Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of Feb 10
Topic Started: Feb 8 2014, 07:57 PM (26,255 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

thepadange
Feb 16 2014, 10:01 AM
This one is from Facebook. Someone posted the link on their twitter page.
Yay!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Eileen Davidson 17 h
Getting ready to start working again!!!!! Waiting for my scripts so I can start memorizing! Can't wait to see what Kristen has been up to since November.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10151961402081347&id=95364886346&stream_ref=10
i wonder if this means she might be taping before March (though the article said March sometime). How long before the eppi's do they get their scripts?
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Feb 16 2014, 12:05 PM
Does anyone know if there is truth to the rumors that John Aniston is leaving Days? I saw some reports that he is moving to Greece and has let tptb know to write him out of the show.
I can't provide a link aside from this...

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/days-of-our-lives-john-aniston-victor-kiriakis-quit-retire-leave-0216/

but something happened on Wendy Williams over the week where either Jennifer Aniston was on and said he is retiring but Jenn is trying to talk him out of it or Wendy just relayed that conversation. I'll be sad to see him go because he is still PERFECTION in that role. I think he's better than ever actually. If he does decide to leave they better use him to his full potential until that moment.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

I understand and support Mr. Aniston if he wants to retire to enjoy the beauty of Greece, and time with his family while he still has his health.

If it's true, I will miss Victor :'( . Mr. Aniston made him a legend on this show, and tptb damn well better give him a respectful ending story. Unlike the shitty stories they gave other people who gave so much to this show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 16 2014, 12:25 PM
Hamilton
Does anyone know if there is truth to the rumors that John Aniston is leaving Days? I saw some reports that he is moving to Greece and has let tptb know to write him out of the show.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/days-of-our-lives-john-aniston-victor-kiriakis-quit-retire-leave-0216/

but something happened on Wendy Williams over the week where either Jennifer Aniston was on and said he is retiring but Jenn is trying to talk him out of it or Wendy just relayed that conversation. I'll be sad to see him go because he is still PERFECTION in that role. I think he's better than ever actually. If he does decide to leave they better use him to his full potential until that moment.
Thanks for the info. I never know quite what to believe when I see random stuff floating around.

I ,of course ;) am a big Victor fan. I would hope if he does decide to call it a day they make the most of it. No off to the mailbox exit for Victor!
Offline Profile Goto Top

freedom

I'd rather they kill Victor off if he's truly leaving the show
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

freedom
Feb 16 2014, 02:10 PM
But not before he divorces Maggie. I don't want her living in the Kiriakis mansion having endless conversations about how awesome Daniel is, how much she's worried about him or talking about his love life. Maybe Justin becomes the Kiriakis patriarch. Better yet, let Victor take Maggie with him on cruises. I just want Maggie gone. Maybe then we'll get rid of Daniel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 16 2014, 02:18 PM
freedom
But not before he divorces Maggie. I don't want her living in the Kiriakis mansion having endless conversations about how awesome Daniel is, how much she's worried about him or talking about his love life. Maybe Justin becomes the Kiriakis patriarch. Better yet, let Victor take Maggie with him on cruises. I just want Maggie gone. Maybe then we'll get rid of Daniel.
Sending Victor off on cruises is not good for anyone, even if it gets rid of Maggie. Victor basically has to die. He built an empire in Salem. The only off-screen exit I could see for Victor would be if HE retired to Greece.

I agree that I don't want Maggie running the Kiriakis Mansion and Empire. I think Justin should step up and be the head of it, but I would like to see a battle between Justin, Brady, Justin's kids, etc. over who would be in charge of everything. Obviously Philip would HAVE to come back for that story so if JKJ isn't willing to come back they would have to recast, its a must if they go this route. Sadly its probably too soon to hope for Bo's return because he should be a major part of that story too. Kate, Vivian and Maggie should go at it too. Maybe Kate and Vivian had stipulations in their marriages that certain parts of Titan went to them once Victor was dead or retired. There's too much potential here, but really I don't want Victor to go anywhere unless John is really done and wants to move to Greece.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

If JA is indeed leaving the show, I'm going to need at least one more Ciara/Victor moment before he does.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

I had seen someone elsewhere say they heard this on The Wendy Williams Show. This article is much more detailed though. I definitely would hate to see him leave but he's earned it. I do remember he put his house up for sale late last year. That makes sense if he wants to move to Greece. And who can blame him for that?! I remember watching him on Love of Life and Search for Tomorrow way back when, yikes! They do need to address the Maggie situation. I don't want her to live in the mansion and have Victor be off screen for years the way they did with Mickey.
Edited by jam6242, Feb 16 2014, 03:06 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 16 2014, 02:32 PM
Kaha
freedom
Sending Victor off on cruises is not good for anyone, even if it gets rid of Maggie. Victor basically has to die. He built an empire in Salem. The only off-screen exit I could see for Victor would be if HE retired to Greece.

I agree that I don't want Maggie running the Kiriakis Mansion and Empire. I think Justin should step up and be the head of it, but I would like to see a battle between Justin, Brady, Justin's kids, etc. over who would be in charge of everything. Obviously Philip would HAVE to come back for that story so if JKJ isn't willing to come back they would have to recast, its a must if they go this route. Sadly its probably too soon to hope for Bo's return because he should be a major part of that story too. Kate, Vivian and Maggie should go at it too. Maybe Kate and Vivian had stipulations in their marriages that certain parts of Titan went to them once Victor was dead or retired. There's too much potential here, but really I don't want Victor to go anywhere unless John is really done and wants to move to Greece.
I want Victor to stay but I want him free from Maggie and her suckiness. But if JA is leaving then they need to create an epic fight among the Kiriakis clan for control of the family business. Maybe there's going to be some alliances. Maybe Victor's Will creates a major complication for everyone. I just hope they don't involve Daniel in any way.
Offline Profile Goto Top

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Hamilton

I don't put much faith in journalists who don't know how to edit their work, don't use correct grammar and punctuation and generally write poorly.

But if he does go, he will be missed!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Kaha
freedom

Wasn't there a very recent casting call for an upper-middle age business man? Something about being strong in the board room?

Okay, sorry. Just found it:

Nelson Branco ‏@nelliebranco
#DAYS Casting News:
[SHINN] 50-70 PRO STUFFY UPSCALE BIZMAN. All
ethnicities Pretentious ChairOfBoard; chauvinist; PRINCIPAL, STRONG ACTOR
Edited by Hamilton, Feb 16 2014, 03:13 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
Feb 16 2014, 03:10 PM
DiMeraFan67
Hamilton

I don't put much faith in journalists who don't know how to edit their work, don't use correct grammar and punctuation and generally write poorly.

But if he does go, he will be missed!
Well, the Globe isn't the most reliable of sources either but they do occasionally get something right.
Online Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Hamilton
DiMeraFan67
Kaha
freedom

Wasn't there a very recent casting call for an upper-middle age business man? Something about being strong in the board room?
Victor is not middle-age by any stretch of the imagination.
But i think the casting call also said something about the person being sexist. This makes me think he'll have some dealings with either Sami or Kate.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 16 2014, 03:15 PM
Hamilton
DiMeraFan67
Kaha

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Victor is not middle-age by any stretch of the imagination.
But i think the casting call also said something about the person being sexist. This makes me think he'll have some dealings with either Sami or Kate.
I think the casting call was for someone 50-70. I can't imagine they'd recast Victor. I would hope they learned something when they tried to do it with Mickey.
Online Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

iheartwilson
Feb 16 2014, 01:42 AM
LovingDays
Feb 14 2014, 08:35 PM
This is great, but where is JS?
He only taped briefly on Friday, and left the set early. He missed all his fanbases' gifts.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Last I read, there was an article somewhere that Jennifer Aniston's fiance (aka Justin Theroux) was upset because "her father is moving in, with his new wife."
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

The Room Stops
Feb 16 2014, 03:53 PM
Last I read, there was an article somewhere that Jennifer Aniston's fiance (aka Justin Theroux) was upset because "her father is moving in, with his new wife."
Quote:

A source said: ''Justin is steaming mad over Jen's offer. He told her that having her dad ambling about the house is a huge 'buzz kill'. He worries it's going to destroy their love life before they've even tied the knot. [...] The source added to the National Enquirer magazine ''John is already pestering him about when he's going to have marry Jen and give him a grandchild.''
:lol:

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/justin-theroux-annoyed-with-jennifer-aniston-s-dad-moving-in_3988811
Edited by thepadange, Feb 16 2014, 04:09 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

If JA leaves, I am so going to be sad. JA is Victor so no recast can fulfill that role. I respect JA's decision and wish him the very best, but he will be terribly miss! I just hope we get Victor/Caroline, Victor/"ghost" Isabella, Victor/Justin, Victor/Hope, Victor/John, Victor/Ciara & Victor/Stefano scenes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

DayDreamer
Feb 15 2014, 10:39 AM
tylerbo20
Feb 14 2014, 03:01 AM
Kate's gonna find out Jordan's Vivian and Stefanos daughter
See that would be interesting, that she is a Dimera. Don't see Vivian having 2 children, do you?
No thanks. Steffie has enough kids.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic