Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 17th; *updated 2/10*
Topic Started: Feb 5 2014, 12:17 AM (38,096 Views)
BeeBee
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 5 2014, 12:26 AM
If Dan refuses to sleep with Theresa, what exactly can she hold over his head? It's not like she knows some deep dark secret of his.

As for EJabby, oh wow - they're caught talking. Alert the media! *eyeroll*
EJ and Abby are probably about six inches apart during the "conversation" and he is probably doing that shoulder massage thing he always does when he is within arms length of her.I do,however,wonder who catches them.Probably Will or Sonny.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SaveDaysNow

BeeBee
Feb 5 2014, 02:01 AM
Supergirlx2
Feb 5 2014, 12:26 AM
If Dan refuses to sleep with Theresa, what exactly can she hold over his head? It's not like she knows some deep dark secret of his.

As for EJabby, oh wow - they're caught talking. Alert the media! *eyeroll*
EJ and Abby are probably about six inches apart during the "conversation" and he is probably doing that shoulder massage thing he always does when he is within arms length of her.I do,however,wonder who catches them.Probably Will or Sonny.
His shoulder massages are a precursor to her penis massages :)

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 5 2014, 01:36 AM
That just sounds crazy. Theresa just move on to Brady. This Daniel infatuation is a joke.
If she'd stop obsessing over Daniel, I might actually start to like the character.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Feb 5 2014, 01:53 AM
DiMeraFan67
That just sounds crazy. Theresa just move on to Brady. This Daniel infatuation is a joke.
Brady makes more sense for Theresa in that he is better looking,has access to more money,has no love interest,and is clearly less judgmental.The sooner Eve arrives in Salem,the better.Theresa has clearly gone off her rocker.
I want to see Kristen go after Theresa. I might actually enjoy Kristen's return if that happened... just as long as she doesn't get Brady in the end.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
Feb 5 2014, 02:53 AM
BeeBee
Feb 5 2014, 01:53 AM
DiMeraFan67
Brady makes more sense for Theresa in that he is better looking,has access to more money,has no love interest,and is clearly less judgmental.The sooner Eve arrives in Salem,the better.Theresa has clearly gone off her rocker.
I want to see Kristen go after Theresa. I might actually enjoy Kristen's return if that happened... just as long as she doesn't get Brady in the end.
It might be interesting to see Kristin v Theresa and/or Eve but some reason,I don't think we are going to get either.

phloe3

Teresa is insane. Brady has shown more interest in her in one episode than Daniel has shown ever. I bet this is what leads to her downward spiral when he rejects her for fifth time. What gets me is why she waited this long. She could have done this from the beginning or when she was blackmailing JJ from the beginning. Instead, she just wanted some drugs and information

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 5 2014, 12:17 AM
Monday ("Risqué Demands")
EJ and Abigail are caught having a private conversation.

Hopefully a conversation of the body language variety?

phloe3

I don't even think I would wish Teresa on anyone at this point. She needs serious help. Being rejected that many times by the same guy should be enough to realize he's just not into her. I bet she offers to wear a blonde wig so he can pretend she's Jennifer. I wonder how the rest of the week will play out

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Yup, Teresa (Theresa? Which spelling?) is wearing rather thin.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

Theresa has officially become a pathetic character :ermm:

phloe3

I hope Dan tapes her saying everything and shows it to everyone. I am guessing after Dan finds out Teresa is a liar and rejects her again, she will not care about drinking in front of everyone and then she will have a downward spiral. I guess she will get rid of the evidence JJ has on her

salempc
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Feb 5 2014, 07:24 AM
Yup, Teresa (Theresa? Which spelling?) is wearing rather thin.
I spell it Jeannie.

phloe3

I wonder what NE spoilers will say. I am surprised this Teresa spoiler is so specific. Most of these spoilers have been ambiguous lately

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 5 2014, 12:18 AM
Theresa is hopeless! Why can't we have a single smart woman who's not losing all her sense for a man.
Not just a man, but THAT man. Ugh.

Kaha
Member Avatar

phloe3
Feb 5 2014, 07:39 AM
I hope Dan tapes her saying everything and shows it to everyone. I am guessing after Dan finds out Teresa is a liar and rejects her again, she will not care about drinking in front of everyone and then she will have a downward spiral. I guess she will get rid of the evidence JJ has on her
What would Dan taping her change? Everyone hates her already and think of her as the worst scum to walk the earth. Other than little bit of Jennifer shrieking and Brady family telling her again that she's a screw up, she's not losing anything.

The thing with Theresa is, the character is just a one gigantic stupid plot devise for Daniffer and their sycophants. Nothing about her makes sense. Not her, "I am from the wrong side of the track" act or her obsession with Dan, her association with JJ (beyond when he was her drug supplier) or even her hatred of Jennifer. She's not even using the freaking drugs she blackmailed JJ of getting for her. You know what else doesn't make sense? Her sentencing and why she hates LA so much. Seriously, a girl from California would choose Salem over LA? The writers need to explain her movitation, instead they turned her into a one tune loathsome character. The only thing that's saving this character is Jen Lilley's charm and acting skills. I don't think that will sustain her much though, so the writers better do something drastic or she'll be unredeemable.

Nicole Walker

LMFAO! Theresa is silly. Ask Abby how to get an older man in bed. She's done well with EJ. :laugh:

MissLola
Member Avatar

Theresa demands that Daniel sleep with her :facepalm: Pathetic!

phloe3

Quote:

She's not even using the freaking drugs she blackmailed JJ of getting for her. You know what else doesn't make sense?

word. I have been wondering about that too. I assume she's keeping it around for insurance. Her hands were on the pot. She stopped asking him to get her drugs weeks ago after his encounter at the square. She genuinely felt bad about it and kept her promise. I don't get her at all. All she's asked him to do since is ask for information about Dan which he hasn't given to her. She could have went to the judge already.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Frankly, Theresa is on my last nerve. I am beyond over this wash, rinse, repeat story. Move. On.

phloe3

The only good thing about this is Teresa won't be able to play her games at the hospital anymore with Anne. This is it. The writers could have had her continue to act like she was trying to change. Anne won't want her anymore if she can't help her. I hope Teresa is humiliated in front of everyone. It's sweeps. Her secret needs to come out. Maybe, Teresa can work at the pub with Caroline. Caroline seems to be the only family member who sees any good in her

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply