Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 24th; *updated 2/17*
Topic Started: Feb 12 2014, 12:18 AM (42,039 Views)
The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 12 2014, 12:18 AM
Monday ("Threats")
Jennifer thinks Theresa will be a threat to her reunion with Daniel; Brady feels he is being watched; EJ tries to end things with Abigail.

Ok maybe Abby's crazy train starts to kick in.lol I get the feeling that it is exactly what's going to happen. EJ tries to end things and Abby refuses to let go,:)
Edited by The Scorpion, Feb 12 2014, 03:51 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 12 2014, 12:36 AM
Fetchy reunion - I don't even care enough to be annoyed.

Good lord, EJ trying to break-up with Abby is becoming as repetitive as his fights with Sami. What is this - the third week in a row he's told her it's over?
I felt a sense of dread at the possibility of more Jennifer and Daniel.I thought they had gotten off the crack pipe and abandoned Fetch.I hope Jennifer is being delusional and Daniel is no longer interested in her.

ITA.Days is fascinated with serial break ups.Carrie/Rafe,Jennifer/Daniel,and now EJ/Abby.I thought they broke up Tuesday.Althought I love EJ and Abby I now want to throw something at EJ every time he tells Abby to stop/wait when she starts to leave after he says they can't be together.

Graceland
Member Avatar

Angie79
Monday ("Threats")
Jennifer thinks Theresa will be a threat to her reunion with Daniel
Posted Image

LuLu2102

Angie79
Monday ("Threats")
Jennifer thinks Theresa will be a threat to her reunion with Daniel; Brady feels he is being watched; EJ tries to end things with Abigail.

Oh, we back on that again? I don't get it. What exactly do these people think they're writing? The Jenn/Daniel story has always kind of sucked, even when it was front-burner. But there has been hardly any interaction between them in weeks (not that I'm complaining). Any momentum their "story" may have had has been lost. Plus, Daniel has been infinitely more interesting while he's been interacting with other characters and focusing on things that aren't his relationship with Jennifer. But even if their relationship had been written well, and was enjoyable, and was well-received by the audience, having them completely out of each other's orbits for weeks is no way to keep that going. During the long periods of time when Shane/Kim or Bo/Hope or Steve/Kayla, etc. were broken up, they were still thrown together for whatever reasons so the audience could still see their connection and longing for each other. Even broken up, their love story progressed. So the audience cared about them getting back together. These writers are doing everything wrong if they want their audience to care if Jenn and Daniel are together or not.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Nicole was so much more interesting yesterday when she was talking to the papers with evidence than she was in the cabin scenes with Daniel.

So, the silver linings for me will be that Nicole/AZ won't have to try and make Daniel interesting anymore and when Dannifer are together (and I'm not watching live) I can just fast forward through that garbage.

As much as I like Ejabby, endless "EJ tries to break it off" spoilers could get old.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Feb 12 2014, 12:51 AM
Angie79
Monday ("Threats")
Jennifer thinks Theresa will be a threat to her reunion with Daniel

Posted Image
http://saleminasukkaat.tumblr.com/post/62342710346/this-just-keeps-getting-worse

Poor Liam, he never stood a chance. Hopefully, he he can meet up with Kayla and build something there. I really hope that even if Jennifer apologizes profusely for treating Dan like crap that he brushes her off and tells her to take a hike. I don't think we will be that lucky though. Why does Jennifer even think Dan will take her back for the hundredth time? Jennifer really has a high opinion of herself. I hope they move Theresa out of the Fetch storyline soon. It blows all the way around and she is better out of that suckfest that they call a story or couple. Fetch sucks!
Love your avatar!!!

Can't wait to see miss Abigail slapped AGAIN like that or hopefully worse! :blulaugh:

phloe3

I am guessing JJ doesn't tell Jennifer about Teresa blackmailing him
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

The fact that it's the week of the 24th and he's still saying the same thing he says this week makes me think that next week they might have sex again, or else why would he continue to 'try' to end things....Ej you might want to stop telling her to stay around you...you know that MIGHT help the situation ...and isn't the week of the 24th when Ben makes his arrival? Yeah, I don't see her turning cray, I just see her trying to prove to Ej during the next two weeks that he'll be missing out. Very typical reaction from someone who thought that Ej genuine wants her, regardless of his committment to Sami. Let's face it she has reason to believe he wants her, regardless of what comes out of his mouth, his actions speak another languange altogether.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

JESUS H CHRIST! Jennifer... Daniel... Reunion?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted Image

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Feb 12 2014, 03:01 AM
Angie79
Monday ("Threats")

Ok maybe Abby's crazy train starts to kick in.lol I get the feeling that it is exactly what's going to happen. EJ tries to end things and Abby refuses to let go,:)
These next couple weeks will be interesting to see how this plays out....

For Abby, how she handles his attempts to cut things off, will she refuse and not go away. Will she keep pursuing. This is a time people can start to lose it...when they feel cut off from the person they want.

On the other hand.......EJ, will he be more firm and resigned in breaking things off, will he stop giving mixed signals. If he really wants to break things off, quit touching her one moment, then tell her to move on the next moment.

I can see her going eventually crazy at this point, .......but I can also see his half hearted attempts to end things at this point. Requiring him to see her more...to tell her he can't see her. He's being too nice. A gentlemenly breakup?

I mean breaking up is hard to do......but, if you really want to end it, you gotta rip the band aid off.

I know someone is gonna go crazy trying to figure this out, and it's probably the audience :popcorn:

Dee-anne

LuvingLumi
Feb 12 2014, 07:19 AM
The fact that it's the week of the 24th and he's still saying the same thing he says this week makes me think that next week they might have sex again, or else why would he continue to 'try' to end things....Ej you might want to stop telling her to stay around you...you know that MIGHT help the situation ...and isn't the week of the 24th when Ben makes his arrival? Yeah, I don't see her turning cray, I just see her trying to prove to Ej during the next two weeks that he'll be missing out. Very typical reaction from someone who thought that Ej genuine wants her, regardless of his committment to Sami. Let's face it she has reason to believe he wants her, regardless of what comes out of his mouth, his actions speak another languange altogether.
Yes, its like he is half heartedly telling her to stay away, because if Abigail was really becoming a serious problem for him, he would no longer think of sparing her feelilngs. He would end up being just as threatening to her as he was with Adrianne, and if that didn't work there is always fatha. So, I doubt they will be making Abigail crazy, and she would have to be crazy to want to mess with the Dimeras. At the moment she thinks EJ is just misunderstood and is not as bad as he makes out.
Edited by Dee-anne, Feb 12 2014, 07:52 AM.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Angie79
Monday ("Threats")

Posted Image

Greys

I highly doubt she will become crazy again that story happened that's just some peoples wishful thinking. Plus spoilers seems off lately anyway I hope we will see Ben make a move on Abby and EJ will become jealous:) that's must see tv

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Is this week still a sweeps week? If so, you sure couldn't tell it from these two spoilers. Boring.

kkratz57
Member Avatar

These spoilers have been pretty vague as of late, so we don't know if Abby is pursuing and EJ still can't resist or EJ is telling her to buzz off but still giving her those gorgeous eyes and being touchy or it really is "over" and EJ and he's personally having a hard time letting go (cue flashbacks galore). In fact, if it's the last one, I would love for him to be back in bed with his screetch machine using the hot memories of his fling with Abigail as fodder. Yeah. That'd be sweet.

Of course, what I'd really like to see is one more night with them -- soup to nuts (not pun intended) start to finish (and finish and finish). Damn your writers for getting me addicted!

<<also pretending I didn't see the Dannifer shit>>

salempc
Member Avatar

The only good thing about A Fetch reunion is that it would consolidate some ffwding for me.

Edited by salempc, Feb 12 2014, 08:08 AM.

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

Dee-anne
Feb 12 2014, 07:47 AM
LuvingLumi
Yes, its like he is half heartedly telling her to stay away, because if Abigail was really becoming a serious problem for him, he would no longer think of sparing her feelilngs. He would end up being just as threatening to her as he was with Adrianne, and if that didn't work there is always fatha. So, I doubt they will be making Abigail crazy, and she would have to be crazy to want to mess with the Dimeras. At the moment she thinks EJ is just misunderstood and is not as bad as he makes out.
I don't think he considers her a serious problem yet.....he has only now tried to end it.....only if he becomes more firm in ending it and she proves unwilling, demanding,.or a threat to what he holds dear will a more permanent Dimera solution be required.

Yes, I agree messing with the Dimera's would be crazy

As of yet, no one except the writers, know where this is going.
Edited by salem_viewer, Feb 12 2014, 10:39 AM.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

If a Dannifer reunion is what it takes to get Dr. Scruff out of Ericole's storyline, I'm in!!! Go Dannifer!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

monicasblueangel
Member Avatar

Oh I know his saying good bye is so not happening. I see more Ejabby sex on the horizon!
As for the wretch couple, the thought of them makes me break out into
a retching cough left over from my flu.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Yeah, she has reason to think he still wants to have sex with her even though he wants to build a life with Sami. I'm not sure how that became enough for Abby? Honestly, I'd respect her more if she was completely delusional, LOL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply