Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 17th; *updated 2/10*
Topic Started: Feb 5 2014, 12:17 AM (36,187 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Risqué Demands")
Theresa demands that Daniel sleep with her; EJ and Abigail are caught having a private conversation.

Tuesday ("Secrets")
Abigail tells Sami that she shares a secret with EJ; an unknown person watches Rafe and Jordan; JJ defeats Theresa.

Wednesday ("Deep Conversations")
Nicole tries to solidify her future with Eric; Abigail tells EJ she is unable to walk away.

Thursday
No Show

Friday ("Partnerships")
JJ comes clean to Jennifer; Abigail continues to cling to EJ; Brady drowns his sorrows with Theresa; Daniel defends Nicole to Marlena.

National Enquirer Spoilers

Theresa shocks Daniel by demanding that he sleeps with her!

A mysterious figure spies on Rafe and Jordan

Nicole takes a drastic step to ensure her future with Eric

Brady and Eric have a bitter encounter

Sparks fly once again as Abigail fights to hang on to E.J.

Brady drowns his sorrows with Theresa

Monday, February 17, 2014
Hope and Aiden start to warm up to each other – until Ciara inadvertently makes things worse.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014
JJ defeats Theresa once and for all.
Jennifer takes another step in moving on from Daniel.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Later, Marlena grows suspicious of Nicole…
Sonny and Gabi get into a heated fight when he accuses her of throwing Kate and Sami under the bus.

Friday, February 21, 2014
Sparks fly once again as Abigail fights to hang on to EJ

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Theresa is hopeless! Why can't we have a single smart woman who's not losing all her sense for a man.

phloe3

I wonder why it took her this long in the first place

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 5 2014, 12:17 AM
Theresa demands that Daniel sleep with her

LOL, say what?? How does that even work?

Theresa: I demand you sleep with me!
Dan: Um, no.
Theresa: But, I demanded it.
Dan: Oh well in that case...

SMDH

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

If Dan refuses to sleep with Theresa, what exactly can she hold over his head? It's not like she knows some deep dark secret of his.

As for EJabby, oh wow - they're caught talking. Alert the media! *eyeroll*
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

phloe3

It's the day after Teresa shows up at JJ's hearing. She will probably say if he doesn't sleep with her, JJ is going to prison. JJ already has something on her, so I don't even get it. I don't understand why she didn't just do this from the beginning instead of blackmailing with drugs she didn't use and getting her information on Dan. Teresa's true colors are shown and there's no going back

aimees76
Member Avatar

"conversation". Is that what we're calling it these days? :P

phloe3

Teresa has been all about pretending to be good, so this is weird. I kind of predicted this. I hope this plays out like Dan talks to her like Rex did to Stacy on OLTL about how she makes him sick or something. I hope this is the end of this

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

phloe3
Feb 5 2014, 12:28 AM
It's the day after Teresa shows up at JJ's hearing. She will probably say if he doesn't sleep with her, JJ is going to prison. JJ already has something on her, so I don't even get it. I don't understand why she didn't just do this from the beginning instead of blackmailing with drugs she didn't use and getting her information on Dan. Teresa's true colors are shown and there's no going back
Oh good, so Dan can start having sex with Theresa to keep her from going to Hope about JJ's crime. Wait, I'm suddenly having a case of déjà vu.

phloe3

She must be able to get rid of the information that JJ has about the credit cards

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 5 2014, 12:36 AM
phloe3
Feb 5 2014, 12:28 AM
Oh good, so Dan can start having sex with Theresa to keep her from going to Hope about JJ's crime. Wait, I'm suddenly having a case of déjà vu.
I love how Hope's name is part of so many storylines. ;)

EJ/Abby >>>>>>>>>>>> Dan/Theresa
(in pretty much every way)

phloe3

Spoilers in SID and SOD only talk about Teresa and JJ and Teresa and Brady. Spoilers always end up being about Daniel. SID says it is Teresa's final desperate move. Hopefully, this is the end of this story

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

phloe3
Feb 5 2014, 01:05 AM
Spoilers in SID and SOD only talk about Teresa and JJ and Teresa and Brady. Spoilers always end up being about Daniel. SID says it is Teresa's final desperate move. Hopefully, this is the end of this story
SOD & SID aren't talking about the spoilers for this week (2/17). They're referring to spoilers for the currently airing week, and maybe next week.

phloe3

thanks

maybe she'll drug Daniel to have sex with her

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

I love Teresa!!! Lol that's right..keep Daniel far far away from ERICOLE!! :wub:

BeeBee
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 5 2014, 12:26 AM
Angie79
Theresa demands that Daniel sleep with her

LOL, say what?? How does that even work?

Theresa: I demand you sleep with me!
Dan: Um, no.
Theresa: But, I demanded it.
Dan: Oh well in that case...

SMDH
It really is mind boggling.I wonder if Theresa is sober when this occurs?

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

That just sounds crazy. Theresa just move on to Brady. This Daniel infatuation is a joke.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Are they trying to make a Teresa/Brady/Daniel triangle??? I'll ship that!

Ljay
Member Avatar

Angie79
Theresa demands that Daniel sleep with her; EJ and Abigail are caught having a private conversation.

Theresa demands ..Yep, thats gonna get her laid real quick... :eyeroll:

I thought Ej and Abby was suppose to stay away from one another? These private conversations aren't so private if people like Adrienne and whoever else sees/hears them together... :teehee:
Edited by Ljay, Feb 5 2014, 01:54 AM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 5 2014, 01:36 AM
That just sounds crazy. Theresa just move on to Brady. This Daniel infatuation is a joke.
Brady makes more sense for Theresa in that he is better looking,has access to more money,has no love interest,and is clearly less judgmental.The sooner Eve arrives in Salem,the better.Theresa has clearly gone off her rocker.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply