Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Parade interview with Ali Sweeney
Topic Started: Feb 7 2014, 04:02 PM (2,487 Views)
Ellie

http://parade.condenast.com/261102/ashleighschmitz/alison-sweeney-sami-will-leave-days-of-our-lives-with-some-sort-of-bang/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

ummm I have no idea how she will go out but I can't see them killing her off since she hinted she would like to come back for weddings and funerals.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I'm not buying what she's selling if she tries to say that she doesn't have input into Sami's exit. I guess they might not have reached that part yet, but she isn't going to get a script and say, "Oh, cool."

Nicole Walker

I'm telling you send Sami to the funny farm. Let her catch EJ and Abby in the throes of passion just like she did Jarlena and have her go BSC sending her off to the funny farm. I would roll for years on that one!

freedom

Im not buying that she doesn't know how its going to end. I believe actors are told

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm betting that we're going to be reading variations on this for month. :eyeroll:

Tammy
Member Avatar

I hope this means a literal *BANG*... like a direct gun shot between the eyes!

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

I really hope Ali / Sami gets a really interesting story during her last time on the show, she has been on this show twenty-one years and deserves all respect for her loyalty to the show.:)

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Tammy
Feb 7 2014, 04:47 PM
I'm going to state it now, the bang will be at Abigal, and Sami will go to prison.

lysie
Member Avatar

freedom
Feb 7 2014, 04:44 PM
Im not buying that she doesn't know how its going to end. I believe actors are told
I'm sure they are but they should just now be writing it.

freedom

lysie
Feb 7 2014, 04:58 PM
freedom
Yeah I just think Ali knows. When these actors say "I dont know how this story will play out" I call bullshit, lol.

I hop Sami blows EJ to pieces

SaveDaysNow

Tammy
Feb 7 2014, 04:47 PM
I would be a Munchkin in Munchkinland if that happened!
DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD! ;)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Most actors probably do know. They are told, usually, likely last minute, from various interviews I've read from all the soaps over the last few decades. They're told to lie and not give anything away, IMO, and it's probably a part of their contract. I do buy they can never REMEMBER because they film it all so long ago ...

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I also think that they will allow her to have input on Sami's exit storyline, but given that this is the departure after 21 years on the show I don't blame her if she has the opportunity to say something about it. I also think however that the writers will write the storyline, it's probably just going to be a minor question that they will ask her.

fundays13
Member Avatar

freedom
Feb 7 2014, 07:14 PM
lysie
Feb 7 2014, 04:58 PM
freedom
Yeah I just think Ali knows. When these actors say "I dont know how this story will play out" I call bullshit, lol.

I hop Sami blows EJ to pieces
However she goes out I'm all for ej being a casualty,too.

LuvCoffee
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Feb 7 2014, 04:20 PM
ummm I have no idea how she will go out but I can't see them killing her off since she hinted she would like to come back for weddings and funerals.
:iagree: I don't think they will kill her off either. But I wonder if she will be taking one of her guy's with her. What is everyone's thought on this. I hope not but I have a feeling since BD is still recurring it might be him, just wondering. :shame:

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I still have the hunch that in the end Sami will simply say goodbye to everyone and leave town in peace, with or without her kids.

I mean, they're never going to kill her off, and I honestly don't think they're going to any sort of fake out for her either. Also, I don't think she'll just disappear or get kidnapped or go to jail. The writers seem to have this undying devotion for this character and they aren't gonna have her leave the show in any sort of shame. If there is a big bang, it will happen before she leaves.

I also don't think that any man will go with her unless they specifically fire someone in order to make that happen. Namely that would be BD. They're never gonna fire JS or GG just like that, but they might BD. Also, I don't see JS going anywhere.
Edited by Yoryla, Feb 9 2014, 01:31 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Yoryla
Feb 9 2014, 01:28 PM
I still have the hunch that in the end Sami will simply say goodbye to everyone and leave town in peace, with or without her kids.

I mean, they're never going to kill her off, and I honestly don't think they're going to any sort of fake out for her either. Also, I don't think she'll just disappear or get kidnapped or go to jail. The writers seem to have this undying devotion for this character and they aren't gonna have her leave the show in any sort of shame. If there is a big bang, it will happen before she leaves.

I also don't think that any man will go with her unless they specifically fire someone in order to make that happen. Namely that would be BD. They're never gonna fire JS or GG just like that, but they might BD. Also, I don't see JS going anywhere.
Because of what happened with PR, I think this may be what they will do too. I foresee Sami getting some major job offer, a means to start over in a new city and she leaves. We'll probably get "Goodbye" scenes with her family members and all three men: EJ, Rafe and Lucas. Considering her longest history is with Lucas, I'd like that to be the most poignant. I'm not really a lumi shipper, I think that's as ruined as Ejami is but I do think the characters have come such a long long way from being teenagers and now sharing a grandchild that's the one I would actually pay attention.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I feel like if any guy went with her, it would be BD. He's always the first one they get rid of anyway and since he's only recurring, it would be easier to ship them out together. I think his SL with Sheryl is ending sooner rather than later for some reason that I can't remember right now. If Lumi went out together, it would be kind of a nice ending for them since Sami and Lucas started out being awesome against each other and together. It would either appease their fans or piss them off royally. :blulaugh:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

My final scenes for Sami in an episode titled Revenge.....

A montage of scenes...Abby is in labor with EJ' s premature baby.....

Sami is boarding a private jet, with her children, for her new life, and new job in Europe, dating CEO billionaire to one of Europe's largest perfume manufacturers.

She is handing over to federal authorities and Salem PD evidence of the Dimera's shady dealings, that she has squirreled away by living in Dimera mansion, enough to keep them busy for a good long time.

The judge issues a warrant for the arrest of EJ and Stephano.....

Sami's plane takes off.....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply