Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 24th; *updated 2/17*
Topic Started: Feb 12 2014, 12:18 AM (41,726 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Threats")
Jennifer thinks Theresa will be a threat to her reunion with Daniel; Brady feels he is being watched; EJ tries to end things with Abigail.

Tuesday ("Confessions")
Nicole tries to fix her mistake without exposing it; JJ comes clean to Abigail; Sami and EJ set a date for their wedding.

Wednesday ("I Spy")
Hope and Aiden work together; Nick tries to prevent Gabi from going out with T; the person spying on Rafe and Jordan is revealed.

Thursday ("Confronted By The Past")
Nick plays on Gabi's insecurities; Jordan's past confronts her; Aiden clashes with Hope when he makes the wrong assumption.

Friday ("Deals Gone Wrong")
Abigail and EJ come to an understanding; Marlena makes a bad deal; Jennifer helps out Eric; Jordan is left shaken after a confrontation with Ben.

National Enquirer Spoilers
EJ tries to end his affair with Abigail
Brady accuses Maggie and Victor of having him followed
A guilt-ridden Nicole may end up exposing a mistake that she is trying to correct
The person spying on Rafe and Jordan is revealed
Jordan is confronted by her past
Marlena makes a deal with the devil

Monday
Theresa and Brady bond over drinks.
Sami blasts Nicole when she learns Eric is leaving the priesthood.

Tuesday
A guilt-ridden Nicole tries to correct her mistake but may end up exposing it instead.

Wednesday
Hope and Aiden are forced to work together.

Thursday
Nick draws Gabi close by playing on her insecurities.

Friday
Jennifer helps Eric out with a job opportunity.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

Seeing the words "Jennifer," "reunion," and "Daniel" in the same sentence makes my skin crawl.
Edited by Sable Colby, Feb 12 2014, 12:23 AM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Ugh, no fetch reunion pls.

LovingDays

like we need more dannifer smh

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Why is the Ejabby break up going to last two weeks? They should probably just stay together.

phloe3

Thanks. I love how Jennifer assumes there will be a reunion with Dan. Maybe, he will kick her to the curb. If JJ supposedly told Jennifer everything, Jennifer makes no sense to me. She would know that Daniel has zero interest in Teresa

peaches179

Angie79
Feb 12 2014, 12:18 AM
EJ tries to end things with Abigail.

Staying away from her EJ might help. LOL.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Oh, ffs, Dannifer.

peaches179

nickyj12345
Feb 12 2014, 12:26 AM
Why is the Ejabby break up going to last two weeks? They should probably just stay together.

LOL. It's definitely the hardest breakup I've seen.

freedom

Angie79
Monday ("Threats")
Jennifer thinks Theresa will be a threat to her reunion with Daniel
Here we go again. Jenn please move on

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Fetchy reunion - I don't even care enough to be annoyed.

Good lord, EJ trying to break-up with Abby is becoming as repetitive as his fights with Sami. What is this - the third week in a row he's told her it's over?
Edited by tomsawyer, Feb 12 2014, 12:37 AM.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Angie79
Monday ("Threats")
Jennifer thinks Theresa will be a threat to her reunion with Daniel

Posted Image
http://saleminasukkaat.tumblr.com/post/62342710346/this-just-keeps-getting-worse

Poor Liam. He never stood a chance. Hopefully, he he can meet up with Kayla and build something there. I really hope that even if Jennifer apologizes profusely for treating Dan like crap that he brushes her off and tells her to take a hike. I don't think we will be that lucky though. Why does Jennifer even think Dan will take her back for the hundredth time? Jennifer really has a high opinion of herself. I hope they move Theresa out of the Fetch storyline soon. It blows all the way around and she is better out of that suckfest that they call a story or couple. Fetch sucks!
Edited by Deverauxfan, Feb 12 2014, 09:32 AM.

somuchwhatever
Member Avatar
Brotherly Love

Angie79
Monday ("Threats")
Jennifer thinks Theresa will be a threat to her reunion with Daniel; Brady feels he is being watched; EJ tries to end things with Abigail.

This shit again? :offs:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Jennifer thinks Theresa will be a threat to her reunion with Daniel;
Fuck! :facepalm: This again? I thought Days saw the light and end this dreadful disaster.

Quote:

Brady feels he is being watched;
Someone should tell Brady, drugs tend to encourage paranoia.
Edited by metitle, Feb 12 2014, 01:09 AM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Angie79
Monday ("Threats")
Brady feels he is being watched.

Could this be the first spoiler leading to John's return?!

lysie
Member Avatar

Jennifer thinks, Brady feels, and EJ tries. We really need to have a talk with Days about action verbs.

Romancer66

phloe3
Feb 12 2014, 12:27 AM
Thanks. I love how Jennifer assumes there will be a reunion with Dan. Maybe, he will kick her to the curb. If JJ supposedly told Jennifer everything, Jennifer makes no sense to me. She would know that Daniel has zero interest in Teresa
I could almost respect Daniel if he rejected Jennifer and nixed the idea of a yet another reunion with her. Because it's just going to be more of the same if they get back together. More middle school drama, tantrums, and unreasonable ultimatums. Jen-Jen morphing into Bitchifer and shrieking at him every time he interacts with a woman she doesn't like. Thinking the worst of him on the basis of little to no evidence. Judging and condemning him without full knowledge of the facts. And throwing her "more perfect" suitors in his face whenever he fails to live up to her inflated expectations. And refusing to accept any responsibility for problems in the relationship. In short, she's going to give Daniel the same treatment she gave Jack for years, and expect him to just take it, as Jack too often did. It's significant that the spoiler doesn't mention Jennifer feeling remorse or asking for forgiveness and another chance--she's too busy obsessing over Theresa again. Seriously, what's it going to take for TIIC to end this wretched infetchuation? If this dreary duo hasn't caught on in almost 3 years, they're not going to catch on now. It's ridiculous that the show doesn't seem to have a Plan B for these characters, especially Jennifer, whose history is far more substantial than Daniel's.

concerned
Member Avatar

Angie79
Monday ("Threats")

Yay.... how exciting.... I've been waiting for Dannifer to reunite.....

and Dan to clear the hell out of the Ericole storyline.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

concerned
Feb 12 2014, 01:44 AM
Angie79
Monday ("Threats")

Yay.... how exciting.... I've been waiting for Dannifer to reunite.....

and Dan to clear the hell out of the Ericole storyline.
LMBO!! Me too!!

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Angie79
Monday ("Threats")
Jennifer thinks Theresa will be a threat to her reunion with Daniel; EJ tries to end things with Abigail.

Posted Image

Why are they trying to hurt me? They seem to have the wrong people reuniting and moving on. :glare:
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Feb 12 2014, 02:34 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply