Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Emmy Submissions: Lead & Supporting Actress
Topic Started: Feb 7 2014, 02:41 PM (6,094 Views)
freeman

I can't tweet so you guys, please tweet - the suspense is killing me! (;
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Feb 18 2014, 02:44 PM
blueskies
Feb 18 2014, 12:08 PM
we could ask Jen Lilley. She said she watched all the reels.
I just tweeted her, so we will see if she answers or not.
Ha - LOL @ Jen Lilley being the overall person to ask about things, didn't she spoil someone coming on to the show last year?
Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

Yoryla
Feb 21 2014, 06:01 PM
Mitchapalooza
blueskies
Ha - LOL @ Jen Lilley being the overall person to ask about things, didn't she spoil someone coming on to the show last year?
No, it was her own casting that got spoiled by Greg Vaughn.
Offline Profile Goto Top

freeman

I just can't believe we still don't know which male actors have submitted, all these weeks later after the leaked lists for the female actresses! );
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Feb 21 2014, 06:06 PM
Yoryla
Mitchapalooza
blueskies
yeah but then she spoiled Guy Wilson's casting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh3dMNhdCHY

Days win at the WGA Awards
Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

blueskies
Feb 21 2014, 06:58 PM
OliveAnn
Feb 21 2014, 06:06 PM
Yoryla
Mitchapalooza

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
yeah but then she spoiled Guy Wilson's casting.
I forgot about that. I stand corrected.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hugo
Member Avatar

Do we know when the pre-nominations are announced?
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

Is anybody airing the Emmys?
Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

Hugo
Feb 22 2014, 01:56 PM
Do we know when the pre-nominations are announced?
March 3rd or something like that.

For now, it's unknown whether or not the Daytime Emmys will be televised.
Edited by OliveAnn, Feb 22 2014, 04:37 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

freeman

We will get the ten pre-nominations - and the list of eligible younger actor/younger actress pre-nominees - all on March 3rd. I am in such suspense about which categories certain actors (esp. Greg Vaughan) have submitted themselves in? Will Billy Miller put himself in lead or support? Sean Kanan? Roger Howarth - GH and/or OLTL? Michael Muhney - did he submit? James Scott?

Just for fun: my lead actor nominees would be: Roger Howarth, OLTL; Christian LeBlanc, Y&R; Billy Miller, Y&R; James Scott, Days; and GREG VAUGHAN, DAYS

Supporting Actor: Bradford Anderson, GH; Blake Berris, Days; Matthew Cowles, AMC; Sean Kanan, GH; and Jerry verDorn, OLTL

It will be interesting to see if all these actors have submitted or not! (:
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

We won't even know who submitted unless they get pre-nominated. That's why I was hoping that Nelson would serve his one and only purpose of the year. Too bad he failed at doing the one thing I think he's useful for. Its hard to complain that someone was robbed when you don't even know if they tried or if they submitted in the wrong category, etc.
Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

DiMeraFan67
Feb 23 2014, 11:06 AM
We won't even know who submitted unless they get pre-nominated. That's why I was hoping that Nelson would serve his one and only purpose of the year. Too bad he failed at doing the one thing I think he's useful for. Its hard to complain that someone was robbed when you don't even know if they tried or if they submitted in the wrong category, etc.
It's questionable if he even got the lists of people who submitted themselves for all categories to begin with. If he did, who knows why he's not publishing them. Was he threatened by a lawsuit from NATAS? Michael Logan has also seen the list of people who've put themselves up for consideration, but hasn't published anything. Maybe journalists aren't allowed to put any information out there.

Also, one needs to wonder who Nelson's source was. Maybe that person got into trouble for giving him info and is now no longer cooperating.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

concerned

Brooke Logan reminds me of Sami Brady.
By far those two are not similar any in way. Brooke Logan (also known as "walking mattress") as slept with almost all the men in the Forrester family.

Eric Forrester (Patriarch)- had two kids with him (Bridget and Rick)
Thorne Forrester (Eric's son)
Ridge Forrester (Eric son)- had one son (RJ)
Deacon Sharpe (daughter's husband) had one daughter (Hope)
Nick Marone (Ridge's brother)
Thomas Forrester (Ridge's son)
Oliver (second daughter (Hope) boyfriend)
Bill Spencer (sister's husband)
Whip Jones
etc. because the list is too long

Brooke whole entire life is about having inappropriate sex and nothing else.
As Mitch points out Brooke is biggest whore on daytime and that aint no lie.
Edited by metitle, Feb 23 2014, 11:28 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Feb 23 2014, 11:16 AM
DiMeraFan67
It's questionable if he even got the lists of people who submitted themselves for all categories to begin with. If he did, who knows why he's not publishing them. Was he threatened by a lawsuit from NATAS? Michael Logan has also seen the list of people who've put themselves up for consideration, but hasn't published anything. Maybe journalists aren't allowed to put any information out there.

Also, one needs to wonder who Nelson's source was. Maybe that person got into trouble for giving him info and is now no longer cooperating.
You are not supposed to leak the ballots at all and last year NATAS threw a fit when all of the people who submitted for the pre-noms got leaked. They posted on Facebook about how they were going to try to find out who did it and how it is against the rules for voters to leak the ballots. I guess you can lose your voting privileges. The problem with that is that Nelson has more than a few "friends" who he could get the list from and he wouldn't give up a source. But he would give up that source in the future if they ever pissed him off because he likes to totally blow up on actors at any given time and bring up dirt on them. But it only takes one person to trust Nelson.

Someone who voted in the female categories probably gave him a list. I thought you only got to vote in certain categories, but Nancy Lee Grahn tweeted that she watched 117 Emmy submissions. I don't know if that was an exaggeration or a real number. Judging by what we know from who submitted for Lead and Supporting Actress, I would say that is the real number of total submissions.

At this point I think its safe to say that we aren't going to get the rest of the lists. Michael Logan is too much of a professional to leak the list, but he will give his predictions probably after the pre-noms are announced and he gets the newly submitted reels.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Hugo
Member Avatar

metitle
Feb 23 2014, 11:22 AM
concerned

Brooke Logan reminds me of Sami Brady.
By far those two are not similar any in way. Brooke Logan (also known as "walking mattress") as slept with almost all the men in the Forrester family.

Eric Forrester (Patriarch)- had two kids with him (Bridget and Rick)
Thorne Forrester (Eric's son)
Ridge Forrester (Eric son)- had one son (RJ)
Deacon Sharpe (daughter's husband) had one daughter (Hope)
Nick Marone (Ridge's brother)
Thomas Forrester (Ridge's son)
Oliver (second daughter (Hope) boyfriend)
Bill Spencer (sister's husband)
Whip Jones
etc. because the list is too long

Brooke whole entire life is about having inappropriate sex and nothing else.
As Mitch points out Brooke is biggest whore on daytime and that aint no lie.
She didn't sleep with Thomas I think (Stephanie asked her grandson to lie about that) but you gotta love Brooke Logan, she's so scandalous. :popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

T-Love74
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Didn't he release the Lead/Supporting Actress submissions?
Offline Profile Goto Top

freeman

I think it's stupid for NATAS to get upset - it's news! I always disagree with the pre-nominations list and the finalist list, it's part of the fun of the Daytime Emmys! (; I wish someone would leak the names this week - oh well, only one more week until March 3rd! (;
Offline Profile Goto Top

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Daytime Emmy Awards @DaytimeEmmys Feb 21
The judging for the Soap Actor pre-nom round ends this Monday! We will be announcing the pre-nom winners on Monday, March 3rd.

Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

freeman
Feb 23 2014, 07:18 PM
I think it's stupid for NATAS to get upset - it's news! I always disagree with the pre-nominations list and the finalist list, it's part of the fun of the Daytime Emmys! (; I wish someone would leak the names this week - oh well, only one more week until March 3rd! (;
I don't quite get the secrecy. ATAS, which organises the Primetime Emmys, puts a list of all the actors, writers and directors who've put themselves up for consideration in the most important categories on their website. In Guest Acting categories, they even provide a description of the episode that an actor/actress submitted. The number of people who are in the running for a Daytime Emmy isn't even a quarter of the number of Primetime Emmy hopefuls. So, if ATAS can let people know who's inetested in winning an Emmy, why can't NATAS?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Locked Topic