Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 17th; *updated 2/10*
Topic Started: Feb 5 2014, 12:17 AM (37,233 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

Diretv Channel Guide Spoilers

Monday, February 17
Theresa demands Daniel sleep with her;someone eavesdrops on a conversation between Abigail and EJ;Ciara accidentally makes things worse between Hope and Aiden.

Tuesday, February 18
Abigail tells Sami that she and EJ share a secret;someone spies on Rafe and Jordan;J.J. defeats Theresa;Jennifer moves away from Daniel.

Wednesday, February 19
Nicole moves to guarantee her future with Eric;Abigail tells EJ she can't give him up;Sonny accuses Gabi of throwing Kate and Sami under the bus.

Thursday, February 20
No show!

Friday, February 21
J.J. tells Jennifer the truth; Abigail fights for EJ;Brady and Eric have a bitter exchange;Daniel sticks up for Nicole to Marlena.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WilSon
Member Avatar

I hope we get some scenes of Will and Sonny announcing their engagement!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

WillFan
Feb 14 2014, 05:46 PM
Wednesday, February 19
Sonny accuses Gabi of throwing Kate and Sami under the bus.
Sonny, STFU! If not for Kate & Sami, Nick wouldn't have the upper hand right now. They're the ones that convinced Gabi that it would be better if they tossed his body in the river instead of calling the police.

WilSon
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 14 2014, 11:21 PM
WillFan
Wednesday, February 19
Sonny, STFU! If not for Kate & Sami, Nick wouldn't have the upper hand right now. They're the ones that convinced Gabi that it would be better if they tossed his body in the river instead of calling the police.
haha! I'm guessing he has too as they are going to be his mother in law and grandmother in law now....Unless there is more to the story!....Thinking about the latter it could be interesting to see what Gabi does for him to argue!

On another note my soap schedual for this week is so messed up haha! Days not airing on Thursday and Eastenders not airing friday! (Both because of sports! Sports ruin everything :flipoff: ) But i guess EE makes up for it for having a double episode! I kinda wish they did a 2 hour Days on the friday :) Thats asking to much though haha!
Edited by WilSon, Feb 14 2014, 11:30 PM.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

WilSon
Feb 14 2014, 10:51 PM
Lucas and Marlena better be the first to know. I hope T finds out because he's on a *ringwatch* and spots the ring from across a room :yahoo:

WilSon
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Feb 14 2014, 11:34 PM
WilSon
Lucas and Marlena better be the first to know. I hope T finds out because he's on a *ringwatch* and spots the ring from across a room :yahoo:
They could get everyone down to club TDB and announce it there! :) That would be a cute and sweet scene as it they would just have to do it once and thats it!

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

I've thought about it... and I think the one who needs to be told before anyone else is Ari. She won't understand what they're talking about, but she can still grab for the shiny on daddy's finger.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

I vote for Tad next. He's a WilSon shipper and I want to see his dimples. :)

Yoryla
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Feb 15 2014, 12:25 AM
I've thought about it... and I think the one who needs to be told before anyone else is Ari. She won't understand what they're talking about, but she can still grab for the shiny on daddy's finger.
Awww! I love this :D So cute :wub2: :)

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Nicole Walker
Feb 11 2014, 04:40 PM
I haven't liked Jennifer since she and Jack broke up. They have totally trashed her character!
On a whole, I haven't liked Jennifer since the mid-90s.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
Feb 8 2014, 03:01 PM
lazydazes
Feb 7 2014, 08:52 PM
I'd still love to see Sami in an a la "waiting to exhale" scene where she goes all bad-ass like Angela Bassett's character. Sami/Carrie should call each other and compare notes because they've both been in almost the same position with Abby. Wonder if Sami will knock her into next Sunday like Carrie did when she slapped her? I'm imagining that it will be much worse when Sami learns the truth. And in this case, I'm in Sami's corner. I've got Samantha Jean's back on this one. Some serious hell needs to be raised. While I've had my love/hate relationship with Sami throughout the LumiEjoleSafeicus sagas, I can understand her misgivings and find myself actually...oh goodness. here it comes....ROOTING for her, and that's something that I haven't done in forever.

The most Sami Brady can master now... is annoying. Sorry this character has been washed down so much that all we get is booboo face and Rudolph the rednosed fluster. I expect postal but don't expect more than booboo face postal.
Funniest phrases I have read today "booboo face",Rudolph the rednosed fluster",and "boo boo face postal".Still laughing.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
WillFan
Wednesday, February 19
Actually, Sami was the one wanting to call the police from the begining but it was Kate, and Gabi to lesser extend who didn't want to call the police. The lion share of the blame for this debacle should go to Kate. But regardless, Kate and Sami stuck out their neck for Gabi and if she sides with the man who tried raped her against her co-conspirators then she deserves Sonny's rage, specially since he also might get himself in trouble for protecting her.

Kaha
Member Avatar

WilSon
I want a scene with Sonny telling his parents and uncle Vic. I also want a scene of Will telling his parents together.

cryin4days

Supergirlx2
WillFan
Wednesday, February 19
As much as I love Sonny, I couldn't agree with you more. Sonny needs to shut up. Had Kate and Sami not come along, Gabi would have gone to Rafe and this entire story would have taken a different direction. And Sami ONLY wanted to call the police initially because she wanted to stick it to Gabi because she thought Gabi was running off to New York with Nick. Her intent was far from noble.
Edited by cryin4days, Feb 15 2014, 02:09 PM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 15 2014, 01:57 PM
WilSon
I want a scene with Sonny telling his parents and uncle Vic. I also want a scene of Will telling his parents together.
Will probably tell ej and Sami together llike ej is Will daddy while lucas will find off screen as usual

BeeBee
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Feb 10 2014, 11:37 AM
tomsawyer
Feb 10 2014, 11:32 AM
LuvingLumi
Feb 10 2014, 11:25 AM
tomsawyer
Feb 10 2014, 11:20 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
but is the dithering in her relationship with EJ and the fact that she's not taking action either way REALLY OOC for her when it comes to EJ? It's how she behaved since she met him..
Yeah, the dithering is definitely OOC in relation to EJ. She's often inconsistent in how she behaves, but her actions toward him are usually decisive in the moment. I would've found Sami much more believable if she would've taken the kids and moved above the pub after finding out EJ knew about Kristen. I also would've found her much more believable if she would've gotten pissed, yelled at him, but then changed her mind and decided to forgive him. But not taking any action one way or the other for three months in regards to her relationship with EJ is just bizarre for her.
yeah and they still could have gotten Ej and Abigail out of that scenario. If Sami had left Ej that would be a very Sami thing to do. If Ej felt like he had lost Sami forever, yada yada and slept with Abigail because he was down on his luck than that would be very Ej.

There will be a reason down the road as to why they kept Ej and Sami together during this so we will just have to see.
Maybe the show is sending the message I received,EJ was obsessed with Sami,he does not love her which would explain all of the horrible things he has done to her.I like the resolution of the does he /doesn't he love her by having him chase her for years,get her in his home with his children,a ring on her finger,and her voluntarily agreeing to marry him and despite this he cheats on her with Abby.If EJ truly loved Sami and they were soulmates destined to be together,EJ DiMera would not have voluntarily had sex with Abby once let alone twice even if Sami was "denying him access to her body".He may have loved her in the past but I do not believe he loves her now.You do not repeatedly have sex with someone else when you are in a committed relationship with a partner you love.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Feb 15 2014, 02:31 PM
greeneyedgirl
tomsawyer
LuvingLumi

Yeah, the dithering is definitely OOC in relation to EJ. She's often inconsistent in how she behaves, but her actions toward him are usually decisive in the moment. I would've found Sami much more believable if she would've taken the kids and moved above the pub after finding out EJ knew about Kristen. I also would've found her much more believable if she would've gotten pissed, yelled at him, but then changed her mind and decided to forgive him. But not taking any action one way or the other for three months in regards to her relationship with EJ is just bizarre for her.
yeah and they still could have gotten Ej and Abigail out of that scenario. If Sami had left Ej that would be a very Sami thing to do. If Ej felt like he had lost Sami forever, yada yada and slept with Abigail because he was down on his luck than that would be very Ej.

There will be a reason down the road as to why they kept Ej and Sami together during this so we will just have to see.
Maybe the show is sending the message I received,EJ was obsessed with Sami,he does not love her which would explain all of the horrible things he has done to her.I like the resolution of the does he /doesn't he love her by having him chase her for years,get her in his home with his children,a ring on her finger,and her voluntarily agreeing to marry him and despite this he cheats on her with Abby.If EJ truly loved Sami and they were soulmates destined to be together,EJ DiMera would not have voluntarily had sex with Abby once let alone twice even if Sami was "denying him access to her body".He may have loved her in the past but I do not believe he loves her now.You do not repeatedly have sex with someone else when you are in a committed relationship with a partner you love.
Actually ej had sex with Abby 3 Times not twice.
Even if people started watch in 2013 Sami still look she do not do anything action about ej doing stuf behind her back she was 2 seconds mad and end up agree with anything ej saying include that lucas does not have right to know what they plan to do with will

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Feb 15 2014, 02:31 PM
greeneyedgirl
tomsawyer
LuvingLumi

My thoughts exactly. A man who is supposed to be so devoted and so in love with his fiance, does not repeatedly cheat on her no matter what the problem(s) between them. IMO what Ej has had for Sami has always been an obsession, not love. A man in love doesn't act like he has or do the things he has done to her.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 15 2014, 01:54 PM
Supergirlx2
WillFan
Wednesday, February 19
Actually, Sami was the one wanting to call the police from the begining but it was Kate, and Gabi to lesser extend who didn't want to call the police. The lion share of the blame for this debacle should go to Kate. But regardless, Kate and Sami stuck out their neck for Gabi and if she sides with the man who tried raped her against her co-conspirators then she deserves Sonny's rage, specially since he also might get himself in trouble for protecting her.
Gabi is the poster child for the easily lead astray.She let Rafe and Nick talk her out of turning herself in to the police for the Andrew/Melanie/explosion crap.She let Kate talk her and Sami out of calling the police.It was Kate not Gabi.Later when Gabi offered to turn herself in for "Nick's death" without implicating Kate or Sami both of them talked Gabi out of doing so playing on her love for Ari and guilting her because they both talked her into doing something stupid.Gabi is naive and trying to wish the situation with Nick away by taking what he says at face value because that is what she wants to believe despite the fact that he is blackmailing Kate for now.She is not an intentionally bad person.
Sonny is not much better than Gabi.He allowed Kate and Sami to talk him out of going to his father,an experienced criminal attorney,to give advice on the situation.He chose to listen to the bumbling duo from the Bernardi trial of Sami and EJ who almost got Sami convicted of murder and Kate rather than his own father.He could have given his father the standard relative dollar retainer and gotten better advice from someone who loved him and would help him but he decided to throw in his lot with the idiot trio of Sami,EJ,and Kate.Gabi is a non entity.Sonny has no room to throw stones at Gabi for being on the idiot train since he himself has jumped on board.
Edited by BeeBee, Feb 15 2014, 03:03 PM.

nananana7

A few episodes ago, Gabi let Nick hold Ari. She told Sonny. Sonny told Gabi that it's a good thing Will didn't see this, or Will would've wanted to kill Nick.

Question: Did Sonny ever tell Will that Gabi let Nick hold Ari?

During the engagement lovemaking afterglow, Sonny said the most important day of his life was the day Ari was born, and the second-most-important day was this engagement day. Sonny and Will talked about how when they marry, Sonny will officially become Ari's stepdad, and the two men and the baby would be officially a real family. And that Gabi would still live with them.

If the implication is that Sonny is Ari's third parent, then ... shouldn't Sonny have told Will that Gabi let Nick hold Ari? If the two guys discuss this privately, then hopefully Sonny will help Will calm down a bit ... and hopefully both of them will speak with Gabi and say that Nick's involvement is absolutely unacceptable.

Another point: Nick told Kate, Sami, and Gabi that he knows what they did to him at the river. And there are pictures.
Question: Have the three women told Sonny and Will that Nick and Percy know everything? I think it's important that guys are aware that Nick knows.

Oh. ... I see the new spoiler ...
Quote:

Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Sonny and Gabi get into a heated fight when he accuses her of throwing Kate and Sami under the bus.

I gather this means that somehow Sonny will find out that Nick knows? Does Gabi tell him?

Does Sonny learn how Nick is manipulating Gabi into thinking that the "push-Nick-into-river" idea was Sami and Kate's and now she wants to "be nice" to Nick?

I'm thinking that Gabi says something -- or somebody says something ... that triggers Sonny into being angry.

Once Sonny learns Gabi's viewpoint, will he tell Will?

And I'm still wondering if WilSon will be told that both Nick and Percy know everything and have pictures.
Edited by nananana7, Feb 15 2014, 05:01 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply