Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Emergency Recast for Y&R's Kelly?
Topic Started: Feb 7 2014, 02:52 PM (4,450 Views)
Superwoman
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 15 2014, 01:28 PM
shark
Feb 15 2014, 11:03 AM
don't think he was married to chloe, must've been when he was marrying Victoria.
Billy was married to chloe when she had Delia.

Billy returned as Amber Moore's (Adrienne Frantz) boyfriend "Liam". He was revealed to be the father of Chloe Mitchell's (Elizabeth Hendrickson) baby she was carrying. Chloe married his half-brother Cane Ashby (Daniel Goddard). Billy pursued Cane's former fiancee, Lily Winters (Christel Khalil), and began a relationship with her. Chloe gave birth to Cordelia Abbott, on Valentines Day 2009. Cane was believed to be father. Billy had an affair with Jack's wife, Sharon Abbott (Sharon Case), and was a candidate in her paternity of her baby, Faith Newman. When Cordelia's paternity was eventually exposed, Chloe and Billy married. Around this time, Mackenzie returned to town. The day before his wedding, he had sex with Sharon.
I completely forgot that Billy dated Lily... Lol...is there anyone in that town that hasn't slept with Everyone? technically they all slept together... :facepalm:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Feb 16 2014, 11:38 PM
Sammie Jo
Feb 15 2014, 01:28 PM
shark
Feb 15 2014, 11:03 AM
don't think he was married to chloe, must've been when he was marrying Victoria.
Billy was married to chloe when she had Delia.

Billy returned as Amber Moore's (Adrienne Frantz) boyfriend "Liam". He was revealed to be the father of Chloe Mitchell's (Elizabeth Hendrickson) baby she was carrying. Chloe married his half-brother Cane Ashby (Daniel Goddard). Billy pursued Cane's former fiancee, Lily Winters (Christel Khalil), and began a relationship with her. Chloe gave birth to Cordelia Abbott, on Valentines Day 2009. Cane was believed to be father. Billy had an affair with Jack's wife, Sharon Abbott (Sharon Case), and was a candidate in her paternity of her baby, Faith Newman. When Cordelia's paternity was eventually exposed, Chloe and Billy married. Around this time, Mackenzie returned to town. The day before his wedding, he had sex with Sharon.
I completely forgot that Billy dated Lily... Lol...is there anyone in that town that hasn't slept with Everyone? technically they all slept together... :facepalm:
I think Esther is the only one who hasn't slept with anyone in town.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I thought it was Cane that came to town as Liam. He was supposed to be a ski expert. I really don't think it was Billy. I remember it was the way that Cane got in the good graces of Katherine, Jill. Then he got busted finding out he was a hoax and was nothing but a liar, con trying to make his way into the Chancellor family.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

It was Billy...

In September 2008, Billy made a surprising return to town by showing up at Daniel Romalotti's art showing when it was revealed that Daniel's ex-girlfriend Amber Moore's new boyfriend "Liam" was actually Billy. Billy teamed up with his niece Colleen to ensure that Daniel and Amber stayed apart, but Colleen's plan fell through. Billy was then revealed to be the father of Chloe Mitchell's unborn child. Prior to Billy's arrival, Chloe married Billy's half brother Cane Ashby. Billy was also disappointed to hear that Cane got a CEO position at Jabot Cosmetics before he did and he confronted Jill about it. Billy teamed up with the Abbott side of his family and the Bardwells to take over Jabot. The take over was successful but it caused a rift between Billy and Cane. Billy pursued Cane's former fiancee, Lily Winters. As part of pursuing Lily, Billy created an online alias named Sonny so he could get closer to her, which he later revealed to her. She reluctantly started dating him.

(Thank you Wikia.
http://theyoungandtherestless.wikia.com/wiki/Billy_Abbott)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Feb 17 2014, 01:38 AM
I thought it was Cane that came to town as Liam. He was supposed to be a ski expert. I really don't think it was Billy. I remember it was the way that Cane got in the good graces of Katherine, Jill. Then he got busted finding out he was a hoax and was nothing but a liar, con trying to make his way into the Chancellor family.
It was billy, lilly met him on an online chatroom, he used the name Liam, short for William.
Former head writer Lynn Marie Latham introduced him during the episode airing on January 12, 2007 as an Australian bartender in search of his family.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cane_Ashby

shark
Member Avatar

Poor Esther, nobody wanted. She got taken in a couple of times, but, they were always using her. Guess she got the last laugh now with all that money and a place to live till she can go to nursing home.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 17 2014, 09:37 AM
It was Billy...

In September 2008, Billy made a surprising return to town by showing up at Daniel Romalotti's art showing when it was revealed that Daniel's ex-girlfriend Amber Moore's new boyfriend "Liam" was actually Billy. Billy teamed up with his niece Colleen to ensure that Daniel and Amber stayed apart, but Colleen's plan fell through. Billy was then revealed to be the father of Chloe Mitchell's unborn child. Prior to Billy's arrival, Chloe married Billy's half brother Cane Ashby. Billy was also disappointed to hear that Cane got a CEO position at Jabot Cosmetics before he did and he confronted Jill about it. Billy teamed up with the Abbott side of his family and the Bardwells to take over Jabot. The take over was successful but it caused a rift between Billy and Cane. Billy pursued Cane's former fiancee, Lily Winters. As part of pursuing Lily, Billy created an online alias named Sonny so he could get closer to her, which he later revealed to her. She reluctantly started dating him.

(Thank you Wikia.
http://theyoungandtherestless.wikia.com/wiki/Billy_Abbott)

Now you have me confused, wasn't lilly in a chat room with Liam? Didn't billy have a crush on her? I don't remember the "sonny" name at all. :shrug:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 17 2014, 10:11 AM
Poor Esther, nobody wanted. She got taken in a couple of times, but, they were always using her. Guess she got the last laugh now with all that money and a place to live till she can go to nursing home.
If I was Esther, I'd invest that money and save, until I had enough to dump that stupid uniform and waltz my way right out of that house. Hand the duster to Jill. lol Posted Image

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

That's why I posted the website. The way they change history it might change again.
I remember Lily talking about Sonny.
Liam was for Amber, Sonny for Lily

TerryG11

Terri Conn would make a great Kelly re-cast

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 17 2014, 11:16 AM
That's why I posted the website. The way they change history it might change again.
I remember Lily talking about Sonny.
Liam was for Amber, Sonny for Lily
I don't even remember Sonny! lol

shark
Member Avatar

any news about all the recasts? Adam? Piss on Kelly, her job is done anyway why recast that role ? unless she mowed down Delia.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I think Kelly's going to go on a drunken bender and get sloppy drunk and start fessin up. If she does that then they won't have to recast the plastic broad.

shark
Member Avatar

That chick just doesn't fit in on that show. She looks to common or something. No sparkle, etc. Avery and Dylan are bores too. Get married and leave the show go back where U came from and many happy returns to you just leave. Tyler and his sister Blacula can pack up too. Weed out the dead wood. ROFL

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 19 2014, 06:36 PM
any news about all the recasts? Adam? Piss on Kelly, her job is done anyway why recast that role ? unless she mowed down Delia.
Haven't heard or seen a peep about adam, seems like the furor has died down. Maybe his fans are out raising money for another banner that won't work either.
I still wish Sony would come out with some sort of official statement, one way or the other.
When do the ratings come out for the time after his majesty's last show? I want to see if it went down the toilet without the great MM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

My memory concerning this show has always been encyclopaedic. (It doesn't look right to me either but that is what autocorrect came up with.) But lately because of medication the encyclopedia is missing a lot of pages. Still, Im almost positive that "Sonny " was a misprint somewhere and that it was meant to be Cane with Lily. I have absolutely no glimmer of a memory of a Sonny in the mix.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

If I can find it again, i will post it. But I remember it too.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

As for Kelly, I was hoping she would break out and become the super bitch this show needs with Phyllis laid up, Sharon being more of a "heroine " despite being batshit crazy and Jill getting the Grande dame treatment. Victoria was domesticated years ago, Gloria is now just trotted out for very occasional "funny " bits. Chloe was saddled with Kevin and her potential wasted. Lauren ? Another mess.I had high hopes for Chelsea who started out a terrific bitch but was softened. I thought that Rose would pick up the red slack but she was a peekaboo character who was dead in
a flash. So either Kelly can be recast, teamed with Jack and be the evil and sexy woman we need or Chelsea needs to get her "groove " back. I need a bad girl to love again.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 20 2014, 11:27 AM
If I can find it again, i will post it. But I remember it too.
You mean you remember Sony? Sorry haha. Sonny. I just wish I could remember something, anything about him. This is gonna drive me crazy. Haha . A short drive to be sure.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

"Billy returned as Amber Moore's (Adrienne Frantz) boyfriend "Liam". He was revealed to be the father of Chloe Mitchell's (Elizabeth Hendrickson) baby she was carrying. Chloe married his half-brother Cane Ashby (Daniel Goddard). Billy pursued Cane's former fiancee, Lily Winters (Christel Khalil), and began a relationship with her".

I can barely remember it, but Billy was pursuing Lily under an assumed name, might have been Sonny. They were texting each other and for some reason Billy didn't want Lily to know it was him until he was sure she was falling for him or something like that? Apparently, I wasn't watching at the time he came back as Liam because I don't remember that at all.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply