Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shameless: Season 4
Topic Started: Feb 10 2014, 01:49 AM (404 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

After a shaky start to the season, tonight's episode reeled me back in. From Fiona and Mike breaking up to Ian coming back to Liam getting into the cocaine to Fiona getting arrested, I'm going to have to watch it another two times just to process everything that happened.

Did anyone else watch?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

I just watched...is Frank dead?!

The last segments were mind-blowing. This show never fails at pulling off tragic stunts like that. Wow! How could Fiona possibly get out of this?

So far I think they've went the completely wrong route with Ian's return but we'll see. Didn't like his new look at all.

Kenny
Member Avatar

AllmyDaysatGh
Feb 10 2014, 05:10 AM
So far I think they've went the completely wrong route with Ian's return but we'll see. Didn't like his new look at all.
I didn't like his look either but I'm interested to see what's going on with him. Clearly he was on some sort of drug or he's bipolar like Monica or something.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Emmy Rossum deserves an Emmy after tonight's episode. Her acting is always flawless but tonight she knocked it out of the ballpark. Jeremy Allen White was fantastic as well. The whole cast has really stepped up with these darker episodes.

If this show doesn't get any recognition come awards season I'm going to be so pissed. It's the best show on television right now!

Kenny
Member Avatar

I hate to be an annoying fanwanker but damn if Ian and Mickey didn't do it for me last night.

Can we just talk about what a hypocrite Lip is? He's giving Fiona all kinds of hell for what she did but he's really no better. Granted, he's not the legal guardian of his brothers and sisters but taking Carl and Liam to a drunken frat party and dumping them in the hall for a bunch of half naked strangers to watch for no better reason than Fiona burnt the dinner? Really? And then he wants to get on his high horse and act like the kids are so much better with him than with Fiona? Please. I'm glad he wised up at the end and realized what a dick he was being.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply