Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of Feb 10
Topic Started: Feb 8 2014, 07:57 PM (26,007 Views)
freedom

Sami looks like HELL there
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Lucky
Feb 10 2014, 05:14 PM
Alison Sweeney ‏@Ali_Sweeney
Thanks #safe fans for the yummy choc treats & thoughtful heart boxes! @galengering & I love them!!

Posted Image
https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/433000067164028928
Galen really needs to burn that plaid shirt. All I see is Rafe2 wearing it when he tried to force himself on Sami.
Online Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Supergirlx2
Feb 10 2014, 04:20 PM
DC's hair looks so much better like that. I was hoping they'd figure out that he didn't need the old guy hair.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Reese
Feb 10 2014, 05:44 PM
Supergirlx2
DC's hair looks so much better like that. I was hoping they'd figure out that he didn't need the old guy hair.
When your onscreen partner looks a good 10 years younger than she is, you definitely don't need old guy hair. :)
Online Profile Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

I think I would be a soap star for the food/gifts alone. And AS gets it from 3 fanbases... even though knowing her healthy lifestyle I doubt she eats any of it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

greeneyedgirl
Feb 10 2014, 06:02 PM
I think I would be a soap star for the food/gifts alone. And AS gets it from 3 fanbases... even though knowing her healthy lifestyle I doubt she eats any of it.
AS might not, but there are a lot of actors on set that try to eat as healthy as they can, but then love to splurge on sweets. I'm sure that anything sent to the set (that doesn't look sketchy) gets eaten - though there's technically no way to guarantee who eats it. lol.
Online Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Supergirlx2
Feb 10 2014, 05:56 PM
Reese
Supergirlx2
When your onscreen partner looks a good 10 years younger than she is, you definitely don't need old guy hair. :)
You got it exactly right. At the rate they were going with the white shoe polish and old hair, I was seriously thinking that KA was looking a tad bit young for him. lol Thankfully, tptb figured it out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Reese
Feb 10 2014, 07:40 PM
Supergirlx2
Feb 10 2014, 05:56 PM
Reese
Supergirlx2
You got it exactly right. At the rate they were going with the white shoe polish and old hair, I was seriously thinking that KA was looking a tad bit young for him. lol Thankfully, tptb figured it out.
Yes. they do seem to have figured it out. I'm excited to see where this story leads and how the other peeps in Salem react to Hope & Aiden. Who will support them? Who will think Hope needs to be careful? Who thinks it's too soon? etc.
I just hope we get to see what Doug & Julie think without having to wait until Christmas. (Speaking of Christmas, I don't want Aiden to have an ornament by then - that would be moving too fast for sure.)
Online Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Thanks for posting 2 faves of all time and one who will be my fave too no doubt :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I still think they need to give Aiden a teen-aged daughter who hates Hope & sets her cap on JJ, to the detriment of a budding JJ/Bev romance.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SaveDaysNow

Supergirlx2
Feb 10 2014, 06:06 PM
greeneyedgirl
AS might not, but there are a lot of actors on set that try to eat as healthy as they can, but then love to splurge on sweets. I'm sure that anything sent to the set (that doesn't look sketchy) gets eaten - though there's technically no way to guarantee who eats it. lol.
LOL, a lot of the food that gets delivered is easily eaten by the hungry crew guys!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

SaveDaysNow
Feb 11 2014, 12:42 AM
Supergirlx2
greeneyedgirl
LOL, a lot of the food that gets delivered is easily eaten by the hungry crew guys!
The Lucas and Sheryl fans should send a basket of LUSH soaps to them instead of food.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Feb 11 2014, 01:06 AM
SaveDaysNow
Supergirlx2
greeneyedgirl
The Lucas and Sheryl fans should send a basket of LUSH soaps to them instead of food.
That would be too perfect for words. Though I have a hard time imagining BD using LUSH products. lol.
Online Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 11 2014, 01:09 AM
Halloween Family
Feb 11 2014, 01:06 AM
SaveDaysNow
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
That would be too perfect for words. Though I have a hard time imagining BD using LUSH products. lol.
He could give it to his wife. However, they do have guys stuff there too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Deidre & Kristian (same pic Kristian tweeted this morning):
DeidreHall: Cute scenes....Fun day!!! http://fb.me/2XUVWaNqj
https://twitter.com/DeidreHall/status/433133955521314816

Deidre, Daniel, & Kristian (different angle (literally) than Kristian's pic from earlier):
DeidreHall: Cute....cute....CUTE!!! http://fb.me/6ijiNJpqy
https://twitter.com/DeidreHall/status/433134167153332224
Online Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

Is drake still there haven't heard from him
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Feb 11 2014, 11:12 AM
Is drake still there haven't heard from him
probably. he doesn't tweet much, & they can't post pics of everyone all the time, but I have a feeling he would've made a baseball reference tweet if he weren't still working.
Online Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Freddie Smith's Emmy submission reel as per his Twitter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W2QZy5kivU
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Feb 11 2014, 11:53 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

freddie smith ‏@freddiemsmith 5m
Does anyone know if Wilson is on today? Yes I am a Wilson but strictly to watch @THEguywilson the other guy Sonny not so much
https://twitter.com/freddiemsmith/status/433296121226481664
Edited by thepadange, Feb 11 2014, 12:53 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kimba73
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 10 2014, 11:46 PM
I still think they need to give Aiden a teen-aged daughter who hates Hope & sets her cap on JJ, to the detriment of a budding JJ/Bev romance.
Why aren't you writing for Days yet, Matt? They could use some of your awesome ideas! :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic