Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of February 17th
Topic Started: Feb 5 2014, 06:30 PM (9,115 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers

Shocking secrets are revealed at the Gala

Victor's meeting takes a most surprising turn

Memories of the past unite Nick and Sharon

A life-or-death situation looms large for one happy couple

Colin and Jill engaged in a game of cat and mouse

Dylan and Nick unite to take down Ian Ward

credit: jcren

TV Guide Previews

2/17, The Gala takes an unexpected turn as shocking secrets are revealed. Meanwhile, Nick tries to help Sharon find peace; and Victor's meeting is full of surprises.

2/18, Victoria and Kelly face off; Summer continues to be charmed by Ian; Chloe puts her plan into motion.

2/19, Memories of the past unite Nick and Sharon, while a life-and-death situation looms large for one happy couple.

2/20, Tensions rise between Billy and Victoria, while Colin and Jill engage in a heated game of cat and mouse

2/21, Nikki struggles to put her past behind her, while Dylan and Nick unite to take down Ian Ward.
Edited by Daytime, Feb 15 2014, 12:43 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I think Phyllis is behind the Cassie foolishness. Drive her bat-shit crazy so she screams out a confession.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 5 2014, 06:41 PM
I think Phyllis is behind the Cassie foolishness. Drive her bat-shit crazy so she screams out a confession.
That would be great except I'm pretty sure the hospital would have notified the family that she regained consciousness.. Although, I'd rather that then the repeat twin option.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Feb 5 2014, 07:15 PM.

shark
Member Avatar

Victurd has hired somebody that looks like Cassie to drive Sharho crazier then she is.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I don't think Victor will waste his time on her. He wouldn't use Cassies ghost anymore than he'd use Delia's.

Evan
Member Avatar

Victor hired a Cassie look-alike to drive Sharon mad?
It wouldn't surprise me, and guess what? Nick will be mad at Victor for all of 5 seconds, and then forgive him.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Evan
Feb 5 2014, 10:07 PM
Victor hired a Cassie look-alike to drive Sharon mad?
It wouldn't surprise me, and guess what? Nick will be mad at Victor for all of 5 seconds, and then forgive him.
Still interested in the show I see, in spite of all your vows to never watch it again with the twerpy perv being gone. lmao
No, victor didn't hire someone to play cassie. :shame:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Evan sure knows a lot about the show from the past few days and especially since he isn't watching anymore. LOL

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

It's his "twin" watching and posting here. ;)

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Yea why would Victor waste his time with gaslighting? He is far more direct than that. Victor doesn't beat around the bush. He goes for the jugular! Meh but who knows with this show.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 6 2014, 08:28 AM
It's his "twin" watching and posting here. ;)
That wouldn't surprise me at all!

shark
Member Avatar

Because of Nick, his son, he would probably prefer that she goes insane all on her own instead of him outright paying somebody to do her in, that always comes back to kick him in the ass, eventually. He threw Billy in the hole in the ground instead of just paying somebody to kill him and throw him to the sharks on that foreign island. Guess he likes to 'play' with his victims instead of being rid of them all in one fell swoop. If Sharho goes crazy as a shithouse rat more then likely she will still come back one day and he will have her to contend with again. Unless, he figures she will go so crazy that she will spend the rest of her life locked up and never get out.
Who knows, Sharon Case , is a main character . I don't look for her to go anywhere anyway, unless she crosses somebody on the set. LOL

Queen B
Member Avatar

What's that I see? More Shick? and Phyllis is still in her pathetic coma where she belongs? yaaaaay

gtamom

Tomorrows preview shows a mans bloody hand in the snow, the fingers are moving. My guess....Adam is alive!

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sure Adam is alive. He is going to come back as a recast in a few months if not sooner.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 6 2014, 06:30 PM
Because of Nick, his son, he would probably prefer that she goes insane all on her own instead of him outright paying somebody to do her in, that always comes back to kick him in the ass, eventually. He threw Billy in the hole in the ground instead of just paying somebody to kill him and throw him to the sharks on that foreign island. Guess he likes to 'play' with his victims instead of being rid of them all in one fell swoop. If Sharho goes crazy as a shithouse rat more then likely she will still come back one day and he will have her to contend with again. Unless, he figures she will go so crazy that she will spend the rest of her life locked up and never get out.
Who knows, Sharon Case , is a main character . I don't look for her to go anywhere anyway, unless she crosses somebody on the set. LOL
Sharon Cases's head is on the choppin block as well as the vets. She could be axed any any minute. She knows it, they all know it so prepare yourself there will be other vets leaving soon and Sharon has had about every story they can do for her so I do expect her to go soon.

shark
Member Avatar

Really? didn't know that. WOW ! Scoop a rama .........

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

That isn't written in stone either... is it Hot? It was tossed around in the air when Adam got the ax and she had her neck out supporting him, just sayin.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

No, you are wrong. The rumor that SC might be cut was long before Adam got the ax. She kept saying her job was secure in several interviews she gave,. and every one was saying she is just as apt to get the ax as anyone else. Everyone kept saying she was drinking JFP's Kool aid which she was. Sure it is a rumor but a damned good rumor. She is no better then anyone else and we all know that JFP is famous for cutting people that no one suspected would get the ax as soon as they did. JFP does not give a damn what anyone thinks of her and any vet on the show is disposable as far as JFP is concerned.

JFP said when she got the job that she wanted to make it a show for the younger generation and that is why we are seeing some story's about Summer, Noah, Courtney, Abby, Tyler, Devon. Those are JFP's words and I think she is going to back burn a lot of vets who will either quit because of less money and we will soon have a show for the younger generation.
Edited by HotPepper, Feb 7 2014, 12:53 AM.

patyrfan
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Feb 7 2014, 12:51 AM
No, you are wrong. The rumor that SC might be cut was long before Adam got the ax. She kept saying her job was secure in several interviews she gave,. and every one was saying she is just as apt to get the ax as anyone else. Everyone kept saying she was drinking JFP's Kool aid which she was. Sure it is a rumor but a damned good rumor. She is no better then anyone else and we all know that JFP is famous for cutting people that no one suspected would get the ax as soon as they did. JFP does not give a damn what anyone thinks of her and any vet on the show is disposable as far as JFP is concerned.

JFP said when she got the job that she wanted to make it a show for the younger generation and that is why we are seeing some story's about Summer, Noah, Courtney, Abby, Tyler, Devon. Those are JFP's words and I think she is going to back burn a lot of vets who will either quit because of less money and we will soon have a show for the younger generation.
ITA,I remember reading an article a while back saying a lot of vets would be back burn,moving the show into the next generation

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply