Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SON: GH Seeking To Get James Franco Backů But With a Catch
Topic Started: Feb 4 2014, 01:48 PM (1,203 Views)
thepadange

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2014/02/report-gh-seeking-to-get-james-franco-back-but-with-a-catch

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/does-head-writer-ron-carlivati-want-james-franco-to-play-himself-on-general-hospital/2014/02/03/
Edited by thepadange, Feb 4 2014, 01:54 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

Ugh. No. Just no.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

The madness continues.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Just when you think it can't get any worse .... :facepalm:

MissLola
Member Avatar

No no no no no no no no no!!!! :shame:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Jill's making a call...

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Yea....I got nothing positive to say about that...just no.

presley23
Member Avatar

What a completely ridiculous idea - what are these writers smoking?? I have no words for how bad this show has become.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Sounds like they somehow resurrected the late James Reilly and he's penning the show now.

natdot99
Member Avatar

He** to the freaking no to the billionith power.

Ashley1
Member Avatar

Just NO!

CJ127

JDeveraux_91
Feb 4 2014, 05:59 PM
Just when you think it can't get any worse .... :facepalm:
I know right. Why can't the write for the actors they already have. These attempts to bring vets back for short stints to keep the ratings up in the hopes the newbies will catch on is growing old. I understand you need new characters but for me all the newbies are falling flat. I used to like Britt but she is too whiny and pathetic now. I hate how they wrote the storyline with the stolen embryo, I just can't get behind a character like that.

In my opinion the only reason the ratings are up is because of the vets being on.

CJ127

presley23
Feb 5 2014, 04:18 AM
What a completely ridiculous idea - what are these writers smoking?? I have no words for how bad this show has become.
ROFLMAO!!!!!! Great post

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

RC sucks as a writer and these stunts are growing old. I knew he was going to fuck up GH.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply