Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Emergency Recast for Y&R's Kelly?
Topic Started: Feb 7 2014, 02:52 PM (4,231 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

EMERGENCY RECAST FOR Y&R'S KELLY?
By SOD Posted: Feb 7, 2014
Posted Image

Now that the MTV pilot FINDING CARTER has been picked up, it appears that Cynthia Watros (Kelly, Y&R), who is part of that cast, will be too busy for her daytime job. A casting call went out from the soap for an actress to play Molly but the role sounds suspiciously like Kelly. The character is described as a blonde in the mid-30s to 40 age range and "has been down a difficult path in life, but is beginning to live again." When asked if Watros was leaving, a Y&R spokesperson declined to comment.

http://soapoperadigest.com/content/emergency-recast-yrs-kelly
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 7 2014, 02:55 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

Yay !

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

So if it's really for a "Molly", how are they going to explain the departure of Kelly if she really is the varmint that hit Delia?
Wish they would stop they extra shit and bring in a red head for Phyllis recast if we can't have MS back.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Kelly Sullivan (ex-Connie/Kate, GH) would be good as Kelly. Gina Tognoni (ex-Kelly, OLTL), Terri Columbino (ex-Aubrey, OLTL, ex-Katie, ATWT), Christie Clark (ex-Carrie, DAYS) could also be good in this role.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Cynthia played the part welll. I hate to see her go.

LPS
Member Avatar

Just kill the character off, in my opinion.

ratfink
Member Avatar

I say just drop the whold Kelly thing.

shark
Member Avatar

Yeah, won't take Billy Boy long to find another , probably.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I can't blame it all on Billy. I'm not justifying his fling, I'm just saying that Kelly was too willing.
Maybe Victor will stop calling this Billy, Billy Boy.
He's been through the mill and ground up good. Give the guy a break. If he shot Adam and Adam survives... we pay for a firing range to improve Billies aim!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 8 2014, 10:30 PM
Yeah, won't take Billy Boy long to find another , probably.
Why would you say that? He's been faithful to Victoria up until this point.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

It's been Vikki all the way, even fighting Victor to keep her.

shark
Member Avatar

I've never been an Billy Abbott lover. To spoiled and rich and entitled . John & Jill spoiled him from the day he was born during John's old age.
He's been to much of a good time Charlie, happy go lucky, every time the sun shines it shines for me type of fellow. Irresponsible to the max. I like adult men. He does bad shit and knows he can get Victurdia to think the moon is made of mozzarella cheese and day is really night.
If you recall he boffed Sharon on his wedding day think it was. Then , he followed up with gambling, having 2 kids with other women, wonder what he plans for an encore. Rich chicks like her wouldn't put up with that shit. She's desperate or he's got something going I can't see. ROFLMAO
To each his own.............

egrannyc
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 9 2014, 03:59 PM
I've never been an Billy Abbott lover. To spoiled and rich and entitled . John & Jill spoiled him from the day he was born during John's old age.
He's been to much of a good time Charlie, happy go lucky, every time the sun shines it shines for me type of fellow. Irresponsible to the max. I like adult men. He does bad shit and knows he can get Victurdia to think the moon is made of mozzarella cheese and day is really night.
If you recall he boffed Sharon on his wedding day think it was. Then , he followed up with gambling, having 2 kids with other women, wonder what he plans for an encore. Rich chicks like her wouldn't put up with that shit. She's desperate or he's got something going I can't see. ROFLMAO

awww give Billy a break, he has Jill for a Mommie..LOL!!!!! :huh: :$

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Billy was raised the same as the other brats of that generation in GC.If you dislike someone on the show because they are rich or uppity there can't be many you do like.
Unless it's Kevin.

shark
Member Avatar

Yeah, come to think of it all those brats of the rich are horrible individuals. I got to confess I love to watch Faith snark though. LOL She has the snark down pat. LOL Guess poor Jamie the boy that Summer and Fen almost drove to suicide was the only kid that was half way decent thank God he had Paul & Ronin to intervene on his behalf. Summer, is as dumb as a gerbil. Fen, has to much time on his hands and needs to get a job at mommy's going in as Vice Pres. on the first day. Kyle left, BYE.........Noah, is OK sometimes, but, when it comes to women he takes after Nick---no taste.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 9 2014, 03:59 PM
That was his wedding day to Chloe, wasn't it? Not that it matters, but that was many years ago.

shark
Member Avatar

don't think he was married to chloe, must've been when he was marrying Victoria.

Soapwatcher

yes it was Chloe because if I remember correctly wasn't Sharon her maid of honor, Sharon was someone's maid of honor and had slept with the groom, of course I can't think of any groom Sharon hasn't slept with and I like Sharon the only time I didn't like her is when she was taking over Newman and the ranch and getting rid of Abby's horses, as for as her burning down the ranch, its a dirty job but someone had to get rid of that monstrosity it was horrible looking, I don't care for the new ranch but its lighter and more modern. I'll stand up for Sharon any day over Victor, he reminds me of Count Dracula when he's wearing a coat and his hair is curling around him.

shark
Member Avatar

LOL Sharon, is not my cup of tea. Victor has always been Victor if he was a good guy like JOhn Abbott he would be dead as John Abbott and a ghost to boot. LOL

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 15 2014, 11:03 AM
don't think he was married to chloe, must've been when he was marrying Victoria.
Billy was married to chloe when she had Delia.

Billy returned as Amber Moore's (Adrienne Frantz) boyfriend "Liam". He was revealed to be the father of Chloe Mitchell's (Elizabeth Hendrickson) baby she was carrying. Chloe married his half-brother Cane Ashby (Daniel Goddard). Billy pursued Cane's former fiancee, Lily Winters (Christel Khalil), and began a relationship with her. Chloe gave birth to Cordelia Abbott, on Valentines Day 2009. Cane was believed to be father. Billy had an affair with Jack's wife, Sharon Abbott (Sharon Case), and was a candidate in her paternity of her baby, Faith Newman. When Cordelia's paternity was eventually exposed, Chloe and Billy married. Around this time, Mackenzie returned to town. The day before his wedding, he had sex with Sharon.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply