Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 24th; *updated 2/17*
Topic Started: Feb 12 2014, 12:18 AM (42,317 Views)
CJ127

peaches179
Feb 12 2014, 12:28 AM
Angie79
Feb 12 2014, 12:18 AM
EJ tries to end things with Abigail.

Staying away from her EJ might help. LOL.
He can't resist her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mouse Mom

lysie
Feb 19 2014, 03:37 PM
Aliaron
Feb 19 2014, 02:46 PM
lysie
Feb 19 2014, 11:14 AM
Mouse Mom
Feb 19 2014, 10:18 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Do y'all really think I wouldn't look these things up before posting? Adultery in the strictest form of the word is absolutely sex outside of marriage. The key words are "in the strictest form."
Fornication in its strictest form is sex outside of marriage. In adultery, at least one party must be married.
There are religious doctrines that define things in a stricter sense. There are versions of the bible and other religious doctrines that absolutely definite adultery as any sex outside of marriage the same as fornication. It's just a stricter definition. Not unlike how many religions have stricter definitions of lots of words. It's not something to argue about. I was just making a comment on the word "strictest."
I was going by the dictionary definition. Just me, it is all okay if others choose to have other definitions or not.

waterlilly
Member Avatar

:drunk:

Mouse Mom

Since AS is leaving the show and Sami will be gone, I would love it if it turned out Sami knew somehow and at the EJami wedding she stops the wedding and pulls a gun out of her bride's bouquet and starts shooting.

Lil
Member Avatar

Monday ("Threats")
Jennifer thinks Theresa will be a threat to her reunion with Daniel; Brady feels he is being watched; EJ tries to end things with Abigail.

---Oh god...Tannifer reunion #600...Yeah, that's what we've all been clamoring for...Ugh. EJ, please DON'T end things with Abby...She's the only thing making you interesting for me at all right now, although this whole s/l seems to be at a rather boring talking-in-cirlces standstill at the moment.

Wednesday ("I Spy")
Hope and Aiden work together; Nick tries to prevent Gabi from going out with T; the person spying on Rafe and Jordan is revealed.

Hope & Aiden, I can get on board with...As long as Ciara of the Corn is involved. She is one of my current faves.

Friday ("Deals Gone Wrong")
Abigail and EJ come to an understanding; Marlena makes a bad deal; Jennifer helps out Eric; Jordan is left shaken after a confrontation with Ben.

EJAbby I might care a little...Marlena I always love but not crazy about this s/l...A "bad deal" I hope involved Stefano...I miss him and I love Joe & Deidre...Could care less about the others unless Ben is somehow awesome. Seeing Jennifer in any spoiler makes me want to blow chunks.

Mouse Mom

Ciara of the Corn LOL! Love it. She is a breath of fresh air on this show for real.

concerned
Member Avatar

So basically Sami's fit of conscience over tying her life to the family whose responsible for almost killing her brother lasts less than one bed romp with EJ.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Lil
Feb 24 2014, 03:46 PM
Monday ("Threats")
Jennifer thinks Theresa will be a threat to her reunion with Daniel; Brady feels he is being watched; EJ tries to end things with Abigail.

---Oh god...Tannifer reunion #600...Yeah, that's what we've all been clamoring for...Ugh. EJ, please DON'T end things with Abby...She's the only thing making you interesting for me at all right now, although this whole s/l seems to be at a rather boring talking-in-cirlces standstill at the moment.

Wednesday ("I Spy")
Hope and Aiden work together; Nick tries to prevent Gabi from going out with T; the person spying on Rafe and Jordan is revealed.

Hope & Aiden, I can get on board with...As long as Ciara of the Corn is involved. She is one of my current faves.

Friday ("Deals Gone Wrong")
Abigail and EJ come to an understanding; Marlena makes a bad deal; Jennifer helps out Eric; Jordan is left shaken after a confrontation with Ben.

EJAbby I might care a little...Marlena I always love but not crazy about this s/l...A "bad deal" I hope involved Stefano...I miss him and I love Joe & Deidre...Could care less about the others unless Ben is somehow awesome. Seeing Jennifer in any spoiler makes me want to blow chunks.

All of the spoilers make sense except "Abigail and EJ come to an understanding".He sent a message Monday,she obviously understood the message based on her statement to JJ that her thing with the older guy is definitely over even though JJ had his doubts.I am trying to fathom what else there is to understand.
I am looking forward to Thursday/Friday to find out what/who initiates them coming to another understanding.I find it hard to believe it is Abby given what she said to JJ.I like that Abby is accepting that it is over between her and EJ.I want to see whether Abby continues to "stalk" EJ by having him following her all over Salem and coming up with some trumped up reason to talk to her and likely touch her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply