Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Update: now THREE promo videos Y&R for week of Feb 10th; All 3 videos in first post, page one
Topic Started: Feb 9 2014, 02:10 AM (2,239 Views)
nananana7

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRMQ7t0YUVg
1st Y&R promo video for week of Feb 10th

2nd Y&R promo video for week of Feb 10th
from TVGN (TV Guide Network)

Thanks to gtamom who posted the link to second promo

-----

A THIRD promo! This one is just from the actors. It shows the scenery.

Edited by nananana7, Feb 12 2014, 10:57 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nananana7

In this promo, we see Devon making out with someone in the Athletic Club sauna, and Hillary discovers them. Who is the woman he's with?

Edited by nananana7, Feb 9 2014, 05:54 PM.

nananana7

In this promo video, -- it appears to be at the Delia gala ... someone walks in and everyone is shocked. Who could it be?

I think it's too soon for an Adam recast. I'm mystified.

shark
Member Avatar

Lily? LOL

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Phyllisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Hey, maybe Roxi comes back and they make up in the spa. I really don't want her with Jack. Nahhhhhhh, it's not Phyllis, Jill wouldn't act that way... I don't think.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

nananana7
Feb 9 2014, 05:53 PM
In this promo video, -- it appears to be at the Delia gala ... someone walks in and everyone is shocked. Who could it be?

I think it's too soon for an Adam recast. I'm mystified.
PHYLISS! Just kidding, I have no idea. lol
Maybe it's cassie and john abbott. lmao
Okay, no more wine for me. :drunk:
Edited by Sammie Jo, Feb 9 2014, 07:48 PM.

shark
Member Avatar

ROFLMAO
Somebody in another group said to bitch slap Cassie and plant a tree on her grave and finally be rid of her. ROFLMAO again.

nananana7

well in the promo, Hillary yells at Devon saying "you just met this girl!" So I dunno who Devon was necking with in the sauna.

Either it's somebody we haven't seen before. Or it's the model who gave Summer the pep pills or ... I dunno.

nananana7

BlissfulLily
Feb 9 2014, 07:42 PM
Nahhhhhhh, it's not Phyllis, Jill wouldn't act that way... I don't think.

Hmmmm. Well maybe everyone's shocked, but the promo camera highlighted only Jill's shock?

That would indeed be wild if Phyllis woke up and she told her doctors not to contact Jack because she wants to surprise him! I didn't even think of Phyllis until you all suggested her.

Hmmm. More thoughts: We've all been assuming that Adam would have been badly burned in the crash, and the show would explain the RECAST as having a new face due to plastic surgery. But what if they DON'T explain the Recast's new face? What if they do what they did with Billy and simply put in a new actor but play it as if he looks the same to everyone? If that's what they do, then perhaps Adam wasn't as badly hurt as we assumed, and he will indeed appear sooner than we expected.

hmmmm :shrug:

Other ideas: The Cassie clone or twin or robot (whatever she/it is) ... that has been appearing to Sharon as a tangible person instead of a ghost. Perhaps that's a real person who shows up and stuns everyone.
Edited by nananana7, Feb 9 2014, 09:47 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 9 2014, 09:11 PM
ROFLMAO
Somebody in another group said to bitch slap Cassie and plant a tree on her grave and finally be rid of her. ROFLMAO again.
Might have to stab her with a silver knife to get rid of her. lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

nananana7
Feb 9 2014, 09:38 PM
well in the promo, Hillary yells at Devon saying "you just met this girl!" So I dunno who Devon was necking with in the sauna.

Either it's somebody we haven't seen before. Or it's the model who gave Summer the pep pills or ... I dunno.
Maybe it's Mariah??

nananana7

Mariah. hmmm. Possibly

shark
Member Avatar

Probably somebody who knows he has money and would do him for a few bucks..... Might be Mason........
:sex: :makeout: :roflol:

I'm laughing so hard I gotta get off here !

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

Might have to stab her with a silver knife to get rid of her. lol

Do they still perform exorcisms?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 10 2014, 12:09 AM
Probably somebody who knows he has money and would do him for a few bucks..... Might be Mason........
:sex: :makeout: :roflol:

I'm laughing so hard I gotta get off here !
Whatever happened to Mason? Did he just leave town?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Haven't seen him since the day Devon got pissed about security and bought the GCAC.
What ever happened to the Colonnade Room? They try to make it sound like the GCAC was "elegant."
Huh?

Lynx612

I love the Cassie and John Abbott idea! LOL Has anyone tried sprinkling some holy water on Cassie to see if she screams in pain?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Or holds up a crucifix.

shark
Member Avatar

LOL she's a mean little shit, but, she can do a high and mighty snark the best ! LOL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply