Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Emmy Submissions: Lead & Supporting Actress
Topic Started: Feb 7 2014, 02:41 PM (6,098 Views)
thepadange

T-Love74
Mar 2 2014, 05:04 PM
Mitchapalooza
Mar 2 2014, 03:31 PM
Eileen would be the most shocking omission, that is why I think it is her.
I do, too. But, he said omissions--plural--so, I wonder who else got snubbed.
I think Billy Miller would also be quite unexpected although I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to not submit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I choose to think he is talking about ACTORS, as in males, in that tweet.

He better...
Offline Profile Goto Top

T-Love74
Member Avatar

thepadange
Mar 2 2014, 05:31 PM
T-Love74
Mar 2 2014, 05:04 PM
Mitchapalooza
Mar 2 2014, 03:31 PM
Eileen would be the most shocking omission, that is why I think it is her.
I do, too. But, he said omissions--plural--so, I wonder who else got snubbed.
I think Billy Miller would also be quite unexpected although I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to not submit.
It could be anyone. Billy Miller, Finola Hughes, Heather Tom, etc..... it would be really shocking
if Tom went from winning the Emmy last year to not even advancing to the pre-nomination round this year.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

I will DIE if Eileen Davidson didn't even make the pre-noms. That would just be a sin!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Geno Brady
Member Avatar

I don't remember if I ever figured out how they decide between being Lead or Supporting. Can they just submit for either, or does it depend on the story line? I remember last year KKL was up for supporting but I wasn't sure how Brooke could be considered a supporting character in any story line! haha
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

^^ They can choose for themselves.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

We're going to lock this; if the pre-nominations come out today, please start a new thread for them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Locked Topic