Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 17th; *updated 2/10*
Topic Started: Feb 5 2014, 12:17 AM (37,833 Views)
Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

If Will does find out, I hope he goes straight to Lucas like he asked Will to if Nick pulled anything else. He seemed to take Lucas seriously and agreed that he would. He just might this time considering that Nick and Percy blackmailed their way into Mad World.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

nananana7
Feb 15 2014, 05:00 PM
A few episodes ago, Gabi let Nick hold Ari. She told Sonny. Sonny told Gabi that it's a good thing Will didn't see this, or Will would've wanted to kill Nick.

Question: Did Sonny ever tell Will that Gabi let Nick hold Ari?

During the engagement lovemaking afterglow, Sonny said the most important day of his life was the day Ari was born, and the second-most-important day was this engagement day. Sonny and Will talked about how when they marry, Sonny will officially become Ari's stepdad, and the two men and the baby would be officially a real family. And that Gabi would still live with them.

If the implication is that Sonny is Ari's third parent, then ... shouldn't Sonny have told Will that Gabi let Nick hold Ari? If the two guys discuss this privately, then hopefully Sonny will help Will calm down a bit ... and hopefully both of them will speak with Gabi and say that Nick's involvement is absolutely unacceptable.

Another point: Nick told Kate, Sami, and Gabi that he knows what they did to him at the river. And there are pictures.
Question: Have the three women told Sonny and Will that Nick and Percy know everything? I think it's important that guys are aware that Nick knows.

Oh. ... I see the new spoiler ...
Quote:

Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Sonny and Gabi get into a heated fight when he accuses her of throwing Kate and Sami under the bus.

I gather this means that somehow Sonny will find out that Nick knows? Does Gabi tell him?

Does Sonny learn how Nick is manipulating Gabi into thinking that the "push-Nick-into-river" idea was Sami and Kate's and now she wants to "be nice" to Nick?

I'm thinking that Gabi says something -- or somebody says something ... that triggers Sonny into being angry.

Once Sonny learns Gabi's viewpoint, will he tell Will?

And I'm still wondering if WilSon will be told that both Nick and Percy know everything and have pictures.

Reese
Feb 16 2014, 09:29 AM
If Will does find out, I hope he goes straight to Lucas like he asked Will to if Nick pulled anything else. He seemed to take Lucas seriously and agreed that he would. He just might this time considering that Nick and Percy blackmailed their way into Mad World.
Oh yes, good thinking. Would love to see Lucas protect Will and Ari!
I wonder when Lucas will find out about Kambi throwing Nick in the river?

Honeybees
Member Avatar

You know, I'm really liking what they are doing with respect to Sonny and Gabi. He has reason not to like her (and reason to like her) so it's a complicated relationship. Sonny is a good guy, but he's a young guy and probably doesn't have a clue how women in abusive relationships behave, so Gabi must look stupid to him for interacting with Nick at all. However, she's not stupid but rather terrified of Nick and hoping that if she's good enough and nice enough, he'll turn back into the person she was in love with and she won't have to be afraid anymore. I really hope that if Gabi does meet her end at Nick's hands, which is what I predict, that Sonny will have to deal with the fallout of trying to help but pushing her toward Nick rather than away.

Sonny has been accused of being too saintly, and this situation might add some really interesting layers to his character.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Supergirlx2
Feb 14 2014, 11:21 PM
WillFan
Feb 14 2014, 05:46 PM
Wednesday, February 19
Sonny accuses Gabi of throwing Kate and Sami under the bus.
Sonny, STFU! If not for Kate & Sami, Nick wouldn't have the upper hand right now. They're the ones that convinced Gabi that it would be better if they tossed his body in the river instead of calling the police.
This is true. It was Kate's idea and Sami agreed. Gabi of course followed along with the others.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

WilSon
Feb 14 2014, 10:51 PM
I hope we get some scenes of Will and Sonny announcing their engagement!
I hope so too.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

nananana7
Feb 15 2014, 05:00 PM
A few episodes ago, Gabi let Nick hold Ari. She told Sonny. Sonny told Gabi that it's a good thing Will didn't see this, or Will would've wanted to kill Nick.

Question: Did Sonny ever tell Will that Gabi let Nick hold Ari?

During the engagement lovemaking afterglow, Sonny said the most important day of his life was the day Ari was born, and the second-most-important day was this engagement day. Sonny and Will talked about how when they marry, Sonny will officially become Ari's stepdad, and the two men and the baby would be officially a real family. And that Gabi would still live with them.

If the implication is that Sonny is Ari's third parent, then ... shouldn't Sonny have told Will that Gabi let Nick hold Ari? If the two guys discuss this privately, then hopefully Sonny will help Will calm down a bit ... and hopefully both of them will speak with Gabi and say that Nick's involvement is absolutely unacceptable.

Another point: Nick told Kate, Sami, and Gabi that he knows what they did to him at the river. And there are pictures.
Question: Have the three women told Sonny and Will that Nick and Percy know everything? I think it's important that guys are aware that Nick knows.

Oh. ... I see the new spoiler ...
Quote:

Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Sonny and Gabi get into a heated fight when he accuses her of throwing Kate and Sami under the bus.

I gather this means that somehow Sonny will find out that Nick knows? Does Gabi tell him?

Does Sonny learn how Nick is manipulating Gabi into thinking that the "push-Nick-into-river" idea was Sami and Kate's and now she wants to "be nice" to Nick?

I'm thinking that Gabi says something -- or somebody says something ... that triggers Sonny into being angry.

Once Sonny learns Gabi's viewpoint, will he tell Will?

And I'm still wondering if WilSon will be told that both Nick and Percy know everything and have pictures.
Gabi wanted to talk to Will on Valentine's Day but he asked her to leave the apartment with the baby because he had plans to be with Sonny. I would imagine she was going to tell him about the Nick/Percy visit with her and Kami. But did not get the chance. Maybe she tells Sonny on Wednesday and that is when he gets mad. But she really should tell both boys.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Honeybees
Feb 16 2014, 12:37 PM
You know, I'm really liking what they are doing with respect to Sonny and Gabi. He has reason not to like her (and reason to like her) so it's a complicated relationship. Sonny is a good guy, but he's a young guy and probably doesn't have a clue how women in abusive relationships behave, so Gabi must look stupid to him for interacting with Nick at all. However, she's not stupid but rather terrified of Nick and hoping that if she's good enough and nice enough, he'll turn back into the person she was in love with and she won't have to be afraid anymore. I really hope that if Gabi does meet her end at Nick's hands, which is what I predict, that Sonny will have to deal with the fallout of trying to help but pushing her toward Nick rather than away.

Sonny has been accused of being too saintly, and this situation might add some really interesting layers to his character.
I agree.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

kay
Feb 17 2014, 08:38 AM
Supergirlx2
WillFan
Wednesday, February 19
Sonny, STFU! If not for Kate & Sami, Nick wouldn't have the upper hand right now. They're the ones that convinced Gabi that it would be better if they tossed his body in the river instead of calling the police.
This is true. It was Kate's idea and Sami agreed. Gabi of course followed along with the others.
Which was so stupid. Half the town saw Gabi and Nick argue and Gabi walk away from him. That means that Nick followed her into the woods after Gabi ended the confrontation. If they'd called the cops right then the cops could have asked around and gotten witness statements to back up Gabi's version of events.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Feb 17 2014, 11:26 AM
kay
Supergirlx2
WillFan
Wednesday, February 19
Which was so stupid. Half the town saw Gabi and Nick argue and Gabi walk away from him. That means that Nick followed her into the woods after Gabi ended the confrontation. If they'd called the cops right then the cops could have asked around and gotten witness statements to back up Gabi's version of events.
And, even now, the fact that Nick never reported the attempted murder but instead is blackmailing them all...basically doesn't make him look like much of a credible witness. Sure, the pictures look bad, but Nick is alive and well and if he took the crime seriously, he wouldn't be blackmailing them. A good lawyer could get those pictures thrown out, given that Percy is colluding with Nick in the blackmail.

I felt the same way when Theresa was blackmailing JJ...nothing he did even comes close to her blackmailing a kid trying to go straight into procuring her drugs for her. I can't imagine a judge not being grateful that JJ told the truth so he could put Theresa, a fully grown, adult, incorrigible criminal, in prison.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Feb 17 2014, 11:50 AM
TreasureCove
Feb 17 2014, 11:26 AM
kay
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
And, even now, the fact that Nick never reported the attempted murder but instead is blackmailing them all...basically doesn't make him look like much of a credible witness. Sure, the pictures look bad, but Nick is alive and well and if he took the crime seriously, he wouldn't be blackmailing them. A good lawyer could get those pictures thrown out, given that Percy is colluding with Nick in the blackmail.

I felt the same way when Theresa was blackmailing JJ...nothing he did even comes close to her blackmailing a kid trying to go straight into procuring her drugs for her. I can't imagine a judge not being grateful that JJ told the truth so he could put Theresa, a fully grown, adult, incorrigible criminal, in prison.
For once, I want the person being blackmailed to challenge their blackmailer to do their worst. What is Nick going to do? Nothing. He will not call the police because then everyone will know that he attempted to rape Gabi and he'll lose Gabi for ever. And yes, any competent lawyer will be able to toss the pictures as evidence. I felt the same way when Nick was blackmailing Will. Nick had more to lose because blackmail is a crime and that means he broke the conditions of his probation. Will was a minor when he shot EJ. No DA would've brought a case like that to court. The supposed victim would have testified for the defence and Will would have had parade of witnesses testifying to his state of mind and the incredible trauma he was facing at the time.

I guess there's no drama without suspension of common sense and legal reality.

phloe3

Quote:

It was a few weeks in our time and probably a few days in Salem time. She stopped making him get her drugs after he was almost caught and even kept her promise. After, all she did ask was ask him to get information on Dan. He never gave her any. She did nothing to him. She had tons of opportunities and he had nothing on her at the time

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply