Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Emergency Recast for Y&R's Kelly?
Topic Started: Feb 7 2014, 02:52 PM (4,469 Views)
shark
Member Avatar

We all know Sharon will skip like she always does, so, won't much be made about the fact that she's ruined so many lives and now she acts like she's not so crazy about Nick after all. She could had put the moves on him when he stayed over to babysit her, but, she didn't :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Playing like she was 14,maybe, hard to get. Hoping he'd come in to her. Trying to act so virginal, she gags me.
I LOVE what notCassie is doing to her. I want her to run to the bathroom, slop water on her mug, turn back and have all the pictures gone.
That should help driving her bat shit.

shark
Member Avatar

We agree on that one.......

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I agree too. Sharon is a looney tune and it is going to take a lot of changing medicine to make her right. She thinks with one new medicine she will be okay. The woman is crazy and does not listen to her doctor. Bet she doesn't even bother to get the new med the therapist prescribed for her.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

If you all are done talking about the possibility of recasting Kelly the talk of Sharon, notCassie and etc may fit better in the monthly thread. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply