Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 17th; *updated 2/10*
Topic Started: Feb 5 2014, 12:17 AM (37,634 Views)
camera shy

They really need to stop with the forced sex on this show.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I feel like I would like Theresa based on her scenes with her parents, Caroline, Ciara and even the bitch fight scenes with Brady. But I have to basically ignore all of her scenes because they are all about Dannifer. If she isn't bitching about Jennifer then she is scheming to sleep with Daniel. Daniel has shown no interest in the fact that she even exists. Now it's just annoying.

Nicole Walker

I used to like Theresa but she's annoying now. I want her and Brady to hook up. Talk about HOT disaster!!

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 5 2014, 12:26 AM
Angie79
Feb 5 2014, 12:17 AM
Monday ("Risqué Demands")
Theresa demands that Daniel sleep with her

LOL, say what?? How does that even work?

Theresa: I demand you sleep with me!
Dan: Um, no.
Theresa: But, I demanded it.
Dan: Oh well in that case...

SMDH
Linked for size:

http://onlinemoviequotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/tom-hanks-big-movie-quote.jpg

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Nicole Walker
Feb 5 2014, 10:33 AM
I used to like Theresa but she's annoying now. I want her and Brady to hook up. Talk about HOT disaster!!
ITA with this because with HIS track record for women: she'll be dead by May sweeps! Hey, IJS!!! :$

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Kaha
Feb 5 2014, 12:18 AM
Theresa is hopeless! Why can't we have a single smart woman who's not losing all her sense for a man.
Especially when the man is Daniel

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

phloe3
Feb 5 2014, 12:40 AM
She must be able to get rid of the information that JJ has about the credit cards

Even if she gets rid of the information, all JJ has to do is get Bev to either lie and tell Abigail she got a call from the store that the supplies are still there waiting to be picked up, or just slip a fake call note in with Abby's phone messages. Confused, Abby goes to the store with her two forms of ID, and whoops, who's that girl with the pretty eyes and a deer-caught-in-the-headlights expression on the store security cameras?

Posted Image

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Feb 5 2014, 11:31 AM
phloe3
She must be able to get rid of the information that JJ has about the credit cards

Even if she gets rid of the information, all JJ has to do is get Bev to either lie and tell Abigail she got a call from the store that the supplies are still there waiting to be picked up, or just slip a fake call note in with Abby's phone messages. Confused, Abby goes to the store with her two forms of ID, and whoops, who's that girl with the pretty eyes and a deer-caught-in-the-headlights expression on the store security cameras?

Posted Image
Why hasn't Abby realized the check is missing? I know EJ can be a distraction, but she has still been working... apparently without supplies.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

iheartwilson
Feb 5 2014, 11:49 AM
TreasureCove
Feb 5 2014, 11:31 AM
phloe3

Posted Image
Why hasn't Abby realized the check is missing? I know EJ can be a distraction, but she has still been working... apparently without supplies.
I'm still laughing at the fact that the check for supplies is EXACTLY $2000.00, especially since most items probably end with .99 or .95 and then you add taxes on top.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Angie79
Theresa demands that Daniel sleep with her; EJ and Abigail are caught having a private conversation.

I wish "private conversation" was code for "boinking like bunnies."

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

Angie79
Theresa demands that Daniel sleep with her

Posted Image

Vicky4Mimi

I'm glad they put EJAbby's "conversation" in the spoilers. At least we know there is at least one thing to look forward to the week of the 17th!

Yoryla
Member Avatar

LOL!

How can you "demand" someone to sleep with you? :D

#Trash

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Yoryla
Feb 5 2014, 04:08 PM
LOL!

#Trash
The most silliest and pathetic spoiler I've read in a long time! :D

concerned
Member Avatar

phloe3
Feb 5 2014, 12:28 AM
It's the day after Teresa shows up at JJ's hearing. She will probably say if he doesn't sleep with her, JJ is going to prison. JJ already has something on her, so I don't even get it. I don't understand why she didn't just do this from the beginning instead of blackmailing with drugs she didn't use and getting her information on Dan. Teresa's true colors are shown and there's no going back
Oh No Dr Dan is going to have to "save" JJ.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
Feb 5 2014, 02:50 AM
DiMeraFan67
Feb 5 2014, 01:36 AM
That just sounds crazy. Theresa just move on to Brady. This Daniel infatuation is a joke.
If she'd stop obsessing over Daniel, I might actually start to like the character.
And stop picking on teenagers.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laura B
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Feb 5 2014, 04:08 PM
LOL!

#Trash

She could tell him she remembers everything and there is only one way to keep her from telling the judge about JJ. It did work for Abby in the supply closet.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

What a trashy little skank.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I would never, EVER want for Kristen to be wasted on a non-entity like Theresa, but if she for some reason does happen to tangle with her, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Kristen squash Theresa like the insect she is.
Edited by Yoryla, Feb 6 2014, 07:09 AM.

phloe3

saw today. JJ has the video to put Teresa away. I am guessing Dan doesn't know that. She makes no sense to me. He said he was willing to stay quiet if she left him alone

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply