Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Emergency Recast for Y&R's Kelly?
Topic Started: Feb 7 2014, 02:52 PM (4,454 Views)
Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

^That could be it. I remember him calling himself Liam and I remember the texting under an assumed name but can't remember if it was Sonny or not. I just hate to think I completely forgot about a character. Even a temporary minor one.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Never heard of any Sonny on YnR at all. been a day 1 watcher since the show started.

shark
Member Avatar

The way all those men share each other's women Nick/Dylan/Avery I imagine now Jack will get with Kelly so it will be a 'all in the family' thing Billy/Jack/Kelly. Victor/Sharon/Nick Neil/ his brother and Drucilla on and on like that.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

It WAS Billy's alias while texting Lily.He called himself 'Sonny Crawford ' the name of a character from 'The Last Picture Show '. Damn!! That was nagging at me. Sorry if I sounded like I was doubting you Bliss.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

Billy found out that Lily Winters was trying computer dating, so he became a guy online who called himself Sonny Crawford, whom Lily became quite enamored with. They finally met, and Lily was shocked, then thrilled that Sonny was Billy.

Quote:

Other Names
Goes by Billy Abbott
Jim (nickname by Victoria, referring to Jim Anderson of 'Father Knows Best')
Sonny Crawford (online alias)
Liam (surfer alias with Amber in L.A. and with Chelsea in Myanmar)
"Billy-Boy" (nickname by Victor)

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

That's ok Grandpa. :) Not offended, I know what it's like to get something stuck in your head and not give up till you get answers.
Better than going with the wrong information on someone. :)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Feb 20 2014, 11:37 AM
As for Kelly, I was hoping she would break out and become the super bitch this show needs with Phyllis laid up, Sharon being more of a "heroine " despite being batshit crazy and Jill getting the Grande dame treatment. Victoria was domesticated years ago, Gloria is now just trotted out for very occasional "funny " bits. Chloe was saddled with Kevin and her potential wasted. Lauren ? Another mess.I had high hopes for Chelsea who started out a terrific bitch but was softened. I thought that Rose would pick up the red slack but she was a peekaboo character who was dead in
a flash. So either Kelly can be recast, teamed with Jack and be the evil and sexy woman we need or Chelsea needs to get her "groove " back. I need a bad girl to love again.
Speaking of ROSE, did we ever find out the relationship between Rose and Hillary & Tyler's dad?

shark
Member Avatar

Who cares LOL that was the most boring storyline that show has ever had. Red headed white woman was suppose to had been the mother of Hilary didn't quite understand that, but, Rose went on a drunk and keeled over. Hilary went on a tear to get revenge, P o'd half the town, now, she's working for Jack and all is forgiven between her and Neil.
:shrug:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 20 2014, 06:59 PM
Who cares LOL that was the most boring storyline that show has ever had. Red headed white woman was suppose to had been the mother of Hilary didn't quite understand that, but, Rose went on a drunk and keeled over. Hilary went on a tear to get revenge, P o'd half the town, now, she's working for Jack and all is forgiven between her and Neil.
:shrug:
I care, otherwise I wouldn't have asked. We all had to sit through that whole mess to find out what the relationship was, and then, boom, it's over and I still don't know.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I wondered too. All the big tadoo about Neil drinking during the Dru death, she and Mason and then...... Poof! Zilch as soon as she found out Neil didn't kill her.
I do think that Ian will be on the show for a spell. He is smooth, calming to a gal that is unsure of her life, just as Nikki was.

shark
Member Avatar

Summer is a gerbil brain she's old enough by now to know what appears right and what appears to be a nosy , old man who comes out of nowhere with nothing else to do , but, to listen to your sob sister stories. Hard to believe Phyllis who didn't take no crap from nobody could had raised this babe in the woods.
Why would a older man give a rat's ass about your problems in the first place ? what's in it for him? This, is what U should be asking yourself. Her family(ies) has the resources to take care of her tender psyche by sending her to a professional to help her sort out stuff. Why turn to a old coot walking thru a park one night. so, ignorant.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

He is a professional, a professional CON. They lurk, they prey on young people that need someone that isn't family to listen to them and offer advice.
There are predators on the internet, there are predators in schools.That doesn't make her ignorant, just trusting.

shark
Member Avatar

I guess LOL Isn't she like 19 ?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

There are older adults that are gullible to smooth talking pervs. Age doesn't matter when it comes to being conned. Grown women have been schmoozed by men on the internet and gotten themselves killed.
Summer is too trusting, if anything. After all, Nick, the man she thought as "Dad" has lied to her all these years...or so she thinks.
I hope when it all comes out, Summer kicks Sharon's ass!

Soapwatcher

here's my scenario, just go along with me, Jack is suddenly taken ill, he needs a blood transfusion, its a rare type of blood that he needs, it can only be gotten through a turnip that grows in the Himalaya Mountains in the middle of a forest where the sun only shines for 1 hour one day a year for the turnip to have blood, or through his direct descendants, Tracy can't help and of course Ashley can't because they didn't have the same father, Kyle is too busy lost in Central Park in NYC communing with an gorilla telling the gorilla how he fell in love with his "sister". So Summer of course volunteers after she begs Victor to take his private plane to the Himalayas to get the blood out of the turnip, Stitch is coming down the hall after Summer has her blood tested, he has a frown on his face, he comes up to Summer (with Sharon and Nick standing there, Sharon has that doe caught in the headlights look) and says.......! Be sure to tune in two weeks after the 2020 Olympics are shown on CBS! Watch it will take that long before they reveal who's the daddy, and for Phyllis to come out of her coma.

shark
Member Avatar

That's some pretty strong weed there. Wanna share ?
:whee:

shark
Member Avatar

I heard it's gonna hit the fan :shithitfan: in March when Sharon finally gives it up. Victor, will want her blood, but, Nick will defend that mess "Dad , I won't have you defaming Sharon, after all she's the mother of my children". Pass the bucket, please.. (no puke icon, so, will make do) :moon:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

it can only be gotten through a turnip that grows in the Himalaya Mountains in the middle of a forest where the sun only shines for 1 hour one day a year for the turnip to have blood,

OMG! I have tears running down my face from laughing, that is the funniest damn thing I have read in ages! :hail: :hail: :hail:

You know what would be a great show? If there was a parody show on Y&R, keeping in line with the current stories, and injecting scenarios like your turnip into it.
That would be hysterical. The characters could all be exaggerated lookalikes of the real characters. Can you just see a campier Gloria or Lauren even being more obviously an aging sex kitten?
We could have Victor in a Dracula cape twirling his long mustache every time he's going to do something bad, Nikki the wide eyed kewpie doll stuffed into clothes 3 sizes too small. lol
The possibilities are endless! :popcorn:
Thanks for the laugh, that made my day.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Oh Soapwatcher... you are good! I like how you think, it doesn't take weed to see that :)
March? We can hope, or maybe it's wishful thinking.

There is a puke emoticon... :puke:
Edited by BlissfulLily, Feb 21 2014, 10:54 AM.

shark
Member Avatar

see it now thank U :puke:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply