got the good name in that family.
Edited by daysjahvu, Feb 4 2014, 07:02 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply