Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of Feb 10
Topic Started: Feb 8 2014, 07:57 PM (26,517 Views)
jam6242
Member Avatar

thepadange
Feb 16 2014, 04:06 PM
The Room Stops
Feb 16 2014, 03:53 PM
Last I read, there was an article somewhere that Jennifer Aniston's fiance (aka Justin Theroux) was upset because "her father is moving in, with his new wife."
Quote:

A source said: ''Justin is steaming mad over Jen's offer. He told her that having her dad ambling about the house is a huge 'buzz kill'. He worries it's going to destroy their love life before they've even tied the knot. [...] The source added to the National Enquirer magazine ''John is already pestering him about when he's going to have marry Jen and give him a grandchild.''
:lol:

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/justin-theroux-annoyed-with-jennifer-aniston-s-dad-moving-in_3988811
Must be tough being cramped into your $21 million mansion with your potential in-laws. :rolleyes:
Online Profile Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 16 2014, 02:18 PM
freedom
Feb 16 2014, 02:10 PM
I'd rather they kill Victor off if he's truly leaving the show
But not before he divorces Maggie. I don't want her living in the Kiriakis mansion having endless conversations about how awesome Daniel is, how much she's worried about him or talking about his love life. Maybe Justin becomes the Kiriakis patriarch. Better yet, let Victor take Maggie with him on cruises. I just want Maggie gone. Maybe then we'll get rid of Daniel.
Let him and Caroline hook up, Maggie find out and then he can go to Greece :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Feb 16 2014, 03:10 PM
DiMeraFan67
Feb 16 2014, 02:32 PM
Kaha
freedom
Feb 16 2014, 02:10 PM
I'd rather they kill Victor off if he's truly leaving the show
But not before he divorces Maggie. I don't want her living in the Kiriakis mansion having endless conversations about how awesome Daniel is, how much she's worried about him or talking about his love life. Maybe Justin becomes the Kiriakis patriarch. Better yet, let Victor take Maggie with him on cruises. I just want Maggie gone. Maybe then we'll get rid of Daniel.
Sending Victor off on cruises is not good for anyone, even if it gets rid of Maggie. Victor basically has to die. He built an empire in Salem. The only off-screen exit I could see for Victor would be if HE retired to Greece.

I agree that I don't want Maggie running the Kiriakis Mansion and Empire. I think Justin should step up and be the head of it, but I would like to see a battle between Justin, Brady, Justin's kids, etc. over who would be in charge of everything. Obviously Philip would HAVE to come back for that story so if JKJ isn't willing to come back they would have to recast, its a must if they go this route. Sadly its probably too soon to hope for Bo's return because he should be a major part of that story too. Kate, Vivian and Maggie should go at it too. Maybe Kate and Vivian had stipulations in their marriages that certain parts of Titan went to them once Victor was dead or retired. There's too much potential here, but really I don't want Victor to go anywhere unless John is really done and wants to move to Greece.
Wasn't there a very recent casting call for an upper-middle age business man? Something about being strong in the board room?

Okay, sorry. Just found it:

Nelson Branco ‏@nelliebranco
#DAYS Casting News:
[SHINN] 50-70 PRO STUFFY UPSCALE BIZMAN. All
ethnicities Pretentious ChairOfBoard; chauvinist; PRINCIPAL, STRONG ACTOR
Shinn was the name of the DE board member that Ejustin had to win over at the very end. So he's a chauvinist. Wonder if this has something to do with Sami's role at DE?
Offline Profile Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 16 2014, 04:21 PM
Hamilton
DiMeraFan67
Kaha

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Sending Victor off on cruises is not good for anyone, even if it gets rid of Maggie. Victor basically has to die. He built an empire in Salem. The only off-screen exit I could see for Victor would be if HE retired to Greece.

I agree that I don't want Maggie running the Kiriakis Mansion and Empire. I think Justin should step up and be the head of it, but I would like to see a battle between Justin, Brady, Justin's kids, etc. over who would be in charge of everything. Obviously Philip would HAVE to come back for that story so if JKJ isn't willing to come back they would have to recast, its a must if they go this route. Sadly its probably too soon to hope for Bo's return because he should be a major part of that story too. Kate, Vivian and Maggie should go at it too. Maybe Kate and Vivian had stipulations in their marriages that certain parts of Titan went to them once Victor was dead or retired. There's too much potential here, but really I don't want Victor to go anywhere unless John is really done and wants to move to Greece.
Wasn't there a very recent casting call for an upper-middle age business man? Something about being strong in the board room?

#DAYS Casting News:
Shinn was the name of the DE board member that Ejustin had to win over at the very end. So he's a chauvinist. Wonder if this has something to do with Sami's role at DE?
Wasn't Mr. Shinn the businessman that "urgently" needed to speak to EJ on the day of Ari's funeral when EJ and Abby were having a heated discussion at the DiMansion about their relationship and whether Abby would speak to Hope about Nick? (Hey, run-on sentence.)
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

nickyj12345
Feb 16 2014, 04:40 PM
tomsawyer
Hamilton
DiMeraFan67

#DAYS Casting News:
Wasn't Mr. Shinn the businessman that "urgently" needed to speak to EJ on the day of Ari's funeral when EJ and Abby were having a heated discussion at the DiMansion about their relationship and whether Abby would speak to Hope about Nick? (Hey, run-on sentence.)
I don't remember. Maybe? I just remember he was the last hold out on the DE board or whatever last summer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

nickyj12345
Feb 16 2014, 04:40 PM
tomsawyer
Hamilton
DiMeraFan67

#DAYS Casting News:
You definitely meant Ari's baptism, not what you said.
Edited by thepadange, Feb 16 2014, 04:58 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

I am so excited for Eileen's return. Hopefully she gives us some on set pics or teasers. The John Aniston news would make me sad as I feel he is one of the best actors on DOOL. It would be understandable if he wanted to retire though. Hopefully the writers would give him a great exit storyline. Victor and the Kiriakis family has truly become a staple on this show in the last couple of years. I would miss him if he goes.
Edited by ShaneDOOLFan, Feb 16 2014, 05:08 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

stormymac
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 16 2014, 12:25 PM
Hamilton
Feb 16 2014, 12:05 PM
Does anyone know if there is truth to the rumors that John Aniston is leaving Days? I saw some reports that he is moving to Greece and has let tptb know to write him out of the show.
I can't provide a link aside from this...

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/days-of-our-lives-john-aniston-victor-kiriakis-quit-retire-leave-0216/

but something happened on Wendy Williams over the week where either Jennifer Aniston was on and said he is retiring but Jenn is trying to talk him out of it or Wendy just relayed that conversation. I'll be sad to see him go because he is still PERFECTION in that role. I think he's better than ever actually. If he does decide to leave they better use him to his full potential until that moment.
When people ask me what it's like being on Days of our Lives, I say, "We'll, it sure beats working for a living!" People also ask me if I'm ever going to retire, I say, "From what?"

John Aniston
Days of our Lives - Better Living
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
He and his dimples are ALL hers!

John Aniston is leaving the show? That sucks! :'(

Who is gonna help to steer Ciara in the right (or wrong, LOL) direction? If Victor goes, that's one more less father figure in Ciara's life. Oh boy! Ciara is gonna have some serious man/daddy issues, and we're seeing some of it surfacing already.

I do wish JA all the best though! I'll miss him. :blowkiss:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 16 2014, 03:15 PM
Hamilton
DiMeraFan67
Kaha

Victor is not middle-age by any stretch of the imagination.
But i think the casting call also said something about the person being sexist. This makes me think he'll have some dealings with either Sami or Kate.
I don't think the casting call is for a recast at all. I found the casting interesting in that someone may be coming in to fight for taking over Titan. Could be story for Justin or Brady in the event JA leaves. I'd love it if Kate gets pulled into this too. I think this would be a lot more fitting and enjoyable for her than pining & plotting over a two month fling that happened over a year ago already.
Online Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

If this is true and Victor is indeed leaving, I look for the show to kill Victor off. That could be very well done, but what I DON'T want is Maggie becoming the head of the Kiriakis empire. I would much rather see Kate or Vivian take on that role. Or, you know, give Justin and Adrienne a higher role in the show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

jam6242
Feb 16 2014, 04:16 PM
Must be tough being cramped into your $21 million mansion with your potential in-laws. :rolleyes:
Life imitates... whatever "Days" is. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

FYI -- re: John Aniston rumor:

Quote:

From Celebrity Dirty Laundry:

Legal disclaimer: Celeb Dirty Laundry is a celebrity gossip site. The site publishes rumors, conjecture, gossips, news and factual information. The content may contain inaccuracies and errors. Information on this site may or may not be true. Celebrity Dirty laundry does not verify the reliability of the content published.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/disclaimer/

Offline Profile Goto Top

T-Love74
Member Avatar

nananana7
Feb 16 2014, 07:50 PM
FYI -- re: John Aniston rumor:

Quote:

From Celebrity Dirty Laundry:

Legal disclaimer: Celeb Dirty Laundry is a celebrity gossip site. The site publishes rumors, conjecture, gossips, news and factual information. The content may contain inaccuracies and errors. Information on this site may or may not be true. Celebrity Dirty laundry does not verify the reliability of the content published.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/disclaimer/

That's all I needed 2 know!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This is the only online source but it was also talked about on the Wendy Williams show last week. I've never watched her show aside from when she rambled about Alison Sweeney leaving Days, but I think its pretty much true.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Feb 15 2014, 12:54 PM
money is money these days im sure if they asked nicely Louise would return...maybe for the 50th to stir up some trouble
Or she could finally steal Victor away from Maggie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

I like will's clothes wish i could find some anyone know where they get them? and dont say some 70's show costumes lol...as for Victor if he leaves they better bring Vivian back to raise hell...
Offline Profile Goto Top

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Feb 16 2014, 11:22 PM
I like will's clothes wish i could find some anyone know where they get them? and dont say some 70's show costumes lol...as for Victor if he leaves they better bring Vivian back to raise hell...
Well, there had to be at least one person to like Will's clothes. :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Guy Wilson has some new tweets with pics of himself, Casey Moss and Freddie Smith, but I don't now how to post pics here.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
Feb 17 2014, 12:34 AM
Guy Wilson has some new tweets with pics of himself, Casey Moss and Freddie Smith, but I don't now how to post pics here.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic