Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: New Jason Morgan?; Who would you cast as a New Jason?
Topic Started: Feb 5 2014, 10:01 PM (3,385 Views)
Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Since Steve Burton (ex-Jason Morgan) was shown in a pic on GH as Jason when Victor Cassadine told Robin that Jason was alive, people speculated that he was returning. But Steve Burton announced today that he has re-signed with Y&R as Dylan McAvoy. So if Jason Morgan is indeed returning to GH, the role will have to be re-cast. Who would you choose?

My choice is Billy Miller, who just left Y&R as Billy Abbott and was Richie Novak on AMC.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kaycee

Kevin_Buchanan
Feb 5 2014, 10:01 PM
Since Steve Burton (ex-Jason Morgan) was shown in a pic on GH as Jason when Victor Cassadine told Robin that Jason was alive, people speculated that he was returning. But Steve Burton announced today that he has re-signed with Y&R as Dylan McAvoy. So if Jason Morgan is indeed returning to GH, the role will have to be re-cast. Who would you choose?

My choice is Billy Miller, who just left Y&R as Billy Abbott and was Richie Novak on AMC.
As much as Im no huge AJ Fan.. Its too bad He's already cast, because at-least he resembles Jason.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Assuming Jason is alive and it's not a trick.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I dont want a recast Jason. Let him stay dead.

Ashley1
Member Avatar

I agree, dead Jason works for me too.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Sean Douglas(ex Vargas Days)

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I loved BM on Y &R, I'd love it if he was a Jason recast!

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Sonny_BrendaFan
Feb 7 2014, 07:23 AM
I dont want a recast Jason. Let him stay dead.

I like the way that sounds sooooo much.

Do I have your permission to put that on a T-Shirt? :blulaugh:

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I'd take a Billy Miller re-cast Jason over Steve Burton back as Jason or Silas Clay any day!

KMan101
Member Avatar

I'd happily take a recast, but it'd be nothing but a pretty boy model who can barely act. Oh, wait ....

God no to Billy Miller. He had some SLOPPY acting choices on Y&R. He's so overrated (much like Burton's appeal), but to each their own.
Edited by KMan101, Feb 8 2014, 08:04 AM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

WillFan
Feb 7 2014, 10:20 AM
Sean Douglas(ex Vargas Days)
That could be interesting. He's so :wub2: and not a scenery chewer .

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Posted ImagePosted Image

Also this...

http://thebacklot.mtvnimages.com/uploads/2013/03/vargasheader.jpg?quality=0.7

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Feb 8 2014, 09:51 AM
Now that I've seen this I have to say that Sean Douglas would be a good choice for Jason, if we HAVE to have Jason back. His look and overall demeanor would work well for the character of Jason.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Another bonus is Sean doesn't look like he go into a roid rage at any second either.

Sevprince

Is it just me or does Sean Douglas looks a bit like the guy that plays Julian.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Sevprince
Feb 8 2014, 05:59 PM
Is it just me or does Sean Douglas looks a bit like the guy that plays Julian.
Now that you mention it...

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Sean Douglas a pretty good pick too, But I'd still pick Billy Miller. I think he'd be a lot better than the stiff Steve Burton!

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

Honestly, I don't care if they recast Jason or let the character stay dead. Anything is fine as long as Steve Burton never comes back to GH.

That being said, if they do recast I think Sean Douglas and Kelly Monaco would look good together.
Edited by Sable Colby, Feb 11 2014, 01:45 AM.

TerryG11

I would have said Eric Martsolf if he were not on DAYS right now playing Brady Black but how about Billy Miller? He would be the next best thing to SB to play Jason and Billy Miller has the exact look and build to be Jason

Tash
Member Avatar

At the moment, Billy Miller is the only one I can see pulling it off. As much as I hated Jason, who was a character I didn't always hate, I am so tired of him. I am tired of hearing about him. But, I miss BM so I would take him. As long as he isn't on the screen all the time.

I wouldn't want him back with Sam though. I think she and Silas are sexy. I would like him with Liz

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply