Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Update: now THREE promo videos Y&R for week of Feb 10th; All 3 videos in first post, page one
Topic Started: Feb 9 2014, 02:10 AM (2,188 Views)
SnowAngel
Member Avatar

So Lily found Kelly a date with Jack, the big brother to the one she slept with and has feelings for :fp2: I guess who is really left......Stitch???
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 11 2014, 04:31 PM
Ronan, and Phyllis burned up the screen with their getting jiggy with it love scenes. LOL They were just really HOT together. I loved his voice, but, not crazy about his character. Nina, I'm glad is gone and hopes stays gone. Nina's 'good ' son was Chance. He's out protecting the world , probably, doing his best Clark Kent impression. :sleep:
That couple sucked to the nth degree. :x

SnowBoundBunny

HOpefully this whole surprise thing isn't just a missing expensive doll.

nananana7

SnowBoundBunny
Feb 12 2014, 03:17 PM
HOpefully this whole surprise thing isn't just a missing expensive doll.

Unfortunately that's probably all it is.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I thought Kelly was set up with someone else. She said something to jack about NOT being her date. Then later told her date that it wasn't working out. Unless I totally missed the boat on that...

Soapwatcher

I read somewhere that JFP is going to bring in the mob, and I remember how on GH when Robin was a little girl she had a doll that they hid something in and the Chinese people got involved with it, then after that story ended the Chinese just disappeared, so maybe after this story about the doll ends the mob will just disappear then again Dylan could go all Jason and get involved and start wearing his black shirts and cold stares.

nananana7

nananana7
Feb 9 2014, 09:38 PM
well in the promo, Hillary yells at Devon saying "you just met this girl!" So I dunno who Devon was necking with in the sauna.

In the Wednesday Feb 12 Canadian episode
(Thurs Feb 13 USA)
we find out that --

Devon is necking with

click on "Toggle" to see the name ....
Spoiler: click to toggle

Edited by nananana7, Feb 12 2014, 06:25 PM.

shark
Member Avatar

Hisself hahahhahahahah

SnowBoundBunny

Whoever has speculated that Abby is being played, appears to be correct. I'm already bored with it. Sigh.

nananana7

This week, Colin was shown on the phone -- and he said that he had the security code -- I assume that was the code to the doll's case.

I'm beginning to think that the reason everyone looks in one direction and gasps is ...
Colin (and possibly) Womack steal the doll.
This would explain why Jill looks so freaked out. She probably realizes that this situation is related to whatever reason Colin wanted to get entrance to the USA
Edited by nananana7, Feb 13 2014, 11:56 AM.

shark
Member Avatar

SnowBoundBunny
Feb 13 2014, 11:03 AM
Whoever has speculated that Abby is being played, appears to be correct. I'm already bored with it. Sigh.
I said that all along don't know if I said it in here or not though. LOL Rich girls have trouble finding love especially if they hang out in places that they will likely only find people of a lower social economic level. That cop for instance she tips more then he makes in a yr. then she hangs out with Tyler, who might make 150,000 a yr. nothing to her she spends that on hair and nails in a yr. She needs to hit the big cities and get in with celebrity folks.

Jair

nananana7
Feb 9 2014, 05:51 PM
In this promo, we see Devon making out with someone in the Athletic Club sauna, and Hillary discovers them. Who is the woman he's with?

It's Esmeralda, the model who worked with Summer

shark
Member Avatar

Chick is a ho. Roxie, was a nice girl and Devon spit on her just to run with drug and sex skanks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply