Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Emergency Recast for Y&R's Kelly?
Topic Started: Feb 7 2014, 02:52 PM (4,730 Views)
BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Didn't Chloe get left at the alter and that is when Billy got married? Chloe didn't want to see a marriage wasted...
Ohhhhhhh that is when Kevin got conned into running off with Angelina! Damn good memory
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

As for Sharon... well, look at her track record. Need we say more? Has men from New Mexico to WI and points between. Kind of like a sailor having a woman at every port.

shark
Member Avatar

:stars:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 15 2014, 04:20 PM
Didn't Chloe get left at the alter and that is when Billy got married? Chloe didn't want to see a marriage wasted...
Ohhhhhhh that is when Kevin got conned into running off with Angelina! Damn good memory
Billy married Victoria on the lawn at their "Father knows best" house, remember, Victor had Victoria arrested.
Chloe and Billy were married when they found out that billy was Delia's father not cane, which chloe knew all along. Chloe and Cane divorced and Chloe married billy.
I don't know who "didn't waste" Chloe's wedding, but it wasn't Billy and Victoria.
I "think" chloe said not to waste the food or something and everyone should stay and party, but, I can't swear to that.
http://youtu.be/TdO5RpW_pgE

Soapwatcher

BlissfulLily
Feb 15 2014, 04:22 PM
As for Sharon... well, look at her track record. Need we say more? Has men from New Mexico to WI and points between. Kind of like a sailor having a woman at every port.
to each her own, I think there's really a race for track records on this show, I don't know who would win.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Feb 16 2014, 08:56 AM
BlissfulLily
Feb 15 2014, 04:22 PM
to each her own, I think there's really a race for track records on this show, I don't know who would win.
I think they're pretty much all even steven, it's just the degree of their trampiness.
Just sleeping around is one thing, sleeping around with in-laws is another thing. That ranks higher on the tramp list for me.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 16 2014, 02:09 AM
BlissfulLily
Billy married Victoria on the lawn at their "Father knows best" house, remember, Victor had Victoria arrested.
Chloe and Billy were married when they found out that billy was Delia's father not cane, which chloe knew all along. Chloe and Cane divorced and Chloe married billy.
I don't know who "didn't waste" Chloe's wedding, but it wasn't Billy and Victoria.
I "think" chloe said not to waste the food or something and everyone should stay and party, but, I can't swear to that.
Yes, wasn't that the Christmad Eve wedding that Kevin didn't show up at and Billy and Victoria either remarried or renewed their vows.......that was the night that Nikki was rushing to the church and wrecked and the ghost (her mother???) came and took her back thru time and she hadn't a drink since.....something like that?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Feb 16 2014, 01:18 PM
Sammie Jo
Feb 16 2014, 02:09 AM
BlissfulLily
Yes, wasn't that the Christmad Eve wedding that Kevin didn't show up at and Billy and Victoria either remarried or renewed their vows.......that was the night that Nikki was rushing to the church and wrecked and the ghost (her mother???) came and took her back thru time and she hadn't a drink since.....something like that?
Oh you may be right about that, they did renew their vows, I just don't remember where.
Was that when Victoria got a little tipsy and did karaoke or was that another time?

shark
Member Avatar

She showed her ass that time when they flew to some island and she got looped amongst the natives there and got married on a beach

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

They renewed them when Kevin didn't show.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 16 2014, 02:54 PM
She showed her ass that time when they flew to some island and she got looped amongst the natives there and got married on a beach
One time she sang karaoke was in japan, notice right as billy enters, the Japanese style doors.

http://youtu.be/Copkdc5mfUI

ratfink
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 16 2014, 06:23 PM
They renewed them when Kevin didn't show.
Blissfully Lilly I really like your pic of Jack and Phyllis....but DANG...she looks like she doesn't have ANY BOOBS at all! She had some, didn't she? :shrug:

ratfink
Member Avatar

oops 2+...
Edited by ratfink, Feb 16 2014, 07:58 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

She has em there somewhere. She just has very poor posture and her Momma didn't stress good posture like mine did.
She has more meat on her bones now.
I sure as hell wish she'd wake up. Sharon needs her ass kicked.

shark
Member Avatar

long time a-coming....... "she's the mother of my children" wahhhhhhhhhhh she's not responsible for none of the shit she's been doing for yrs. I like Victor's take on getting rid of her and Billy both. Hope, when Billy gets co cocked from the falling chandelair he doesn't get amnesia. Lord, no more amnesia stories, please ! no more drunks or twins either.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

(Psssssssssssssst shark.... it's cold cocked;))

ratfink
Member Avatar

psssst Shark...how about ghosts?????

shark
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 16 2014, 09:32 PM
(Psssssssssssssst shark.... it's cold cocked;))
I'm from Southern Ind I speak different from you all.....got that ! LOL

shark
Member Avatar

ratfink
Feb 16 2014, 10:33 PM
psssst Shark...how about ghosts?????
yeah, they suck , too. They need to send in the freakin' zombie squad in there clean out those rascals !
:bat:

shark
Member Avatar

Can U believe anybody can be stupid enough to think a flesh and blood person is a freakin' ghost ? I 'd go postal :boxing: on her ass and kick the shit out of her and send her up the road hollering for her 'real ' mama :bat:
Use some sense, Sharon, for once, sit and think about it. :whack:
Edited by shark, Feb 16 2014, 11:34 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply